[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702412416629495.png (1.1 MB, 750x746)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
How did China even manage to become that much of a shithole in the first place when the average chink is so smart?
They were poorer than fucking Afghanistan, India and most of Africa. Literally dying of starvation until recently.
>>
File: 1657811701384.jpg (139 KB, 900x900)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Oh i don't know maybe 100 years of getting raped by foreigners & massive civil war has something to do with that
>>
>>16556032
Because low trust is endemic. You cannot have functional rule of law if you value face before truth. And you cannot have functional capital markets if you don’t have rule of law.
>>
>>16556039
And there's no such thing as Triads. It's an anti-Chinese stereotype.
What ever happened to the strong silent type? Liu Bei, Guan Yu. The Tongs were made to overthrow the Qing. Sun Zhongshan was in one.

>You don't know me! You don't know anything about me!
>You're a benevolent guy! And that's a harmonious thing, for the country's sake!
>Bullshit! Every time we watch the Water Margin, when Liangshan sack those villages, those assholes who needed to be razed, you sit there with your fuckin bowl o' pangolins and you say it's your favourite scene of all time!

>*Carmella goes to a daoist*
>"So you're saying the dao is..."
>"What did I tell you? The dao can't be said... One thing that you can't say. That you haven't not been told... "
>>
>>16556156
IN THIS HOUSEHOLD QIN SHI HUANG WAS A HERO, END OF STORY

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.