[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which foreign country do your fellow countrymen like the most?
For Brazilians it's the US closely followed by italy.
>>
>>196427229
>For Brazilians it's the US closely followed by italy.
Pretty bizarre because you get the near opposite impression across the internet.

Also, Russia having that high of a negative impression seems questionable. I would understand broad neutrality, but what complaint would the mode Brazilian, of all people, have about Russia?
>>
>>196427355
>Pretty bizarre because you get the near opposite impression across the internet.
Don't take the schizos here as representative of what the average Brazilian thinks.
>what complaint would the mode Brazilian, of all people, have about Russia?
People here don't have a positive view of Russia because it's a corrupt imperialist dictatorship.
>>
>>196427546
>Don't take the schizos here as representative of what the average Brazilian thinks.
It isn't just here, it's any part of the internet where discussion is the primary focus (so usually not online games with shared servers in the Americas, for example).
>People here don't have a positive view of Russia because it's a corrupt imperialist dictatorship.
I know very little about the fine details of Brazilian politics, but I would guess most of the people who voted for Lula would describe the US like this. That's a more sizeable portion of the public than 16%.
>>
>>196427708
Most Brazilians on the english speaking internet are leftists who don't represent the average Brazilian.
>but I would guess most of the people who voted for Lula would describe the US like this.
42.2% of people who voted for Lula have a positive view of the US, another 31.1% have a neutral view and only 26.7 have a negative view. Most people who voted for him did so because he gives them gibs or because they don't like Bolsonaro. They don't into his ideology.
>>
>>196428019
>They don't into his ideology.
*buy into his ideology
>>
>>196428019
>Most Brazilians on the english speaking internet are leftists who don't represent the average Brazilian.
I've also read some of this commentary in Portuguese, but I don't actively seek out Portuguese language parts of the internet. So that could be a blind spot, sure.
>42.2% of people who voted for Lula have a positive view of the US, another 31.1% have a neutral view and only 26.7 have a negative view
Somewhat surprising, but you can blame that on my biases. That said, I think it is very possible that this will change in the near future. What geopolitical credibility we have left is being burned very rapidly by Israel right now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.