[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Germany yearns for Indians to come to their country but will indians go?
>>
>Germoids are picking 'jeets over polacks
lol
>>
I've had quite a few family members that studied in Germany.

The German education system served them well, my aunt is a professor at an indian university now, and she keeps in contact with quite a few of her mentors or whatever from max planck.
>>
>>196451124
>>196451132
Pooja
>>
I wouldn’t recommend it. Maybe Germoney can do it better.
>>
What is it about these streetshitters that fascinates libtarded university deans so much
>>
>>196451104
Why do IT companies keep hiring Indians?
Are they forced to or are jeets paid with 1 cent per hour?
>>
>>196451104
Why not try attracting people from non third world countries or third world countries that isn't India?
>>
>>196451124
wages in Poland are too high now
>>
>>196451214
it's going to make you mad when I say it but indians are simply good immigrants

don't cause trouble, aren't religious fundamentalists, generally intelligent enough to do the white collar back office work that german engineering companies need, etc
>>
>>196451259
>>it's going to make you mad when I say it but indians are simply good immigrants
This. We have almost 20 lakh Indians in the UK and you never hear about them committing crimes or causing social unrest.
>>
>>196451259
>>196451294
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS
>>
File: file.jpg (291 KB, 2100x1482)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>196451294
yea, the stats from the home office seem to agree with that:
https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest/

the indian immigrants in the UK are poorer and less educated than the indians in the USA, and despite that it doesn't look like they are causing problems for you.

understanding what lakh meant was very confusing to me when I went to india. it's almost exclusively used in the context of currency, it's around $1,200 (USD)

in your case I believe that would be around 2 million. but even the definition of million seems to be different in india.
>>
File: 1707755055529128.jpg (42 KB, 658x613)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>196451104
Europeans make it impossible for us latinx to move there while import millions of Africans, muslims and now pajeets. Why the fuck they hate us so much?
>>
>>196451499
because your people are violent and bring drugs into the country it's not complicated
>>
File: 1699998984008728.jpg (33 KB, 653x525)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>196451524
i'm not violent, i'm a high skilled worker with 6 years of experience with software development

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.