[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708636050336122.png (53 KB, 647x362)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
are these headed in the right direction
>>
Holy trinity of retarded thirdies
>>
>>196433088
could be worse
I like our neutrality
>>
File: 23478934.png (99 KB, 1328x668)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>196433088
Well can you really blame pajeets?

Their country went from Zimbabwe tier to the third largest economy in the last 30 years, sure it's still a shithole in most aspects but it's better than before
>>
how come am I never asked to be interviewed by these retard surveys?
>>
>>196433088
Based retards.
It's unironically better than sitting and whining 24/7 while doing absolutely nothing
>>
>>196433116
i mean some of these are
brazil sure as fuck isnt
>>196433202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
Literally everything is going good for us since hindutva.
>>
>>196433217
i used to work in these data collection companies and 90% of the time we'd just cold call random people in a certain city via landline
in 2022
of course most of the people that answered were geriatrics who couldnt differentiate their left from their right
>>
right direction = the politician whose cock gets sucked by the population won the last election

why do you think Brazil is only 51% ?
It was a really close election.
>>
>>196433223
>>196433202
India has a very vibrant nationalist and religious revival alongside economical boom and failure of Secular Congress Party. As long as gravy train keeps rolling it will be fine, but if BJP stay for too long I think it will entrench itself and will refuse to give up power. Eventually economy will take a down turn, so pie will be smaller and smaller while mouths depending on it will be more numerous. Already you can see signs of authoritarianism or what is to come. Modi refuses to give interviews to the press, this might be the first sign of what is to come, more pressure to press aparatus, more censorship et cetera. Then there might be some trouble ahead. Might take a decade or two to reach that, depending on various factors
>>
>>196433477
Ok, but you will never be european.
>>
>>196433453
And even then there's the question of which method was used in OP's poll/research, you'd expect someone with 51% approval (which is what OP's question is a proxy for) would be able to go out in the streets at least
>>
>>196433554
You don't need to make it so obvious turks are better than pajeets, sar
>>
>>196433088
I feel like in half of those cases it's more the country got so bad it couldn't really possibly get worse.
>>
>>196433116
>>196433116
Butthurt paniaguado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06z9uUc_Gc

Our cunt just surpassed Russia in raw GDP and should probably keep in that direction the next 6 years at the very least. People from all over the world are investing to do trading thanks to current president's infrastructure plans to create new industrial parks in the Isthmus of Tehuantepec zone.

You're probably a self hating faggot and should kill yourself :)
>>
File: brazill.jpg (225 KB, 1024x1024)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>196433631
They are surely better than Brazilian monkeys.
>>
File: file.png (264 KB, 1497x786)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
this number is 26% for the US
>>
>>196433088
Superpower for 2020+5 SAAR
>>
>>196433646
There won't me Mierdicans by that time at the rate narco subhuman are killing us
>>
>>196433554
>>196433631
>>196433716
You know that is also an interesting tale, Turkey was one of the most pro eu countries on earth and was giving massive concessions to Europe since 90s, had they kept on the pretense EU could get far more, Withdrawal from Cyprus, Signature for UNCLOS. But I guess we were really doing good back then, which kinda scared EU constituents off, which forced them to halt the ascension process.

Still I find it very interesting mind you it was not turks who rejected europe but Europe that rejected Turkey, but eventually it caught up, we went from 85-90% pro EU to 20% and going down further.
20 years ago If you were against eu you had to be some insane jihadist or a staunch old ass nationalist. Today everyone spouts the rhetoric which was only reserved for extremists.

But going back to you I see rise of BJP very similar to rise of Erdogan, who also ride a conservative/religious revival here. How BJP will end up in future will be interesting. Modi might be too old to develop a cult of personality but maybe his successor will who knows.
>>
>>196433477
Modi is just Indian Erdogan but starting from a much lower base
>>
>>196433088
Here's my assessment

India - Yes
Singapore - Yes
Indonesia - Yes
Thailand - No
Mexico - No (LMAO)
Malaysia - Yes
Argentina - No (LMAOX1000)
Brazil - Yes
>>
>>196433088
>India
Yes
>Singapore
Maybe
>Indoensia
No
>Thailand
Yes
>Mexico
Yes
>Malassia
Maybe
>Argentina
Maybe
>Brazil
No (and yes).
>>
>>196433747
>>196433747
Kill yourself faggot, people like you aren't needed in this country. Or flee to Spain and suck some gachupin cocks as the self hating faggot that you are
>>
>>196433707
saaaaar
>>
>>196433800
The EU is bad. You dodged a bullet. The euro is efonomic death. Just look at what it did to Greece
>>
It's a numbers game isn't it. India and China (and CN-aligned SEA nations) will rule the world. America will cease to exist, as well as Europe. You can't compete with two countries that make like half of the world's productive population when westoids are buying "fur babies" rather than making real ones.
>>
>>196433811
I think he is too old to become Erdogan. Erdogan came from the reformer side of a very old conservative party, and had an excellent team with him. He also flirted with old liberals, kurds and other minorities a lot. Only in 2010s he started to fight for the control of his party and he started to let go of a lot of admittedly skillful politicians.
What I think will happen for India is a bit different. BJP might entrench itself and started to have way too many dependants who suck the teat of guburmunt bucks, being more nepotistic. Basically Congresspartyfication of BJP.
>>196433891
I dunno, then there is the example of Poland, I'm old enough to remember Poland in 1999, the difference is astounding.
All in all I think EU was a good influence on Turkey, it pushed a lot of reforms, and good reforms. Nowadays they turn a blind eye to everything as long as turkey keeps refugees away from them.
>>
>>196433821
We are wealthier than Russia, Spain and South Korea.

In 10 years we might end up in the top 5.

Go eat Gringo shit elsewhere please
>>
>>196433859
Cope
>>
>>196433646
AMLO won
>>
>>196434012
I am not the self hating faggot, faggot
>>
we are gonna make it bros
>>
>>196433088
>brazil
>51%
isnt their government trying to remove any semblance of free speech on the internet and even took away starlink from their rural schools who had no other source of internet because elon musk wouldnt block brazilians speaking out against their government?
>>
>>196433800
We arent similar to you at all, Erdog isnt anyway near Modi

Turkey is becoming shit and backwards because of Islam, India is functioning with Hinduism and hindutva.

Stop thinking its da saame saar everywhere, different geography, different history, different religion. turks dont belong in anatolia at all, hindus in India do.
>>
>>196434077
This is the same elon musk that bows to erdogan, modi and netty? Just asking.
>>
>>196434007
>wealthier than russia

wow you are wealthier than a country known as 'nigeria with snow', congrats

>wealthier than spain and south korea

LMAO
>>
>>196434090
I would say what Erdogan is doing is Islam, nor I would say What Modi is doing is Hinduism. They are both conservative and authoratarian but hardly they are the hardliner religious folk that non turks or non indians portray them to be. Erdogan, Modi etc are very pragmatic and can gladly break religious rules for their benefit. In this way they are kinda like Putin.

Anyways I cannot convince you on this and you don't need to since you are riding the prosperity wave but allow me to say one small thing. Prosperity is followed by crisis, economic downturn is inevitable, under capitalism it is a question of when not if. And when that happens how BJP going (doubt Modi will be alive) act will be the determinant of whether or not they are like Erdogan or not. If they close in ranks, become more authoratarian and nepotistic then BJP will fall under the same trap of Erdogan.
>>
>>196434154
We are, so shut the fuck up, camel fucker
>>
>>196434126
I don't know, I'm not obsessed with random celebrities day to day activities
>>
>>196434226
I wouldn't say*
anyways. I feel you are a bit too young and currently in the ecstasy of the religious/nationalist revival, give it a decade or so and lets see how you guys hold up.
>>
>>196433646
it's just the US moving more factories into Mexico so they're out of China's sphere, fool
>>
>>196434090
It's so funny how indians combine Africa tier people with jew tier arrogance
>>
>>196433202
>third largest economy
PPP is a retarded nonsense metric that's only useful for comparing western european countries or province/state levep divisions
>>
File: 1695056079004462.jpg (80 KB, 981x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>196434422
>has no argument so defaults to expletives
>>
>>196433088
Indians, Indonesians and Malaysians are right
Singapore idk, probably staying the same but it would be hard to get even better
Thailand seems to be getting stuck in the middle income trap, they are getting old and their economy is stagnating
Argentinians, Brazilians and Mexicans are delusional but that's just latinos being happy-go-lucky about everything
>>
>>196433979
Modi can be PM until he dies. Indian governments last 5 years. So he'll be 78 in 2029 when there's the next election. That's the same age as Biden in 2020 and Trump this year.

In Turkey, the nation has changed since Erdogan came to power. It's conservatism peaked years ago. India is still becoming more conservative. It's in its chud golden age.
>>
File: 1712913807073344.png (644 KB, 2500x2000)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>196433707
Previsible sarr.
>>
>>196434999
When Erdogan became president he was 50ish, when he started to become more authoratarian he was around 60s. I feel 78 would be a bit too old but maybe he will have his health and vigor who knows.

I absolutely agree with you on the chud golden age part. It is very interesting really, this is not just a turkey specific thing but religiousity is dying everywhere, not right wing mind you or nationalism but being religious. The only place I observed that had a religious revival, that the youth were more religious than their elders was in south asia. Muslims are also becoming more extremist there, despite MENA in general secularizing rapidly. It is an interesting phenomenon, and maybe related to religion being tied to your identity a lot.
>>
>>196434226
>>196433979
>>196433800
BJP has been termed saffron communists long ago by the radical far right
they see modi as nehru 2.0 and BJP just another INC
don't forget most of the opposition for BJP within the subaltern comes from the far right who is disillusioned by modis minority appeasement politics
modi bought himself some more time with the Ram Mandir and CAA
but it's too little too late for them
they already wanted him to implement NRC and UCC before the third term
now that it has been post poned you can already see visible dissent
whoever replaces modi has to be even more right wing than him or they will face the same fate as current INC
in 20 years all these western media will be calling modi as the visionary leader who kept far right explosive expansion in check
India might reach nazi era of showa era militarism and radicalism but despite the memes about modi being dictator
there are fare worse groups in the country who are still considered fringe
and currently they're powerless
>>
>>196435160
have a SEAsian friend who says the same thing about places like Malaysia becoming more radical (indonesia is more of a mixed bag and differs greatly depending on where you live). he thinks that turkey and egypt are becoming less secular while jordan and saudi arabia are becoming more secular, is there any truth to that?
>>
>>196435446
It's just not true in Turkey. Conservatives finally built the institutional strenght to win national elections, but the actual people have become more secular. It's just that rapid urbanization led countryside peasants into the cities, which gave the appearance of rising religiousity in the 90s and 00s
>>
>>196435354
>whoever replaces modi has to be even more right wing than him or they will face the same fate as current INC
>in 20 years all these western media will be calling modi as the visionary leader who kept far right explosive expansion in check

This is true. Modi is straightforward realpolitik player who speaks English. But no party reigns forever and the BJP will lose a lot of their appeal with Modi gone and if Rahul gets out of the way for INC
>>
>>196435354
>India might reach nazi era of showa era militarism
lmao, most indians are too cucked to believe extremely nationalist ideologies
>>
>>196435354
Good post anon I enjoyed reading.
Yeah, I'm not a person who buys into Modi being an extremist chud. I think he is very pragmatic and toned down quite a lot of things. But that doesn't mean he is not authoratarian. I think you are also right on BJP/Modi being able to keep far right fringe groups in check. It depends on the crisis I guess. A more popular and hardliner figure might emerge who knows.
I think BJP will follow the same old route that happens to almost every party that wins few elections, it will entrench itself more and more and will create a parasitic group of dependants who do nothing but leech. and it might be authoratarian enough to prevent any hardliners to topple them.
>>196435446
I have no idea about Malaysia. I think Indonesia is not doing bad but thats just my letmetellyouaboutyourcountry opinion (as is any other of my posts ITT) I would say our most religious generation was those born between 1940-1970, government is deffinetly more religious but I think people are less, It is a matter of demographics really. No one below the age of 40 thinks islam or erdogan or being conservative as a cool or hip thing. Everyone disassociates itself from it. But the religious generation of boomers did put erdogan in power, and erdogan sucessfully manage to stay there, and not just by appeasing the conservatives, his calculated bribes, his alliances with kurds/nationalists, his deals with west and russia are all focused on keeping him in charge. I would say that is his ideology, to stay in power, not to say promote an ideology but just stay there.
KSA is absolutely getting secular, they did mad reforms post 2018. It is absurd, 7-8 years ago you had religious police beating people for not praying, women were not able to drive, there were no cinemas etc. Today Saudis try to amp up their own tv/cinema industry, its an amazing leap desu.
>>
i want authoritarianism. I am ready to forfeit my freedom of speech if that means no more garbage in the streets, gutka ban, rapists being slaughtered like pigs and former corrupt government officers having their hands chopped off. China is ironically an ideal country. We should take inspiration from it.
>>
>>196435561
>>196435734
thanks for the answers lads
how are egypt and the rest of north africa doing in that regard? morocco seems to be relatively secular but I don't know that much about the reat
>>
>>196433646
AMLO can't stop winning. PANincels in shambles
>>
>>196435916
When I was in Egypt 2 decades ago (time flies) they had a very robust underground islamist movement, I wasn't surprised to find out Muslim Brotherhood won elections there, but I have no idea how that ideology is doing, it is definitely pushed into underground and maybe it can flourish there. Religiosity tends to decline when religious folk taste power.
>>
>>196435916
>>196436078
Egypt is still very religious, but the underground islamist movement was stamped out by El-Sisi. In general, Egypt polls very highly on islamist stuff. But the dictatorship is just accommodating enough to islamists and secularists that it hasn't turn into a persistent social issue
>>
>>196436078
thanks bud
>>
>>196433646
Curious how it took ignoring the whispers of the IMF jews to have a strong economy, currency and a small but stable growth rate, even mexican bankers got filthy rich due to all the investment and fatter wallets among people. First government in a long time that has cared for the good of the economy and not just for how can they make business out of the economy. I'm convinced the non-sionist jewess will be just as good if not better, mexican and lebanese leeches seething.
>>
>>196436078
International turk of mystery
>>
>>196435694
india has a billion people who speak thousands of languages and dozens of ethnicities so cultural diffusion takes time
you can't deny the amount of mass radicalism that's happening
sure it's taking a longer than most nations because of all these barriers
for example
5 years ago most of the internet wasn't as hateful as they're towards Indians today were even some subsaharan african makes fun of Indian street food
similarly the people today don't trust muslims or christians as they used to
even the most modern Indians openly say that abrahamics will never be true Indian since unlike regular Indians they don't consider India to be their holy land
give it 5 more years
they will be saying Indian muslims and christisans are not Indian enough
in 10 years they will be termed as resident aliens
it's only a matter of time
ironically this level of radicalism wouldn't even be possible if so called minorities didn't abuse the infinite powers appeasement governments like congress gave them
in the future they wil actually be discriminated but thanks to them crying wolf everytime the rest of the world won't care even if they're actually brutalized like they claim today
>>
>>196436514
Mexico has a really shitty economy that can't improve substantially until people stop working unregistered jobs. 57% of Mexicans work in informal employment. This is usually 5-20% of the economy in really rich cunts
>>
>>196436559
just an old fart who traveled a lot pretending to be an expert, but I guess I'm just trying to predict how future will unfold, rather than telling what is.
I did this in 2010-2012s too, the amount of mistakes I made were something. I thought Republican Party would be more inclusive in USA for example, never ever assumed in my wildest dreams that hispanics would become white nationalists lol, as you see on /pol/
>>196436465
thats interesting, I wonder whether they are more vigirous since they are repressed now. It seems whenever movements take power the popular support backing them goes down at an alarming rate
>>
>>196436692
Why work as an office slave when a taco seller makes twice as much?
>>
>>196433800
>>196434226
>>196435160
A big reason why Modi got elected was because some people felt like they were being neglected. India claims to be secular, but it's a nation founded on policies of minority appeasement. You can be a Muslim, a North Easterner, lower caste etc and you'll find it much easier to get into colleges than someone who doesn't fit the criteria. I guess that phenomenon is global, considering people like Erdogan, Trump, Putin etc seem to have a similar base.

That being said, I never latched onto Indian chuddery, mostly because of how lame it is. I'm not saying christianity is better or anything, but at least christian chuds actually have something meaningful to rally behind (mass immigration destroying a nation, marriage being between a man and a woman, there are only two genders). Whether you agree with them is another matter. Whereas with Indian chuds, they're like
>Saar don't eat beef or drink alcohol, drink cow piss instead saar
And it's embarrassing to be associated with something like that.
>>
>>196436729
Nice, lol. I plan on doing the same thing starting next year. I want to see Turkey before it becomes a boomer country so that I may poast about it 20 years from now
>>196436764
In a functioning economy that can create formal jobs at a decent rate that's just not true
>>
>>196436622
my man , don't get your hopes high Even the partition didn't lead to tmd. Give it a few years and things will change and we will find a new scapegoat to cope about
>>
>>196436854
India's founding problem is and will forever be the crazy amount of affirmative action that takes place. You may get rid of religious reservations, but it's just been replaced by even worse middle caste affirmative action
>>
>>196434746
Not really no. Our economy has been growing consistently even before factories were migrating here.
>>
>>196435734
the way I see it
Is that most people and political parties today in India still believes in the electoral system
even the RSS who even uses as this boogeyman genuinely believe in Indian executive bodies including the electoral system and the judiciary
they don't chimp out or call for reelections or the elections were stolen like in US
nor do they engage in political assassinations yet
sure there are low level mob violence and the occasional killings but the closest thing we ever had was the maoist naxalism
the moment some fringe party or organization starts to believe that even political assassination is a viable solution to secure power only then you will see increased authoritarianism
plus for the the talk about how the RSS is the worlds largest right wing paramilitary group
most of its members are middle aged men and old retirees or very young children
there only a handful of of actual non governmental paramilitary groups in India and most of them are banned and designated as terrorists
so the government has been successful in keeping civilians form forming paramilitary groups at the same time they also have made sure that the armed services and intelligence services remain politically neutral
so there is no chance for some far right insurrection or coup
who who knows in 10 or 20 years
maybe they too will become political
>>
>>196436899
post partition Indians weren't born free they were literally subjects of british crown
obviously that did a huge blow to their moral
similarly INC kept a iron firsted approach to maintain secularism
even after the parliament attacks or the 26/11 attacks both the army and the people demanded action action pakistan guess what INC did nothing
but modi opened the pandoras box
now people don't care that abhinandan was captured they don't care they chinese and Indian troops fought each
all they want is pay back
no matter how big or small it is
in fact most Indian RW don't even have an ideology other than revanchism
billions must die is their unironic ideology
because in their minds millions of hindus have been killed so far and now they want billions to die
starting with pakis and bangladeshis
>>
>>196436729
>never assumed in my wildest dreams that hispanics would become white nationalists
never underestimate the power of american blacks to make everyone unite in hating them. hispanics don't even like whitey, they just hate blacks that much

republicans have stopped caring about hispanics beyond illegal immigration because they're assimilating in exactly the same way as the irish and italians did. give it about 2 generations and americans will be championing cinco de mayo the same way they do st. patricks day. inb4 i get called a beaner for saying this, it's 100% true because americans are only really racist against blacks
>>
>>196436862
3rd world is fun if you don't live in it hehe.
>>196436854
Yeah I agree, maybe there should been a more hardliner approach instead of giving stuff like reservation that only fueled more resentment? Or how corrrupt congress has become.
Fun fact: did you know Indragandi became a turkish word here? It means embezzlement
But I disagree with you on your latter part, for me European conservativism lacks a vision or a promise to future. They just want to return to some golden age when their median age was low and rest of the world was not industrialzied "we wan't no browns, but we also want the prosperity of 1960s, but no we won't have kids" I would say religious people at least have some kind of a vision or promise for future, no matter how hard I disagree with them. If anything europe fails to offer any vision for future but descendant into some weird form of conservativism in its literal sense.
>>196437457
I also think it is a testament to american assimilation so much so its right wing assimilated an immigrant group into its fold (mind you less than a decade ago on /pol/ "You have to Go back" meme was popularized against hispanics who were already inside USA) >>196437154
I don't think there will be a sudden transformation, "okay we have power now lets be chuds and lynch women and minorities" but rather if an economic downturn happens people who are used to staying in power will be very reluctant to let go, but they might fail in being authoratarian and have to cave in to democratic pressure you never know. Future decades will be very interesting indeed.
>>
Brazil is stagnant, doesnt get worse doesnt get better
The left wing is a cancer in Brazil but they will never go away cuz public universities are fabrics of leftists
>>
>>196433716
Ever since the 1970s, people have been pessimistic about this country.
>>
>>196437743
>it's a testament to american assimilation so much so its right wing assimilated an immigrant group into its fold
I mean most people consider greeks, turks, lebanese, and armenians (more or less) white now and they pretty much follow the anglo distribution between democrats and republicans so long as they don't live in shitholes like NYC, LA, or Chicago. I also hardly ever hear anyone complaining about jeets or asians beyond them being difficult to understand if they're first gen immigrants. anti-immigrant sentiment against specific groups rarely lasts for more than 3 or 4 generations here. it's a bit like hazing
>>
>>196438153
>t. cleyton evanjuege
>>
Absolute poverty is indeed declining in some of these countries. Which at first glance could justify such optimism.

However, relative poverty, the gap between the rich and poor, only increases as capitalist relationships deepens, there's no amount of "progressive" reforms or governments that cant mitigate this, for the concentration of the means of profuction into ever fewer hands invariably leads to social polarization
>>
>>196438502
in many parts of the world the lines between immigrants and natives are very clear, no amount of integrating/assimilating will get some groups accepted by other
>>
>>196433202
Except that most indians still live on zimbabwe tier lifestyle, their GDP went up because they're the most populous country on Earth. If your idea of improving the country is overpopulation then I guess it's going in the right directions
>>
File: 1703223316298.png (75 KB, 850x600)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>196433088
I know it's a bit of a meme stat but here.
>>
>>196433800
I would rather see Turkey in EU than shitkraine
>>
File: 1697578273872.png (65 KB, 850x600)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>196438819
and here's a different one.
>>
>>196438841
careful what you wish for heh
but I think chuds here were right, turkey no matter how secular or westernized it becomes will never be accepted, nevermind the countless faults and problems it has.
>>
>>196438502
>>196438695
I should say most normies* would either consider them white or be ambivalent about it, obviously people who post here would have differing views on it

why wasn't Turkey able to assimilate people like the Kurds? I know Atatürk tried to push it
>>
File: 1702788274043584.jpg (11 KB, 279x180)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>196438819
>augmented development
>>
>>196439134
nah it bounced imho, certain minorities were assimilated however, pontus muslims, circassians
>>
>>196439013
Turkey is big enough that it doesn't need the EU
If it wasn't ruled by a watermelon seller but a semi-competent leader who installed some technocrats and set predictable laws (doesn't need to be a democracy, just need rule of law and low corruption like UAE or Singapore), Turkey would get flooded not by billions but hundreds of billions of investments and probably become the Middle Eastern China. It's already a major manufacturing power and that's with a retard in charge and corruption off the charts
>>
>>196439310
heh who knows, I think good days might be ahead of us, back in 2010s everyone assumed prosperity would last forever, today everyone assumes the economic crisis will last forever.
this too shall pass/nothing is permanent should be a global reminder
>>
>>196433088
75% of swedes says our country is heading in the wrong direction!
>>
>>196433821
>Thailand - No
Our politics and climate is kinda going to shit but we have no real crisis otherwise.
>mass shooting
I blame the burgers for that honestly. The kid was an Ameriboo
>>196433934
Maybe. I unironically believe in the multipolar meme though, I don't see China taking US place completely in everything or English ceasing to be lingua franca
>>196434090
>>196435354
>>196435910
>>196436622
>>196436854
You guys are too obsessed with Muslims. What China does with Uyghurs is the sensible way, your gov just seem deranged from my outside perspective.
>>196434959
>Thailand seems to be getting stuck in the middle income trap, they are getting old and their economy is stagnating
We are trying to solve that with immigrants. I'm fine with it because they're fellow SEAbros and not imported crazies like the West takes in. I'm an unironic regionalist who wants ASEAN to be like the EU except more based
>>196439147
lel
>>
>>196439479
China's going to be powerful on the world stage for about a decade and then slide back into regional relevancy as their working population finally retires and India and SEAsia replace them as the primary manufacturing hub for the West. there's also no real reason for China to do anything more than try to push the US out of their back yard but that's not likely to happen in our lifetimes
>>
>>196439479
>ASEAN to be like the EU except more based
sounds good
>>
>>196435105
Absurd how much time people spend obsessing over jeets. Imagine taking the hours to put that together. I'm thankful I'm not like this.
>>
>india
eh
>singapore
LKY was peak, but luckily they just continued his path
>indog
idk anything about what they do other than the papue thing
>thai
probably not considering their king, their political families and sex pests
>mexico
their main problem, cartels, are still around
>malaysia
see indog minus papua
>argentina
did it ever head in the right direction ater 1950s?
>brazil
see argentina
>>
>>196439919
>sex pests
This point is really overblown on /int/. I've literally never met any other Thai who thinks sexpats are more than a very mild annoyance, and I rarely run into white foreigners period let alone sexpats. Everyone always brings it up like a major national issue, nobody cares.
>>
>>196440278
*Everybody here
>>
>>196440278
desu i think they mostly stick to one specific area or something
>>
>>196433202
>GDP per capita similar to sub-saharan Africa
https://theprint.in/national-interest/sub-african-india-much-of-africa-is-richer-than-us-has-better-indicators-while-we-diminish/672235/
>>
>>196440430
Attaya
>>196435910
This. Democracy is nice to respect individual rights but authoritarianism is ideal for immediate visible results. I'm willing to give up a few rights if I can actually see some changes. No point in regular elections if the politicians end up all being the same lol
>>
>>196433477
bjp modi is losing though congress promised 50 percent women reservation in all jobs and lot of schemes targeting women votebase
all women now support congress
>>
>>196440608
>I'm willing to give up a few rights if I can actually see some changes.
What's the situation in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>196441423
Better everyday. Heaven on earth rn can't even complain
>>
as long as indians stop heading in my direction

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.