[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>create board where all cultures can interact with each other
>they isolate themselves in their own bubbles
Is this just human nature?
>>
globalists on suicide watch
>>
>>196435346
SAAAAAAAR
>>
>>196435249
Only the most unhinged people use generals
>>
>>196435346
DO NOT REDEEM THE REPLY SAAAAAAAR
>>
>>196435249
Yes, people segregate themselves naturally. When I was in high school, I could walk into the school cafeteria during lunch and there was just a stark divide between races, how one side of the cafeteria was almost all white students and the other side almost all black.
>>
>>196435438
you were lucky to catch a jeet with our flag, considering there's only a few thousand of them here
>>
>>196435249
It's just people being boring
They can't actually interact with others
So all they do is repeat the same shit they already know their countrymen are used to hearing

Every single general is the exact same day in day out
It cycles the exact same posts over and over again
>>
>>196436982
General discussion between 2nd/3rd worlders is to remind you that everywhere else sucks ass we heeben ein seriuz probleem
>>
it was less like this in the past, the turdie flood accelerated it
>>
>>196435249
depends on the generals.
/Asean/ is quite comfy because I can talk & read mlei/flip pov regarding their everyday life.

But going into western generals and the difference between our pov (like what's important to an individual) is too much the discussion made there would be a boring one.
>>
>>196437173
Stfu boring cunt
>>
>>196435249
>create board where all cultures can interact with each other
>they isolate themselves in their own bubbles
And any time they don't hide in their generals they spew racist vitriol and attack each other
>>
>>196435249
You gotta also consider that 4Chud is full of nationalistic chuds whose only interests in foreign countries and cultures starts and stops at what the girls look like
>>
in most cases generals are a substitute for a national imageboard for flags that either don't have them or don't want to use them due to all sorts of reasons (mostly elitism)
>>
>>196437816
thvke
>>
>>196435249
you can just go in their threads and talk to them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.