[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zuck.jpg (297 KB, 1280x1256)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>Only became relevant because his great uncle posthumously adopted him in his will
>Was never a useful commander and had shit policies
>Only won the civil war against Caesar's killers because of Marc Antony
>Only stayed in power in the West because of his general Agrippa
>Only beat Sextus Pompeius who was raiding Italy from his pirate base in Sicily because of Lepitus who he then betrayed
>Got carried by his government and generals again against Mark Antony, did nothing useful, was a bitch nigga
>When Mark Antony straight up suicided became Augustus
>>
>>16595447
That's right.AND STILL FUCKING YOUR MOTHER
>>
>>16595447
But he still won and remained KING. So he won.
>>
>>16595447
>ummm actually he wasn't impressive because ummm Agrippa because ummmm
>please ignore every single reform he ever did
>>
File: IMG_2242.jpg (36 KB, 346x346)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>Sextons Poopeinus
>>
>>16595447
Ohhhhh snap anon, you've got it all figured out. And he looks like the Zuck too! Gaygustus sucks or something.
>>
>>16595447
So you're telling me that he managed to
>get Caesar to make him his political heir
>get Antony to fight his first war for him
>get Lepidus to fight his second war for him
>get talented people like Agrippa and Maecenas to do all the work while remaining firmly under his thumb
>remain in power unchallenged until old age took him out
And yet he was a loser retard who got carried? Nigger you just described an apex politician.
>>
>>16595447
In his defence, when all these event you described happened he was in his late teens and early twenties, so it was impossible for him to be experienced at that time
>>
>>16595447
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>16596966
Shalom
>>
>>16595447
>resisted eastern whore witchcraft
Yeah I'm thinking he's one of the good ones
>>
>>16595447
if you've ever played league of legends you will know that being carryable is an uncommon virtue
>>
>>16595882
Ok but why was the Roman Empire founded by a gay politician and not some cool conan the barbarian type?
>>
>>16597761
Because it was just a regime change. Of course it was lead by a politician.
If you want conquering barbarians look no further than Romolus: he was much closer to a real founder than Augustus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.