[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689299128730842.jpg (54 KB, 640x578)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Why will God send me to burn in hell forever if I choose not to believe in Him? I never asked to exist, but since I do, shouldn't I be able to do what I want without being judged by Him?
>>
>>16597002
No God will send you to hell for believing in him.
The test is if you will rationally see that there appears to be no God.
>>
>>16597017
>you need to pass an iq test to avoid being tortured forever
>intelligence is mostly genetically determined
It's ogre.
>>
>>16597002
>why did the potter make a vessel for shit and piss, I never asked for this...
>>
>>16597002
There is no god or hell, so you're good bruv.
>>
>>16597002
Hell is for the wicked. God is the Most Merciful.
>>
>>16597050
Ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed. There ain't nothing in this world for free.
>>
>>16597066
God made the air you breath free, your heart pumps for free, your eyes work for free. Food grows on trees, it sprouts from the literal dirt, the heavens themselves water them with rain. For the humble who worship, love and fear El Shaddai, all these things work flawlessly to make sure they always have everything they need.
>>
>>16597133
Your heart, eyes, et cetera don't really work "for free". You need to eat things to provide the calories to sustain their activity. In other words, something needs to die for you to live.
>>
>>16597149
Fruits, vegetables and crops don't have to die for you to eat them. God made all that man needs freely available on earth for the humble and righteous who fear him to always have in abundance.
>>
>>16597002
>shouldn't I be able to do what I want without being judged by Him?
No, next question.
>>
>>16597175
Fruits, vegetables, and most crops are indeed alive and do "die" in a sense when we eat them. They're not sentient in any meaningful way, but they're alive.
>>
>>16597176
But I never asked to be here
>>
>>16597223
Your consent was obviously not necessary, why would it be?
>>
File: 882.jpg (116 KB, 600x800)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>Creates a human
>Knows in advance he won't be a believer since he is omnipotent
>LE PUNISH TIME
>>
>>16597231
Are you saying that God could rape, and there would be no consequences because he doesn't require my consent?

Damn, is that how women feel?
>>
>>16597215
Fruit is the seed of a plant. It is designed to fall off and rot to make compost for the seed to grow a new tree.
>>
>>16597244
Women are literally built for being raped by their husbands. Such is the way of Christianity.
>>
>>16597244
No, you're saying that. Being born is not violence. Existing is not violence. Refusing to eat and then starving to death is not violence. Similarly, refusing to love God and being damned is not violence. There are things which you must do in life to survive.

If even the creation of life requires the consent of that life then every mother is a criminal and should be punished. Since the only people who believe that are people I tricked into being antinatalists years ago because I hate them, I don't feel inclined to take such a claim seriously.
>>
>>16597002
you have a freedom of choice, nigga, so do what you think is right
>>
>>16597049
B-B-But.... God is good. Wow. Get this man a throne, then!
>>
>>16597719
Fine, you can believe in whatever you want.

I just hate the whole "hey, you're here, and it's all your problem" kind of thing.
>>
>>16597002
All priestly classes eventually invent Hell when they figure out that their system can be questioned, and that they do not have the (marital) power themselves to directly shut up critics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.