[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710195409832321.jpg (108 KB, 800x1000)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>an internet war against indians is being waged on social media
>the entire world has came together in mutual hatred of india and indian people
>that is not the scary part however
>the real scary part? the indians are winning.
>>
>>196452738
Both Indians in USA and Indians in UK serve share holder class thoughbeit, who are overwhelmingly white anglo saxon protestants.
winning is not being ceo, winning is being shareholder and have legacy admission to oxbrdige/ivy. If anything indian sirs are discriminated there, plenty of intelligent indians are rejected while midwit anglos get in due to legacy
>>
>>196452738
>hello my name is rajesh and i like to shit on the street it is our veri gud national tradeeshun saar don be raysis
go back where you came from cigan
>>
>>196452738
>the real scary part? the indians are winning.
KEK

anglos are more afraid than they've ever been, this is literally a more important moment than the Salt Satyagraha
>>
>>196452738
All those companies have gone to potty.
>>
You do realize that CEO's are just a face for investors to use in pubically traded companies right? Unless they own a majority stake
>>
>>196452829
>average iq in turkiye 90
>average kurd iq 75
bro dont make me laugh
>>
>>196453052
I mean sure but that doesn't change anything that I said. Another shame is the lack of a strong indian diaspora.
most turkish, kurdish diaspora are lower class workers, but many indians are doctors, engineers, ceo's as you said, they they have little to zero lobbying power, what is your excuse? You cannot be shareholders at a moments notice but you can at least organize and advocate for your people
>>
>>196453052
>average jeet iq 30
>>
An indian origin CEO of Wayfair. Never thought I'd see the day!
>>
>>196453202
>abloobloo ur dumb
fantastic argument vlad
this will surely help you win the war
>>
>>196452911
Adobe and Deloitte are the only relevant ones I can see
>>
>>196453141
why would we change anything
sir we are winning last i heard while turks are not
>>
>>196453293
if by winning you mean being the managerial class of anglo masters yeah sure
>>
>>196452738
SAAR
https://files.catbox.moe/lqeamn.webm
>>
>>196452911
>>196453250
Absolutely massive copium lmfao
>>
>>196453226
SAAAAAAAAAAR

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.