[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7075.jpg (453 KB, 750x1096)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
Do people engage in interfaith dialogue in your country?
>>
>>196439652
Rare Varg win
>>
File: IMG_7040.jpg (14 KB, 471x388)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
The visual image of Varg angrily tapping at his keyboard arguing with some muzzie zoomer is killing me
>>
>>196439652
Non-whites hate white people. It's important to remember that. You should never be friendly towards a non-white.
>>
>>196439652
New Englishman talking with a New Frenchman.
>>
>>196439760
Wow Varg, known for being friendly with Browns
>>
>>196439948
>Nordic man who takes a noble French wife and is granted lands in France in exchange for protection from other invaders
Varg is literally Rollo
>>
>MENAoid
>reee migrants are colonizing European women!!! muh white birth rates!!!
Whats with the racial minorities who end up screeching incel rightoid talking points unironically? Are they retarded? I don't understand. Literally I do not get it. Is it some kind of 4D chess?
>>
>>196441499
What else will they say to Varg? "Sir you are racist and nazi" like he would take offense on that. Better to say bullshit like that knowing It will offend him.
>>
>>196441578
The guy didn’t even know who varg was
>>
>>196439652
Why does he randomly bring up black men
>>
>>196441499
>brown people cannot be right-wing
>>
>>196441499
Because MENA countries are all shitholes so their only insult to European countries is that eventually we will be like them.
>>
>>196441924
Brown “men” know how unattractive they are, so they try to live vicariously through black men
>>
>>196440919
varg doesn't care about brownpipo in brownpipo countries
>>
>>196441578
Incel rw dumbshittery doesn't hurt rightoids, even rightoid incels (which varg is not thus the exchange in OP). Rightoids are the ones who made it up in the first place! So they can use it to drum up hate crimes and legislation against minorities!!

Imagine if a transgender said to matt walsh "worry about your country's kids getting raped and forcibly converted into being transgender with irreversible surgeries and hormonal treatments they got brainwashed into taking by their elementary school teachers!!". Is that a "win" for trannies? Did you even succeed in "offending" Matt Walsh, or just vindicating him? Why not call him stupid, call him crazy, call him evil/murderer, point out his ideology is fake? All of that is actually true.

>>196441976
Brown people can be right wing, yes. If a MENA guy was saying some homophobic shit, or anti-working class, or anti-semitic or misogynistic or whatever else--I'd get it.
But repeating back actual anti-immigrant anti-MENA talking points, and not just any anti-MENA talking points but the most cringey incel version of the above is where I completely do not get it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.