[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sakvartelo.png (11 KB, 1280x853)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>go to bar
>get chatted up by some erasmus georgian student
>entire night crack jokes
>rant about life
>bar about to close
>georgian student keeps ranting how hard it's to find friends
>looks almost on the verge of tears
>tell him it's fine
>give him advice of places to visit to meet other students
>give advice how to keep connections here
>he asks if can he get my contact info
>I give him some random dudes fb
>part ways
georgians, you need to calm yourselves and stop being so emotional
>>
>>196436327
why are normfags so evil?
>>
File: engus1il1q4b1.jpg (157 KB, 1074x1201)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>196436327
We suppress a lot but it keeps erupting even more.
Alexithymia has personally kept me from identifying a lot of destructive feelings such as panick, guilt, regret, annoyance, frustration which are easily dealt with if only you acknowledge and babysit them, which most of us consider beneath our worth, until they start negatively interfering with all other spheres of our lives.
>>
>>196436758
look, I'm busy enough as it is, I'm not even a student anymore, so it would be friend to befriend an erasmus student when he could be spending time with other students
I gave him directions and advice, I will not deprive him of his youth
>>196436845
I've noticed everytime I get drunk with a georgian they get very emotional, weirdest thing to behold was when a young couple of them started crying from watching Game of Thrones(do people actually cry from tv shows?)
>>
>>196436985
>friend
wrong*
>>
>>196436985
okay, but why are you evil?
>>
>>196436985
>I've noticed everytime I get drunk with a georgian they get very emotional
That's the whole point of alcohol in general. You open up, allow yourself to feel vulnerable and establish meaningful connections with other people.
Some people abuse it to knock themselves unconscious though, that's another story.
>>
>>196437197
well, yes, but not to this level, maybe I'm just not used to seeing people go to verge of tears emotional
>>
>>196437261
Well, I can't tell for sure in this particular case.
All I can tell is there is a lot of drama and horrors that keep taking place in this country and they are being inherited in our collective psyche from generation to generation and it will inevitably show up, unless somebody is mentally strong enough to face it all and mentally process all this clusterfuck.
>>
File: vf.png (655 KB, 1564x1284)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>196436327
>>
>>196439271
CУДAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPЬ
>>
>>196439271
you're in no position to speak, turks are fucking crybabies in comparison
>>
>>196439720
It's an OC meme, I didn't antagonize turks to put this much effort lmao, look at the amount of detail

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.