[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I think there's an interesting phenomenon here:
>Both Iranians and Nords did an offshoot with respective Abrahamic denomination and separated themselves from the main denomination
>It could be argued that from an sociopolitical view, this was done in both cases to preserve their respective cultures and political sovereignty
>Today, there's a growing movement amongst both people in rejecting their Abrahamic religions and RETVRN to a form of ancestral worship
>In terms of the Nords, nordic paganism is the fastest growing religion
>Whereas Zoroastrianism is the fastest growing religion in younger demographic Iranians
>Both groups view the decline of their cultures following conquest by Abrahamic religion and see the rejection of these foreign religions as a means to ascending once again
>figures like Varg are very influential on the Nordic side
>on the other hand we have Robert Sepher and Jason Jorjani on the side of Iranians

Whereas the Catholic church managed to erase as much of Europe as possible, Nords remained vigilante and managed to preserve a lot of their culture. Exact same thing happened to the Iranian world. From Lebanon and Syria, to Egypt and Algeria they've become completely Arabized but Iran managed to preserve their pre-islamic culture better every one else.
>>
>>16542916
Just two more weeks for North Europe becoming pagan again. I'm swear it will happen this time!!!
>>
>>16542916
>Robert Sepher
Hahahaha no.
The Iranians hate this guy
>>
Odin (Mercury) and Zoroaster are both likely proto-Jewish. Aryans and Persians should worship Apollo and Jupiter primarily—who are clear and coherently Aryan, and represent the natural, celestial symbol-family of Aryans
>>
>>16543005
Some Iranians seem to be on your wavelength
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3q9bCtSLUWI&pp=ygUMc29ucyBvZiBtYXJz
>>
>>16543005
I don’t know about Odin yet, I’ve seen Mark Brahmins argument presented for this and it does sound compelling but not compelling enough to totally disregard Nordic paganism as Semitic. As for Zoroastrianism, I totally agree with you. I believe it is a Semitic religion introduced to the Iranian world. Just from a moral perspective it is completely foreign in terms of Aryan culture. Spengler even said this that Zarathustra could not have been an Iranian.

I think, like you said, that Greek mythology is the only reliable source of Aryan religion left coupled with the Vedic tradition.
>>
>>16543005
What about Mithraism?
>>
>>16542916
>Robert Sepher and Jason Jorjani
peak diaspora post
>>
What about middle lower caste Shivaism?
>>
>>16542916
>Robert Sepher and Jason Jorjani
One is a Jew and the other is a glowie Turkic descendants of Qajars, one of Iran's worst dynasties throughout history.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.