[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nazi-bride-school-290.jpg (30 KB, 290x413)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>You see, these eastern neighbors of ours that look exactly like us and are genetically indsitignishiuable are actually of a different race and are subhuman
I'll never understand Anti-Slavic sentiment. Especially coming from intelligent and well read folks. Must be some kinda disease
>>
eastern Europe was extremely poor up until communism. Tons of people lived in wooden huts without running water and were illiterate.
>>
You have no idea what it is like from a white persons perspective. Its just exhausting being on this planet with other races.
>>
>>196443534
as far as i could tell from reading his book, Hitler incoherently mixed different explanations for his beliefs. if Germany was run by jews it was because they had been victims of the jew's deceit, but if his eastern foil was run by the jews it was because they were incapable of ruling themselves, which gives me the impression that he just didn't like them from the start, probably being petty about some experience he had with slavic people
>>
>>196443534
Genetically indistinguishable would be a bit of a stretch
>>
>>196443836
He was bullied by a group of poles in the Austrian army during WW1 btw
>>
>>196443534
Hitler was right
>>
>>196443936
>I got bullied by chads
>Millions must die
Why are chuddies like this?
>>
>>196443534
Germans were suffocating in Europe and wanted more land. And Satan wanted more souls get next to 0 chances to repent. Great fuel met perfect oxidizer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.