[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: RickRubinSept09.jpg (13 KB, 220x280)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
"You're a rebel, so yu need drugs...yu're a rebel against the system, so you need our drugs...we bring it from Colombia and Afghanistan...and you need that pussy....an to get that pussy you need money, you need to be a gangster, you need drugs and expensive shit, do you know it? You-re a rebel, man....so you need drugs, pussy and expensive shit! You need to be a gangster, bruh! Feel the freedom, the freedom of drugs and a nice pussy...BUT DONT MESS WITH THE FUCKING BILLIONAIRES!!!"
>>
Senhooooooorr, it's CIA zainichi
>>
>>196437910
Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the Chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one, no
>>
>>196437975
Z
>>
meds
>>
YOU MEN EAT YOUR DINNER
EAT YOUR PORK AND BEANS
I EAT MORE CHICKEN
THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
>>
>>196438073
>Patriotism is .... LE BAD.
>>
Hi! My name is [INSERT NAME] and I was wondering if "anons" have that funny "copy paste" of the Jim Morrison? Haha!
Thanks in advance, have a great day!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.