[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ungnyeo.jpg (1.44 MB, 2500x3412)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>look up Korean mythology
>A tiger and a bear prayed to Hwanung that they might become human. Upon hearing their prayers, Hwanung gave them twenty cloves of garlic and a bundle of mugwort, ordering them to eat only this sacred food and remain out of the sunlight for 100 days. The tiger gave up after about twenty days and left the cave. However, the bear persevered and was transformed into a woman. The bear and the tiger are said to represent two tribes that sought the favor of the heavenly prince.[7]
>The bear-woman, Ungnyeo, was grateful and made offerings to Hwanung. However, she lacked a husband, and soon became sad and prayed beneath a "divine birch" tree (Korean: 신단수; Hanja: 神檀樹; RR: shindansu) to be blessed with a child. Hwanung, moved by her prayers, took her for his wife and soon she gave birth to a son named Dangun Wanggeom.[8]
>Dangun or Tangun (단군; 檀君; [tan.ɡun]), also known as Dangun Wanggeom (단군왕검; 檀君王儉; [tan.ɡun waŋ.ɡʌm]), was the legendary founder and god-king of Gojoseon, the first Korean kingdom, around present-day Liaoning province in Northeast China and the northern part of the Korean Peninsula. He is said to be the "grandson of heaven"[1] and "son of a bear",[2] and to have founded the kingdom in 2333 BC.

Koreans are descended from furries according to their own lore. Explain yourselves now.
>>
>>196431887
Romans are descended from dudes who fed off wolf titties.
>>
>>196431887
This is a common mythology in a lot of cultures. The first Roman emperors were raised by a wolf, some Caucasus people believe they are descended from wolfs, same with Turks I think.
>>
>>196431887
Das rite
>>
>>196431995
>>196432042
Why were furries so powerful back then?
>>
>>196432217
Probably some sort of remnant of animism/animal worship folk religion stuff from before they adopted abrahamic religions
>>
>>196431887
That tiger was russian btw
>>
File: 1590009356373.png (51 KB, 517x197)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>196431887
>檀君王儉
>Liaoning province in Northeast China
why not make shit up that happened in Korea with a Korean name?
>>
File: 1687606329956599.jpg (281 KB, 1280x904)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>196432637
T-I-G-E-R-S
>>
>>196432708
I don't get it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.