[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1593708189831.jpg (44 KB, 660x574)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
The Spanish captured the last Inca emperor in an ambush after he agreed to meet with them peacefully, ransomed him for 6 tonnes of gold and 12 tonnes of silver - then executed him after the ransom was paid.

These are meant to be the "civilised" Europeans?
>>
>>196438155
It's just the Spanish. You can't trust Spaniards, they're duplicitious and always go back on their word.
>>
>Knights were meant to be captured and ransomed
>England would just kill them
>>
>>196438155
My problem how?
>>
>>196438155
Childhood is thinking the Spanish won because of superior technology
Adulthood is realizing they won due to dirty dishonorable tactics
>>
Spanish are at least partially genetically MENA and have a sense of taqiyya
>>
>>196438270
You're absolutely right. It's something they just have picked up from Muslims while being under their rule for 800+ years
>>
File: 1701082642197147.jpg (77 KB, 1008x839)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>196438241
Your country thinks sneakily killing people in the middle of the night during a Christmas was a glorious event
>>
File: R.jpg (251 KB, 1200x1200)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>196438155
This is why you have to side with ANGLOS
Sir Francis Drake still frightens and gives anxiety to spaniard subhumans
>>
why do white people worship conquistadors so much even though they all behaved like the purest dishonorable scum?
whenever i read about them i feel bad that i'm descended from this people and it makes me wonder if other invasions like the when indo-europeans entered the middle east and south asia happened in the same manner. i hope not
>>
>>196438366
Well that's different because they had no honor to begin with either!
>>
>>196438524
You don’t conquer an entire continent with just a couple hundred men by being honorable,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.