[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maximum urban comfy.png (813 KB, 648x756)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
>I suffer in [big city in a 1st world country]
>meanwhile their view outside
>>
My nigga, my living room balcony is over a busy street with a 10 story building in front and my kitchen is over a dirty cortile with the trash containers
>>
>>196430035
*my kitchen balcony
>>
>>196430035
VGH, the vrban lifestyle
>>
File: 1515151677.png (2.27 MB, 1220x831)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>196429779
>firsties don't know suffering!
This is literally where I live.
>>
>>196430682
looks super fucking comfy
>>
lights and concrete, sugoi
>>
File: 1713970567620.jpg (1.76 MB, 3887x2915)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>196429779
It looks like dogshit buddy, I used to live in picrel and life was pretty grim
>>
>>196430682
why no balconies
>>
>>196431309
I've been to your country. It is a beautiful tropical archiapelago with hospitable and amiable people. You have access to the world's most scenic beaches and tourist spots in your country. Your cuisine consists of exotic and tasty tropical dishes containing precious ingredients that I have probably never even seen irl. Your country is blessed with all kinds of great landscapes and tropical luxuries.
Now tell me what you are seeing in the image I posted. It is a dreary, depressing concrete hellscape, with suicidal and overworked inhabitants, who treat everyone they come across with a distant and rude attitude. Look at the vehicles. Look at the buildings. Look at the vegetation. Look at the people. What is shown in the picrel is the life in a so-called first world country. Do any of those things look appealing to you? If so, fuck you because you have a shitty taste in aesthetics. You thirdies can never comprehend the degree of suffering we have to go through.
>>196432313
Because it gets frigid cold in winter and everything left outside freezes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.