[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000020961.jpg (880 KB, 1418x1710)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
Are old men in your country as based as Japan's?
>>
The person who threw the trash first should be found out and summarily executed.
>>
File: 1709121191234.webm (2.81 MB, 1280x720)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
caring about nature is the true aryan spirit
it is what hitler saw in the japanese
>>
>>196425702
>not even engaged proper correction method
unbased
>>
People who litter should be publicly executed alongside their immediate relatives, and their gutted corpses should be displayed publicly as a warning
>>
>>196426215
>Nooooooo you can't throw a plastic bottle on the ground you need to put it in a bin to be thrown on the ground elsewhere
>>
>>196426294
kek, you kinda have a point, around 90% of the plastic thrown in the recycling bin is not recycled at all, just thrown in landfills.
>>
>>196426076
>care about nature
>see trash
>dont pick it up
>>
>>196425702
Damn female kid.. Needs correction...
>>
he's right
you have to discipline youth or the country will become a shithole
>>
>>196426432
kids also dont brush their teeth if you dont tell them to
>>
>>196426484
child belly erotic!!
>>
>>196425702
Damn brats need some correction
>>
>>196426374
The remaining 10% is exported to the third world for them to throw onto the beach
>>
>>196425702
I almost get it. When you get old you're basically promoted, for some reason Japan seems to think the concept seniority is taken literally so they act like middle management. Very autistic.
>>
>>196425702
Lol
>>
>>196425702
That elderly man's name? Kiryu Kazuma
>>
>>196425702
>>196426432
The old man was 75, it's common courtesy to not let those old geezers bend over to pick things up
>>
>>196425702
holy based!
>>
>>196426294
Yes unironically, a society that liters with impunity becomes India. You don't want to live in India do you?
>>
File: genkotsu.jpg (55 KB, 750x642)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>75 years old punched a girl
>soon after that, one of kids on the scene called cops.
im not on the scene. so i dont know what really happened there, though.
he is 75 years old who was educated by pre-ww2 era adults. half of my teachers in primary school were also born and raised in pre-ww2.
back then when i was a primary school children, literally no adult didnt give a single fuck about this kind of childrens claim. more like ...
>HUUUUH WHY TF DONT YOU DO IT AS THE SENAIL SAID TO YOU.
and maybe you have to get one more "punch" from your parents.
which is not "punch" you guys imagine.
its we call genkotsu: picrel.
its used to be used to teach kids what they should do or shouldnt do.
>>
>>196425702
Based kids, teaching basic logic to old fucks
>>
>>196429646
in decades, japan will become another western shithole with white christian value.
>>
I hate the elderly
>>
>>196429583
>teach kids what they should do or shouldn't do
>you SHOULD follow my arbitrary instructions.
>you SHOULDNT call out my hypocrisy
Old people are so retarded
>>
when i was 5 and 6 grade of primary school, the teacher of my class was a female who was born and raised pre-ww2 era.
i was slapped away literally to the wall of the class every 3 days or so. half of boys in the class were like me. but no one in the class hated the teacher. they rather respcted her for some reason: i really didnt understand why i had to get slapped for what others did. i also didnt and dont hate her, though.
its called 連帯責任 in japanese. its joint responsibility in english?
>>
>>196426076
Rude birb
>>
And he couldn't just make up some believable crap like "I have back problems, I can't bend over" or something?

At least then, he'd be a tad bit more justified if the kid answers "Then why are you still alive if you're so useless?" or something...

I say well deserved, and I hope he rots to the end of his days.
>>
>>196430051
you dont know but, western society right now is just a popularism shit hole.
with popularism, you can make any claim legitimate in the west. look at the retarded lawsuits in america. the retarded claims have been destroying the western society.
the retarded claims have been making retarded rules one by one. and the society ended up too stressful for human to live. and canadians eat drugs to flee the stressful society, right?
>>
>>196430260
generally speaking, you brainlet westerners dont know though, kids are retarded. thats why they have to recieve education/lesson.
>>
who should teach kids so they can keep living in peace even after you left this world?
its adults.
>>
>>196430291
No Westerner that posts on /int/ has any sort of nationalistic of cultural pride. We are more critical of our people and culture than any foreigner could ever be. Our old people are 100x more retarded than any Japanese.
>>
>>196429583
>pre-ww2
just say imperial japan, and btw, you are illegal to be anyway, so that man must be arrested and eradicated
>>
>>196425702
Nah, nobody would bat an eye about schoolkids not giving a shit. Also
>students throwing out trash
Wish this was a thing here, but it isn't. Schools look like a pigsty by the end of the day, with mud on the floor and trash inside the desks and on the floor, and chairs strewn about the classroom. It never even occurs to them that maybe it's not a good idea to shit where you eat. I wish people cared about cleanliness and being organized more.
>>
>>196431004
Japan is still imperial though, it's still an empire
>>
>>196430703
im not quite sure but ...
the way how people live stressless and in peace is less rules.
rules are needed to share the same value for people to behave so they dont have to bother their neighbors.
but lots of rules will make the people mental/overwhelmed.
btw what is the rules. what is the most important rules for people to live in peace?
from my pov, its moral.
religions give the people the idea what they should do in the society. its moral.
but in the melting pot states like america or the western euro countries, people have different value/religion.
then what the people in the melting pot should do in order to share same value which make the society peaceful place?
>>
The old man was in the right.
>>
>>196426294
>nooo you can't shit on the floor you must shit on the toilet to be flushed elsewhere
>>
>>196431311
trvthnvke
>>
>>196430703
>Our old people are 100x more retarded than any Japanese
Our old people are 30 years behind on their destructiveness compared to Japanese.
>>
in the melting pot countries, religion cant be a common value. religions cant give the same moral to the people.
>>
File: pepe_laughing.jpg (55 KB, 720x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>196431504
as i keep saying in int, australia and new zooland are the places for white normies to move to :)
because they could get away with what their great grandpas did thanks to japan who opposed to them :)
and the countries are island nations that make border control waaaay easier lol
>>
>>196431515
>religions cant give the same moral to the people.
when people in A country had different morals/values, the country wouldnt work well, probably. and you guys have been seeing it in america or western euro countries.
>>
>>196425702
And the old man, he was Korean wasn't he? I think he should be deported back to Korea rather than being arrested.
>>
if religions didnt work well in melting pots, what should be done for the people to share same value/moral?
>>
>>196425702
I love Japan!
>>
if religions didnt work well in melting pots, being religious would prevent the country from becoming peace.
>>
>>196426294
Yes dumbass having all the trash in a pile away from everyone is better than having it strewn about everywhere.
>>
Why would Japs worship the elderly when they're the biggest problem in the country? You have an entire class of useless leeches holding everyone else back. If not for them then population growth would not be an issue.
The whole "wisdom of elders" bit seems like ancient propaganda that old people made up out of self-preservation. Old people are mentally and physically inferior so all they have is "muh experience" but that's not inherent to age, you can be a useless fuck your whole life, that doesn't make you wise. To be a respected elder you should have actually accomplished something of value and thus have actual knowledge to pass down.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (106 KB, 512x771)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Young Japanese girls need correction...
>>
File: pepe_giggle.gif (407 KB, 498x474)
407 KB
407 KB GIF
>>196432183
>NOOOO YOU SHOULDNT LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS
ok and?
>>
>>196426076
Japanese people used to trash tourist destinations in the 80s-90s
>>
>>196432419
>80s-90s
>trash tourist destinations
specifically tourist destinations?
back then, i didnt live in such place, but at least on the streets in my neighborhood, no one trashed, frfr :)
>>
2bqh ...
i was not so good guy in my youth. im still not so good, though. i literally trashed on some street.
iirc 2 times. i trashed 2 times.
but after that, i quit it, because when i had to think about others who had to clean my trash, i coudnt keep trashing.
there are people who clean your trash.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.