[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8d1a76.webm (3.51 MB, 576x1024)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
Russian women are the only white women that are trad, religious, family oriented, loyal, supportive, faitful, reliable, trustworthy, caring, modest, funny, smart, educated and charming.
>>
>>196434836
i am trans btw
>>
I'm a russian gay btw
>>
>>196434836
i want to kick them into a canal on a cold winters day
>>
>>196435017
rude
>>
>>196434836
ugly round headed whores obsessed with money
>>
>>196434836
Le 66% divorce rate face
>>
>TikTok hoes
>trads
get a load of dis nigga
>>
>>196434836
>white
>>
I love Russia so much.
>>
>>196434836
Want. What do Russian pussies taste like?
>>
>>196434836
>trad, religious, family oriented, loyal, supportive, faitful, reliable, trustworthy, caring, modest, funny, smart, educated and charming.
99.9% of them would agree to leave Russia forever and without even a second thought if some rich westerner promised to marry them. All women are whores.
>>
>>196434836
Disgusting sluts
>>
>>196434836
>Russian women
>trad
>religious
>family oriented
>loyal
>supportive
>faithful
>reliable
>trustworthy
>caring
>modest (LMAÖ)
>smart
>educated
The only truthful ones MIGHT BE funny and charming and there is a huge question mark to this as they're women at the end of the day. This is a terrible bait. Russian women are like vodka, they're stale but they're seductive and you can't go without them. Alas, they're soulless still. If I were given the chance to hang out with a Russian girl whom I know would end up shagging or hanging out with a Russian doomer lad I'd pick the lad and drink vodka on a winter evening in the backstreets of Krasnoyarsk. That being said, they're still better than the majority of Turkish women. We've got a saying in Turkish about Russian women
>Turkish women are like Rakı, they require a lot of things (they're needy the way you need to drink Rakı with lots of mezes); Russian women are like vodka, they require nothing (they would literally sleep with a Russian drunk loser on the same bed and see nothing wrong about it, ie they aren't needy at all).
Though they have grown to be golddiggers which is sad.
>>
>>196437475
I'm convinced they're the only smart women in the world. Asians are vapid and materialistic, SEA are domestic, Jeetas are whipped by their parents, western Euros all act like college liberals, the US is either Machiavellian levels of hypergamy or rural farmer levels of dumb. Idk about Arabs or Turks so I won't speak of them, but to my knowledge Russian women live up to the reputation of being intelligent.
>>
>>196434836
Out of all that I could maybe agree with funny.
The rest is bullshit.
>>
>>196435570
Unironically whiter than you Miguél de McMysterymeat.

>>196435508
Pot calling the kettle black.

>>196435017
Seethe.

>>196435649
This.

>>196436081
Уoйл диc из чpъy йъy cтиъл шyдънт тoък иъл ъв йep кинcмън oнлaйн лaдий..
>>
>>196437683
You've been fooled. They're usually as dumb as a rock. The only smart women (which is an oxymoron but anyway) are Scandis, Scots, and Germans and they're all brainwashed by muh liberalism.
>Idk about Arabs or Turks
They're just the non-white counterparts of PIGS (Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, etc). They've got huge a gigantic princess syndrome.
>rural farmer levels of dumb
You should go for this but you should be picky. There is "dumb" kind of dumb and there is uneducated kind of dumb. You should pick a (preferably Mormon) uneducated dumb wife (because you don't want your children to be low iq so you don't pick an actual dumbess but an uneducated farmress) and amaze her with your intellect (aka autism) and make as many children as possible to continue your bloodline and get as close to as immortalising yourself and leaving behind something in this g*dforsaken earth.
>>
>>196438087
Rural farmer levels of dumb and suburban is not a good mix, a lot of the US is recently gentrified so you have these clueless parents who don't know how to deal with anything. By all accounts these women should have been on a farm. I suppose the reason I say Russian women are intelligent is because they're simply not clingy, they can manage money, handle themselves, don't seem to have emotional outbursts. It's colder yeah, but it takes some degree of intelligence to contain emotion.
>>
>>196438087
>>196438371
Italian and Greek women tend to be very cultured and classy. Did a woman ever tell you she enjoyed d'Annunzio? It could have been someone else, just the fact of mentioning this speaks volumes as to her level, which may be plebbish for /lit/ but which is very high irl compared to other women. That and the fact that d'Annunzio was a fascist. If he had an anglo-saxon liberal no anglo-saxon girl would ever say they like him. I don't know, I get very good vibes from Med girls that are not Spanish.
>>
>>196437475
>>196438087
After decades of turks fucking slavic women, an average Turkish lad knows more about Russian girls than I will ever do
Impressive, very impressive
>>
>>196435017
same brother
>>
wasnt there a similar webm to this posted last night but not the same. what was it
>>
>>196434836
I know like 3 guys that at work that married a russian woman that just wanted a visa and cheated and divorced them afterwards.
Same for pinay
so I will never marry a russian or a pinay
>>
>>196434836
half of them are probably prostitutes in foreign countries by now
>>
>>196438605
Italians have told me that their women are either /pol/tier based or radical leftists and there's very little inbetween
>>
You're so fucking naive about "trad", girls it's hilarious.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.