[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707655487662864.gif (72 KB, 499x368)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
Not a single battle before the advent of photography can actually be proven as having taken place. We just have to assume because of things written down on paper or dug up in a random field.
>>
>>16547386
>nobody has ever found artifacts or bones at battle sites prior to the 19th century
Based retard
>>
>>16547386
>If I never seen it happen it never happened
Retard
>>
>>16547386
>>16548451
You shouldn't believe in any historical event unless you witnessed it yourself.
Historical solipsims is the only rational position
>>
File: k1000692.jpg (1.54 MB, 2957x2309)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
I own a Prussian medal given to veterans of the Battle of Königgrätz 1866. Would you count this as prove that the battle took place?
What about the political result of the Battle of Königgrätz?
>>
>>16548476
>medals
All faked
>>
>>16548493
>ok, Austria: You act like you were inflicted a humiliating defeat at Königgrätz for the next 100+ years. And give us parts of Southern Germany as well. And don't involve yourself in the German unification which you desperately wanted to do. Deal? Deal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.