[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3136.png (456 KB, 713x754)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
I want to be Danish
>>
>>196448169
I too want to be Danish. Jeg kan lide Danmark. Danmark er et godt land.
>>
Yeah it would be nice not to be Jewish. We're given the hardest labor jobs. I'm so tired of being a slave.
>>
Why danish specifically?

Anything would be an improvement over bri'sh honestly
>>
>>196448418
Denmark is the best country in the world, and Britain is also a pretty good country.
>>
>>196448169
based sour cream and bacon lover. denmark, from a non european perspective, seems like the most calm out of the nordic countries.
>>
>>196448169
Everyone wants to be Danish except Danes themselves who would rather be Swedish. It's true, it's true, its been fact checked.
>>
>>196448502
I get the feeling I would be doing something badass in Denmark like working in an office job. In my country I'm considered too sick to work so they give me enough money for a few prostitutes every month. But it's not enough, I need more Asian prostitutes. I need one every day.
>>
>>196448169
is it difficult to get citizenship?
>>
>>196448920
>Eat 500 sausages in 2 hours
>>
>>196448773
>badass
>office job
Thanks for the lol
>>
>>196448169
Look, this is you
>>
>>196449175
Thanks for the you. It can be hard to speak with goyim unless I'm lying. It gets so lonely telling the truth, the only goyim who I can reach with the truth have severe schizophrenia.
>>
>>196449032
I heard that's what their women do, is hat true?
>>
>>196449323
God is real bro, he's stealing. There's no way we get to have sex in our 30s. And even if that's true, why did everyone else get it the entire time?
>>
>>196449323
He's actually sitting next to me while I write. Isn't that weird? Imagine god is sitting next to you while you send binary to spics and gooks. Would you still believe they are real. Especially considering this sex thing. Very amusing, I've spawned in hell.
>>
>>196449308
Chag pesach sameach. Int is a lonely board
>>
>>196449548
>>196449609
I am a sex haver, but the thrill is gone and now mostly suggestive innuendos excites me rather than direct flirtations.
Can you tell God he forgot to bring me the spear I wished for last Christmas, for his birthday?
>>
File: ECRKVFjXsAEP73z.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>196448169
I hate the Danes
>>
>>196448169
Now you made me remember that qt dane girl I met back in February. She was a total qt, redhead, tall and with such a nice smile.. Unfortunately, we met in unfortunates circumstances, we kinda flirted but couldn't do much.
>>
>>196449727
There is a tremendous amount of 2D cube depictions with an open corner being used for logos of companies. My suggestion? Look at some random companies and try to find the box with an open corner. This is one of the best ways to prove, god is here and drawing pictures. I believe this is actually being used as a method of advanced propaganda to waste our time. He's suggested it's a metaphor about the mind being a box and he's opening it. But, we're just meant to ignore sex and money. I don't know bud, can you see the symbols? He's also put 666 up all over town. He did it, not humans. Or he made humans do it. I don't know. We're in hell basically. Whatever dreams we have don't seem to matter I guess. Very nervous about the situation on earth. He seems so fucking slimy and ugly to me. I'm worried I'm being used and don't even get sex. One interpretation is that by denying me sex, it makes me write about him. If I was having sex, I wouldn't be speaking to nigger slaves on 4chan. That's such an unfortunate situation to be in for me.
>>
>>196450103
We live in a bureaucratic Hellworld, that's for sure.
What will you say to your Creator once you meet It?
>>
>>196450385
That wasn't close to the correct interpretation. You'll need to actually do some research in the field. Go outside to a mall and find 666 printed. He's doing it. I think if you actually see what he's doing, maybe you'll wake up.
>>
>>196449225
>The Metamorphosis
>>
>>196450539
Theology doesn't interest me, it's mentally impossible for me to stay focused whenever I tried reading up on the subject
>>
>>196450681
Yeah that's why I've called it propaganda. It's just the number 666. Everyone can look at that and say "yeah that's the bad number". Issues occur with the quantity of shit that has 666 on it. This is why I've suggested you go to a mall. I'm actually demanding it. What would a shirt with 666 in the upc code look like? What about a hat? They have devils on them. What about a store with 666 on the door? You'll see what I mean. What were witnessing with 666 isn't nothing. There are patterns. And I believe it's being done for the purpose of slavery. Because, obviously making me go 30 years without sex is an unforgivable thing. I would kill god. And that's the correct choice bud. So, we have basically a warlord who is enslaving humans. He's not letting us leave his hell. Even worse, he's attempting to trick us so he can profit in the 3D world. Don't say nobody told you. Up next, we have AI making more posts on 4chan as a way to spark discussions about products. The purpose? It's sexual gaslighting. Nobody is even reading this. I'm the only real person.
>>
>>196450813
We don't have malls here. And it's really uncommon to see attire with religious symbolism being worn by people, so I couldn't tell, because they're not for sell, which means I can't check barcodes on them, or upc codes.
Are you saying sexual castration through religious symbolism in our consumer society is the current downfall?
Kinda hard to follow you
>>
>>196450924
God even draws graffiti. If I was in your town, I could walk around with you and show you what god has done. You can also do this on your own. He makes it clear he did it. One way to help you understand is that god can control humans like they're puppets. What we often witness is the result of their labor. So, somebody might draw a picture, and this picture came out looking exactly how god said it should. I can't say for sure how he's doing all this. He has shrouded his deeds with illusions and lies. And I believe this is being done because, he is using it as propaganda. What putting 666 on things does is it makes people scared and confused. It also makes them suicidal. Imagine you've been working in the mines for 30 years and never even had sex. And now there's 666 printed on your t-shirt with a picture of Satan. And, I've just told you, there's millions of t shirts like this. It's not just t-shirts, it's everything. So, what I'm doing here is telling you that there is an ancient evil who is looking over this world. He is stealing from us. He is also hiding his presence from most. But, he's also telling you it's true with symbolism.
>>
>>196451055
God sure sounds like a mischievous cat sometimes. Even more mischievous than Satan Himself.
Wanna see if my last three digits will show the number of the Beast?
>>
>>196451363
Yes it did. 369 and interchangable. So, you don't need to find 666. It can also be any combination of 369. It's like this entire reality basically. The best way to describe it is god is 100 trillion years old and even built New York. So, we've spawned in a 100 trillion year old persons simulation. Does New York LOOK like god made it? No, he's pretended humans made it. But he's drawn 666 on stuff. That's what I'm trying to say. You just need to find 666 and you'll see god made it. And, my conclusion is that we should be trying to kill him. Because I've spent 30 years being tortured. I literally scream in agony every day. Literally my room sounds like a midevil torture dungeon. I had to be kept alive here to scream.
>>
>>196451479
How come theology and numerology seems like they intertwine yet are separate subjects?
>>
>>196451832
The topic is slavery. Those two words you just used are called sexual gaslighting. They're distractions to focus your mind on psyops. We're getting screwed.
>>
>>196452023
Heh, you have to acknowledge using 'getting screwed' in the same sentence as 'sexual gaslighting' is kinda funny.
What's the ultimate goal then, have you reached a conclusion besides slavery?
It's seems too elaborate to do all of this to enslave us
>>
>>196452317
My plan is to beg. I'm not sure what you were expecting, Im basically a level 12 peasent, I worked at a grocery store.
>>
>>196452474
You're right. Most of us are proletarians, doesn't matter which crap job we wake up to (if any) majority can barely afford to live.
Just think about that.
You have to pay....if you want to live! Is this shitshow subscription based, and why can't I sign out and mind my own business without it being illegal
>>
File: Rorkette.webm (1.95 MB, 480x854)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>>196448169

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.