[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.jpg (143 KB, 690x931)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
ITT: Times you acted like a German
>>
>>196432013
German shit up the internet just as much as Indian, at least jeets are funny
>>
>>196432106
SAAAAR there are 80 million Germans and a billion Indians that's not quite "just as much"
>>
I don't see the problem in here
>>
>>196432013
In Sweden we have no privacy. This is sadly true and I wish we were like Germany.

Sweden fact #847: Did you know the following? You can easily look up where someone lives in Sweden, how much they earn, which companies they are involved with, if they have ever been convicted for a crime (and read everything about that crime), and more!!
>>
>>196432421
america is far worse
you can legit find everything about a person with just phone number
>>
>>196432013
Him pointing out that the error is pretty common makes me think that this is what he does in his free time - pestering yotubers about visible license plates in the video
>>
>>196432502
No you can't you retard
It's nothing like Sweden
>>
>>196432421
>if they have ever been convicted for a crime (and read everything about that crime)
that's fine tho.
>>
>>196432421
do you have something to hide?
>>
>>196432013
>If you murder someone on the ferry the German police will get you.
What if you gas people in a German concentration camp in Poland? Who has jurisdiction?
>>
>>196432510
quite a based hobby if you ask me.
>>
>>196432013
>watch Jeremy Fragrance
>love him cause he's so autistic
>meet German tourist
>he acts just like him
>start thinking all Germans are autistic
>>
>>196432502
>>196432523
No, Sweden is worse. Did you know that you can easily find any information about a company in Sweden. Including the consortium structure of companies in Sweden. The Swedish government also has APIs for everything so you can easily suck up all of this data about Swedes and do whatever you want with it. I'm sure scammers are salivating over how much they can abuse this information.

>>196432565
Not really no, but I value privacy.
>>
>>196432510
its more likely than you think
this is not the first time i have seen germans in youtube comments shitting and pissing themselves over such things
>>
>>196432502
There are entire websites here cataloging all your information, so anyone can easily look you up. Im pretty sure USA, maybe not much more private than us, still use old relic technology and you need to get in contact with a bunch of people through phone and institutions etc to get the info
Here its all on public websites, one click away
>>
>>196432716
People from other countries are horrified when they hear about this. They say: Sweden, why?!! Many such things have been said. Sweden is a rotten corpse. Sweden status: over done.
>>
>>196432844
>Sweden is a rotten corpse. Sweden status: over done.
why don't you simply walk a few kilometers into Norway and relocate there then?
>>
File: Canadian pajeet 6.png (5 KB, 468x104)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>196432106
COMEDY GOLDEN SHOWER SAAAAAR

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.