[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Interesting how white people are conditioned to hate hindus who are peaceful most of the time but not muslims who will literally behead, suicide bomb and rape you..
I am sure this hatred is compleyely natural and organic.
>>
most hate both
>>
>>196434185
Why don't you both keep your "culture war" to your own?
>>
>>196434311
Then why do most only ever mention hindu indians but not muslim arab pakis?
>>
>>196434185
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>196434398
indians are the new thing, muslim hate is already old and seasoned
>>
>>196434185
>conditioned
Ouais, by the Jeets themselves. They're fucking everywhere and their behavior breeds contempt.
>>
>>196434185
I have no hatred for anyone and I find India to be a very interesting country, but of all the right wingers I interracted with, I find Hindutva to be the most frustrating. I guess thats because if you are say a nazi or islamic extremist you tend to stay in your echo chamber and not interract with others much. While Indian extremism is very widespread among their constantly online edgy youth and you encounter them in one shape or form.
>>
>>196434185
URAAAAAAAAM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.