[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1444648054336.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Gee, it sure is boring around here
>>
File: 1662235998000.gif (116 KB, 384x239)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
After you’ve scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, Then After you’ve scrubbed all the floors in Gamelon, then after you’ve scrubbed all of me. Then After you’ve rubbed oil on MY peᵉᶰᶦˢ Then you can rub my dick Then you can eᴀt shiᵖ Then you can take my boy to DINNER. Then after you’ve strived for this peace Then you can SEND LINK for pea-tza, Then you can SAVE ME! FOUR peace -es of pea-tza, then you can Protect Zelda’s boobies. Then after you’ve Schm̷anaferolferellodmerschuietra Then you can help me pee in the morning. Then after you Go! oN a DIE!!! ᵘʰHIT Then you can - Then you can - Hmmmm. Help. Then you can eᴀt this Octorock! cOck! Then you can go fUck! yourself Then you can do the duck walk! Then you can beᴀt off! and cum onto Ganon’s beautiful face! Then after you’ve PLEASE…..d all the plumbers in The Mushroom Kingdom! then we can talk about mercy! Take him away!
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8BfT04lJWJA
>>
File: file.png (333 KB, 480x360)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
Don't tell me... There was no dub for the game in your language to make Zelda YTPs ?

Oh no no no no no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.