[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713993467932420.jpg (545 KB, 828x1423)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>
>>196447735
I’m not reading this.
>>
For they have taken some of their daughters to be wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy race has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands. And in this faithlessness the hand of the officials and chief men has been foremost.
>>
>>
>>196447735
AMWF disproves his theory.
10/10 high IQ blonde girls who date 4-5/10 short beta Asian men.
>>
>>196447758
this
>>
>>196447827
This isn't toss
>>
Ain’t reading all that
Happy for you doe
Or sorry to hear about that
>>
>>196447735
I'll continue making hapa babies and you can't stop me
>>
>>196447735
People who have xitter accounts and people who spread xitter rubbish into other social media platforms such as 4chan, are nothing but scum who aren't worth the water they drink nor the air they breath and are ought to be removed from society
>>
>>196447735
I fucking hate the word "dysgenic" it's just calling someone ugly while trying to sound smart
>>
>>196447836
AMWF is a Chang psyop, ive never seen one in my life compared to the WMAF every other week

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.