[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Indians unironically think the whole World hates them because of their religion.
>>
>>196427451
Its a mix of paranoia and delusion of grandeur. They think there is some abrahamic conspiracy to destroy Hinduism. Honestly its only hurting them, because instead of focusing on solving actual stuff they live on schizophrenia
>>
>>196427451
I have no idea what Hinduism even entails. I know it's polytheistic. I believe I was once told the practice of Hinduism varies depending on which gods you're emphasizing. I know they got temples and stuff. No idea what goes on in there.
>>
We are fucking pagans too, but we aren't as hated as Jeets
>>
>it da paki saaaar
>it da Bangladesh saaaar
>it shiva saaaar
Why are they like this
>>
>>196428253
>I know it's polytheistic
saaar, it's really not!!1 did you know that Hindus are actually monotheist???? Brahma is the most important God and all other gods are nothing more than his angels!!! just like in Islam and Christianity saar!! we are just like you!!!
>>
Where do they even get crap like this from? Nobody in South America cares about India and If they have a negative opinion, its because of how dirty the country is or the street food stuff. Nobody gives a fuck If they worship blue dudes
>>
>>196428291
Washing your hands after taking a poop could have something to do with it.
>>
>>196427451
I would argue it's one of their most redeeming qualities. The Mahabarata, Upanishads and The Vedas are kino af.
>>
>>196428690
>redeeming
>>
>>196427451
Honestly this is kinda true although in an indirect way. The most retarded and backward aspects of their culture (caste system, arranged marriages, eating cow poop, etc) come from Hinduism
>>
>>196427451
How can they be the same people who wrote the incredibly profound Upanishads and Advaita Vedanta
>>
>>196427451
it definitely explains when their default insult is christcuck or muzzie when the topic isnt even close to religion
>>
>>196428396
>paki takkiya be like
>>
>>196427451
maybe they should just redeem instead
>>
>>196428943
Kek they do really be like that.
>>
>>196427451
you really do not want to get into that area
i am telling you, average pajeet is a brainless delusional retard who is still stuck at the dindu-pooslim chapter
instead of focusing on improvement and development, they waste their time on this crap
>>
>>196428324
obsession of whites
they so badly want approval of whites, they dont feel any remorse throwing their own kind under the bus
they will blame everyone and try to convince you they are different than the other shade of poo
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 641x175)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>196428978
cope lmao
>>
File: 2.jpg (36 KB, 651x198)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>196429245
>>
>>196427451
>>196427536
>>196428253
>>196428324
>>196428460
Like this guy>>196428889 says, not exactly wrong in a way
>Saar dinduism says cow dung is pure saar
>Saar dinuduism says cow piss cures diseases saar
>That infamous article about village retards preforming a religious ritual for a toilet that their govt installed in their village
>Indian men being creepy towards women stems from extreme puritan gender segregation and prevalance of arranged marriages, which are the hinduism approved version of "marriage". India has the highest degree of sexual repression in the world due to puritan aunties and uncles making sure to moral police unmarried men and women from talking to each other, resulting in a generation of men who have no idea how to properly interact with women.
>Nepotism among Indians and slave like mentality around some and arrogance around others stems from the caste system, once again courtesy of our very own hinduism.

Which is why I'm in favor state enforced atheism, a la Soviet Union.
>>
File: 3.jpg (34 KB, 653x224)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>196429276
Hindus are already so obsessed about Abrahamic religions while hating on them so they unconsciously turn Hinduism into an Abrahamic religion themselves.

We're just a step before Hindus start calling Brahma "Allah" yet they will still keep hating on Muslims because of politics
>>
>>196429229
I dont get It. If they want the approval of Whites, why do they offend the history of Whites? They say "Christianity destroyed Europe saaar" which ruins their chance of being friends with white christians, and most of pagan whites are Vargists and Nazis, so they dont care what religion Pajeets follow whatsoever. Do they believe they can convince Europeans to become Pagans again or what?
>>
>>196427451
i hate them because of their religion.
>>
>>196429276
He's kind of right I guess. We don't exactly worship God, we worship the Brahma, which is basically the energy that makes up pretty much everything in this universe. You could say the different Gods we have are an indirect way of worshipping Brahma.
>>
>>196429319
>puritan aunties and uncles making sure to moral police unmarried men and women from talking to each other, resulting in a generation of men who have no idea how to properly interact with women.
this and gutterdawood
what else do you expect to happen when the only exposure to women is showing males it is okay to be a rapey creep who harasses a woman until she "falls in love" with him?
>>
>>196429395
Which god is the cowshit one? Cause you should definitely stop getting your 'brahma' from him.
>>
>>196429395
>He's kind of right I guess
Yes, everything just to prove that Hinduism is not polytheist.
The point is not about what Hinduism really is, but how defensive Indians always get to prove that Hinduism isn't different from Islam/Christianity, that it is really not "pagan", that it is "equal" to Abrahamic religions. It's the same story with Hindus "proving" that castes don't exist or that's actually not what non-Hindus think they are etc. You don't see that with Buddhists, they never try to look for anything common with Abrahamics, they just live their own life, knowing that they're different and them getting called "pagan" makes them just shrug their shoulders because this word means nothing to them.

At the same time, Hindus get incredibly butthurt when someone calls them pagan, as if they unconsciously felt that this is offensive, even though from Abrahamic point of view, this is merely stating a fact.
>>
>>196429395
no, you dont worship brahma
modern day hindus do not worship the same gods our ancestors once did
modern day hinduism might as well be considered an entirely different religion to the one that was practiced in this land centuries ago
>>
>>196429395
Is there a difference between Brahma and Shiva? Genuinely curious because I have seen Shiva referred to similarly as Brahma as the Supreme Being
>>
>>196429476
You worship DEI
>>
>>196429276
we gaslight our hindu into worshipping one true god on paper or they won't be recognized as religion lol
that dictator (suharto) wasn't even a fundamentalist muslim
he's a mystic shamanic shizo who don't even believed all that much in islam, legit almost get couped (real coup by the military not some rando terrorist group) because of that
>>
>>196429528
yes, modern Hinduism is basically Islam in all but name. Especially that BJP-shaped Hinduism which turned into a belligerent expansive and extremely simplified ideology for the masses to stop them from converting to Islam to offer them something easily understandable and similarly regulating their life from birth to death in every aspect of it.
>>
Omg! everybody hate indians! they must be god's chosen people like the jews, indian mentality.
>>
>>196429374
This 'Jeet is asking If India has soft power to make Africans and Latin Americans pagans again lmfao
>>
>>196429643
proper Hinduism is just too philosophical and too complicated to be a religion for masses. So it needs it's simplified version which automatically makes it more similar to Islam, also it's not even a secret than BJPoids just shape their Hindu ideology following the example from Muslim countries - because it proved to be successful.

Soon the difference between Islam and "popular Hinduism" will be literally the same like between Pakistani Punjabi and Indian Punjabi culture. So basically no difference.
>>
>>196429581
Yeah having a system that shows compassion to brown skins ineptitude in the hiring process really is comparable to eating cow poo, Rajesh. Westisher shocked!
>>
>>196429374
they just love sucking up to whites
you don't believe me?
that's okay
the "colonization" of india by a handful of british traders didn't transpire after a sword fight
the high caste indians simply didn't mind giving their power away to britishers
the low castes and dalits didn't mind working for a different master
>>
>>196427451
Well, they do worship cows.
>>
>>196429724
I gotta give it to Jeets, at least they aren't cucked as Iranians.
>>
>>196429245
>>196429276
>>196429276
>quora
also """""monotheism"""""" in hinduism isn't the same as abrahamic sense
>>
>>196430186
>says the kabussy worshipper
you lick the kabussy
which incidentally looks like a goats vagina
>>
>>196429754
the thing is, modern day hinduism isn't an organized religion
even my own family has idols of gods unknown to any of my neighbors
people here worship anything, it's absurd
and i especially hate when hindus celebrate holy festivals in the most vulgar manner
you will NEVER see any other religious group disrespect their gods like that, but hindus are so utterly stupid and shameless, they don't even realize it
our ancestors would be ashamed to see what we have turned hinduism into
>>
Nobody hates pagan these days. People (anyone but Indians) hate nasty retards that eat poo like it's a rice.
>>
File: 1713969841081.jpg (555 KB, 1080x1357)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>196430780
>tf
>tp
>>
>>196427451
Unironically it's the only thing I have against Indians because I think everything negative of their culture stems from it
>>
>>196427451
Buddhists aren't hated despite stemming from a branch of Hinduism.
>>
>they don't know anything about india
>cut back to indian street food
>>
>the whole World hates them because of their religion.
They don't. But they should.
>>
File: 1675174995756620.jpg (39 KB, 656x679)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>196428396
why, by that logic Greek mythology and Nordic would also be monotheist, since Zeus and Odin, respectively, are the main gods
DEBUNKED
>>
>>196431158
watch the documentary, even the aunties who cook it laugh and won't eat it with the reporter
you ate cow dung and piss everyday
>>
>>196427451
Those street shitters have the largest concentrations of narcissists. What causes this?
>>
>>196429521
why aren't jeets buddhist? wasn't budda indian?
>>
>>196428943
Cuckstianity uis unironically a reason why your country is a shithole though.
>>
Religion would be a godsend to Indians. Indians are godless dirty feces covered rapists
>>
>>196431158
saar that's stomach content saar it's not poop yet saar
>>
>>196431909
SENHOOOOOOOOOR
>>
Why do they call US pagans? Lmao, do christians know your insulting your own ancestors?
>>
>>196433840
Pagan means "different religion compared to the well established ones", its not a slur
>>
>>196434059
Source: Oxford Dictionary
It was used by Roman polytheists to descibre religious minorities before Christianity.
>>
>>196434059
I dont see it as an insult because i dont relate to that word but i feel like its insulting to your own ancestors. You should respect them instead of calling them pagans.

Its just consciously cucking yourself with arabic religion
>>
>>196434716
Pagan as an insult, in the Western context, is throw specifically at peoples they think they are savages. Monotheism or polytheism is not a big factor. So Greek phylosophers arent considered Pagans
>>
>>196432014
>>196433412
typical muslim taqiyya
>>
>>196432336
Rude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.