[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xrgvvk0sy1l51.jpg (163 KB, 1184x666)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
How popular are Nintendo games in your country?

In the USA virtually every family owns a switch.
>>
I would own a switch if it was easier to hack
>>
i don't know a single person besides me that owns a nintendo console. Brazilians only play GTA, CS GO and Free Fire, my friends don't even know about Skyrim
>>
switch doesn't have a good library sorry it just doesn't
>>
>>196452669
compared to what? the PS2?
>>
File: 1694238586965014.jpg (21 KB, 502x460)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Nintendo doesn't give half a shit about brazil, I was stupid enough to buy a wiiu and they used to go as far as to prevent me from using the eshop, I had a fake account from canada just so they would accept the money I was willing to give to them
even though I like nintendo games, they are a shit company with an extremely twitchy legal department and they will never get a single cent from me ever again
>>
>>196452813
if they don't care about you, you shouldn't care about them

pirate all their games and play on your laptop
>>
>>196452694
compared to uhh i guess every single modern console now, every single playstation, every single xbox and every single nintendo console that came before it besides the couple of flops (virtual boy etc) and more idk
>>
>>196452590
Animal Crossing is such a shitty game
>gather branches
>pick apples
>work for free for Tom Nook
>speak with some boring villager
>sell items one by one
>15 items to sell: 15 time the same dialogue
>5 mins of reading text without a choice
>you get a choice - you can say: yay/hurray/woohoo
etc.
I deleted my town when some monkey suggested I should call him "boss"
>>
>>196453007
I agree with you
it's not a game for intelligent people
>>
the only game I really like is Mario Kart: that's the real masterpiece by Nintendo
>>
>>196452842
Make me a list of the great and amazing PlayStation 5 catalog that isn't available on PS4 and isn't a remake/remaster
>>
>>196452590
I'm a lifelong fan but they're definitely not super popular here, mostly with 90sfags and switch newcomers
>>
>>196452590
Before online phone games took hold, gaming here was predominantly PCs due to pirated game CDs being cheap and easily available. Consoles never gotten popular due it being harder to pirate.
>>
>>196452828
I wish I had fibre internet so I could seed much better. 30 mb/s is raping my soul.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.