[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dunc2.jpg (1.84 MB, 2764x4096)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Frank Herbert made arabs seem a lot cooler than they really are
>>
the fremen are low IQ brown people who are easily fooled by a false messiah into committing mass atrocities. it's a perfect portrayal of arabs
>>
Dune Messiah will change that
>>
>>196445341
i dont get why they try to push the false messiah thing, dude literally has 20/20 vision into the future, not even jesus had that
>>
>>196445275
but there are no arabs in the book iirc
>>
Tutaitita
>>
>>196445894
It's more that it was all just set up by the Bene Gesserit though selective breeding, rather than some actual super natural prophecy. He's not a "false messiah" per se, but he is really just a man with the ability to see multiple possible timelines the same way the navigators do, so hes within the science of the setting rather than particularly unique. He just knows what path he has to take to get the best outcome, even if that means leading an interstellar jihad while larping as god.
>>
>>196445275
bedouins
>>
>>196445275
he just gave them blue eyes
>>
>>196445894
That is literally what he is. Just like Muhammad.
>>
In the original movie, they were all white. This film is a promotion of Arabs and Islam. Disgusting. I hope for a nuclear holocaust and the disappearance of Muslims from this world, they simply do not deserve to live.
>>
>>196448682
In the books they were very clearly meant to be arabs, the david lynch film was retarded.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.