[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e90.jpg (90 KB, 1106x1012)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I drew a lot yesterday and now my thumb hurts.
>>
>>7158002
you might be gripping your pen/pencil too hard or you're using an uncomfortable grip. try changing to a more comfortable grip.
>>
>>7158002
My Uncle went through the same thing, so it's probably prostate cancer, the only cure is to amputate your butt hole.
I wish you a speedy recovery anon.
>>
>>7158002
Take a rest every once in a while. Carpal tunnel syndrome is no fun!
>>
Are your hands fairly large.
>>
>doesn't post work
>>
What the hell are you guys doing to make your hands hurt? I've never had that in all my years of gaming on console and PC, typing, and now drawing.
>>
File: IMG_3258.jpg (2.22 MB, 4032x3024)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>7158012
I’ve been holding it like this recently
>>
>>7158002
I've drawn every day for the last 6 months and my hands are fine. perhaps it was something outside of drawing that caused your thumb to hurt, but it sounds like you need to work on your holding technique.
>>
>>7158002
Plenty of artists draw everyday so you're probably jerking off too much and you have a "death grip"
>>
Stop death gripping your pencil like as if you were gooning and hold it more easy on your hand. The right finger position gives all the stability you need without pressing down like your clinging on to dear life
Also of you feel your wrist hurting take a short break as well
>>
>>7158097
Try holding it like a fag your about to smoke
>>
>>7158097
Try either bigger or thicker pencils then if your not used to handling smol items
>>
>>7158097
>retarded grip

aah I see the problem
>>
>>7158002
You gotta take breaks and do some stretches my nigga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.