[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705580042138917.webm (2.19 MB, 714x1280)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
when did everybody start hating on indians?
>>
Indians started immigrating to the West and getting internet access in large numbers, resulting in people having to interact with them
>>
File: 1713962597206.jpg (286 KB, 2048x1156)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>196427011
>>
File: 1683121671160834.webm (3.79 MB, 576x1024)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>196427011
since they flooded the western world
>>
>>196427157
why is he framing germany and australia like it's a bad thing
>>
>>196427011
1. They're not holy cows yet like the blacks and racism needs its outlets. All it takes is the first push.
2. Indians have weaseled their way into all stratas of society. It's easy for your average white collar to defend Tyrone and Ahmed because he has little personal contact with them beyond just seeing them on the streets downtown and going to the excellent ethnic restaurant. But when he goes work his corporate desk job, he'll get to experience all the wonderfulness of Pajeet first hand.
>>
>>196427400
White women cannot treat Indian immigrants as pets because they are relatively financially and academically successful. So no need for the males to virtue signal by expressing sympathy for them.
>>
>>196427157
they're going to Malaysia
>>
>>196427011
they were always hated desu
americans used to literally hunt pajeets (look up dotheads), and even targeted sikhs (due to close resemblance to muslims)
that's not the issue though
any immigrant who doesn't build anything but smooches off corporations is gonna end up getting hated, and pajeets do exactly that
they practice nepotism rampantly, they don't actually build anything, they take over, hire more of their own, then ruin the work space for everyone else
parasitic behavior
back then, there were less pajeets outside india, especially in the west
now they are literally flooding everywhere in huge numbers and even the normiest of wokies are sick of it
which is a good thing actually
pajeets should be staying here to build this country
not run away to slave under joomassa
>>
>>196427011
I have a theory that the BBC spam are made by Indians, because they are really cheap labour, so Russians and Chinese pay them to sit on the internet and spam controversial shit all day. Somehow glowies found out about this and leaked the information to their field agents, meaning pro-western posters here. Then the glowies launched a full campaign against Indians
>>
>>196428848
i can't tell about the nepotism,
the real answer is that they severely lack self awareness (they are arrogant as fuck), social skills, don't really get social norms (show open bobs) and come from a culture where being rude to someone percieved as their lesser is kind of a status symbol
>>
>>196427011
Back in the 90s when every company outsourced their telephone support there.
>>
>>196427011
IT industry firing people and emplying them? just my theory
>>
>>196427157
what was this guy's tiktok accoutn? i want to see what the comments look like, and if he reacted to them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.