[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is south africa the most JUST'd country on earth?
>>
>>196415370
Are those palestinian refugees in jordan?
>>
>>196415370
why so many *?
>>
South Africa has a massive underground black market labour market.
It's smashed and slammed sure. But it's not that bad
>>196415396
Syrians
>>
>>196415370
I would live in District 9 and befriend those shrimp looking aliens they're cool
>>
>>196415444
thats not how it works, that number is already took in consideration
>>
>>196415444
The police cant even enter townships without an armoured car and the gangs that control it fight constant wars using groomed child soldier recruits, its not some underground economy
>>
They just need to get a trade bro
>>
>>196415370
what the hell is wrong with costa rica
>>
>>196415370
A reminder than Costa Rica views itself as the Switerland of Central America
>>
>>196415370
wdym JUST'd? also in south africa almost every negro lives off gibsmedat specially in cities like Johannesburg and Petroria, while the whitey minority has to basically subsidize everything for these minorities to live off welfare, it is a total shithole and unless you live in a gated neighborhood with 7 layers of security, you are going to mugged, robbed, stabbed, and/or killed
>>
>>196416157
I have never heard of this; why would they even call themselves the switzerland of "south america" (if anything it would be central america)
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I regularly go to South Africa for surf trips because the crime keeps crowds away. That country is so utterly fucked on so many levels it’s not even funny anymore.

>walk through streets with my two huge Afrikaaner friends
>for some reason all Afrikaaners are massive
>black guy looks at us, crosses street and approaches us
>Afrikaaner friend gives him a heavy fucking open hand slap and knocks him out without any warning
>black guy lies there like he’s dead
>they tell me to just keep walking

Another time:
>stop at gas station with english south african friend
>get gas and snacks, pay go back to car
>black guy who was hanging around the parking lot approaches us as we enter car
>gets on one knee and starts asking for money
>friend yells at me to get in and speeds away, almost runs black guy over
>tells me they distract you and then attack from behind

Last one
>smoke joint and forget to close window in friends house
>wake up to sounds of monkeys tearing through his kitchen
>chase them away
>tell neighbour story
>berates me for sleeping with open window
>tells me someone in this street got burglarized and had his wife raped in front of his eyes last year
>he was also beaten so bad he’s in a wheelchair now
>mfw this was supposed to be an expensive, good part of town

It is so fucked over there man. So fucked.
>>
>>196418127
grim
>>
>>196418127
Of course the colonial britisher is racist still... Sigh, grow up
>>
>>196415370
>JUST'd
God damn where is your time machine? You clearly coming from the past.
>>
>>196418333
Sweden yes
>>
>>196418333
I’m German
>>
>>196418127
Why do you write like a yank? You using a VPN there Gomez?
>>
>>196417744
no there aren't even gibsmedats. 10% of the population are taxpayers who pay for the old infastructure to just be kept going (elkectrisity has degenerated ot only lasting 6 hours a day now) and a massive rich poltical class
the poor just don't have money and build houses with metal they find
>>
>>196418127
As a bipoc I am sick of reading these racist power fantasies on this website. The world belongs to the masses. Power to the people.
>>
>>196419104
>>196418719
I’m an ESL fag. Technically even an ETL
>>
>>196415370
is south africa collapsing or is it a meme?
>>
>>196418127
Lmao
>7 foot tall dutchman just bitchslaps a 5 foot tall negro beggar
>>
>>196419978
It’s slowly becoming like all the other African countries, just more violent
>>
60% of the population of the Western Cape wants to become a different country. The South African military basically only exists on paper as the intelligent niggers sold all the weapons off, many to white paramilitary groups that act as their own private armies. There is probably nothing holding the country together and might even only exist as a legal classification for chinese convenience rather than a true country. Amusingly unlike the US where discrimination of whites just results in companies posting massive losses as their pajeet employees ruin everything and run off with the money, in south africa you constantly hear tales of whites being employed for 10 gorillion dollars after being fired because the african 'engineer' they hired doesn't know any math or sheeeit. What a funny place.
>>
>>196418127
Surprise no BLM riot in white neighborhoods

Why would non blacks want to live in Africa
>>
>>196420125
I know a south african electrical engineer who contracts his services out to clients all over the world and constantly travels because he won’t get hired as a white guy in South Africa.

South Africa’s electricity infrastructure is slowly collapsing.

It’s such a joke of a country.
>>
>>196420242
damn, what did the anc cook?
>>
>>196420165
Because they cannot leave? Their passports are South African, a meme passport basically, and the european countries their ancestors came from are too busy importing millions of refugees to consider taking them in. And of course it would be political suicide for any European political party to consider only white South Africans for migration to Europe. White South Africans are literally trapped in a ghetto shithole as the minority.
>>
>>196419823
There are gibs but they're miniscule unless you're black and have 5 kids.
>>
>>196420354
Please describe a normal day in your life bru. Also tell us your ethnicity please.
>>
>>196420125
>60% of the population of the Western Cape wants to become a different country.
Cape Independence is an internet meme aimed at gullible foreigners online.
Cape Independence Party won't even be on the ballot for the upcoming elections in May since they only managed to obtain 200 signatures. 7,000 signatures are needed to be on the ballot.
>>
>>196418127
nigger scum
>>
>>196419895
>sick of reading these racist power
Can I have sex with your sister?
>>
>>196415370
Wtf we have competition on this
>>
>>196418127
I'd call this a LARP but white south africans are all fucking huge and also incredibly racist so this tracks
>>
>>196415370
White from Zimbabwe here

South African blacks are unintelligent, lazy, entitled because of the history of Apartheid and largely not worth hiring if you can hire illegals from Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi etc. In comparison to every other nationality they’re shit employees and much more likely to murder you or steal from you and rationalise it because of Apartheid.

Consequently the labour market in SA has been undercut by Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Mozambicans etc. much like the illegal Mexican workforce in the USA and you end up with millions of unemployed South African blacks who are unemployed either living a subsistence existence or committing crime.

From a statistical perspective the unemployment rate in SA isn’t actually 32% there’s no way to know what it really is because there are tens of millions of blacks in SA who don’t have birth certificates and tens of millions of blacks who work for cash and can’t possibly be recorded in any kind of census.

The homicide rate in SA is allegedly only 45/100k or 75 per day but in reality it’s easily 200-300

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.