[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jesus_Good-shepherd-1.jpg (107 KB, 576x432)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
If the cult of Jesus is actually Tammuz/Adonis, that would mean it is much older than it claims and does not even come from Judaism, but emerged in parallel from a wider Sumerian context. What are the implications of this?
>>
>>16522045
It just means jews pervert and steal other people's culture
>>
>>16522045
Post proofs
You can’t expect everyone to just agree with you
>>
>>16522145
>jews pervert and steal other people's culture
/thread
Christianity syncratizes truth across all traditions into the perfected truth not bound to any previous conceptualization, arising whole from primordial truth.
>>
Proto-Jews, Jews without Judaism, but instead with different cults: Zoroastrianism, The cult of Saturn, Vulcan, Mercury, Bacchus, Aclepius, Tammuz, the cult of Dumuzid, Adonis,
>>
>>16522228
>Christianity syncratizes truth across all traditions into the perfected truth not bound to any previous conceptualization, arising whole from primordial truth.
Christianity is nothing more than an offshoot of Judaism anon...
The only syncretism is the adoption of the trinity. A concept alien to Judaism.
>>16522289
>Proto-Jews, Jews without Judaism, but instead with different cults: Zoroastrianism, The cult of Saturn, Vulcan, Mercury, Bacchus, Aclepius, Tammuz, the cult of Dumuzid, Adonis,
Lol, This is PIE theory level idiocy now.
>>
File: 1682689095312862.png (1.2 MB, 1024x1024)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>16522308
>>
>>16522045
Ezekiel 8:13-16

Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.”

Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of Yahaweh, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”
>>
>>16522474
go on . . .
>>
>>16522308
>offshoot of Judaism
Christianity is as much egyptian as it is greek, or norse, or jewish because it rejects all false truths and draws into itself all truths to form the one truth of all things to do with God.

Christianity is explicitly anti Jewish because Jews deny anyone but themselves are children of God and they deny that the risen Truth, for which they are damned justly.
>>
>>16522171
>both death and rebirth gods
>both shepherd gods
>both have a relationship with the Queen of Heaven
>shrines to Tammuz in the became are Christian shrines today
>>
>>16522308
Cope
>>
>>16522045
It's not. Early Christianity originates from an apocalyptic Jewish prophet named Jesus.
>>
>>16524367
Christianity is a wild departure from Judaism on a fundamental level. Don't be fooled into believing that Jews are the source of Christianity, the source is God, and all which has ever been true about God on the earth is revealed by the Christ. That is a large part of the reason Jews reject Jesus.
>>
>>16524371
No, Judaism is the source of Christianity. The Jewish Old Testament is considered to speak of the coming of Christ.
A large part of the reason why Jews rejected Jesus primarily comes from the fact that their historical oppressors were Christians and that over the course of 3000+ years the Jews have a very strong ethnic identity that is threatened by Jews converting to Christianity. The earliest Christians considered themselves to be fulfilled Jews and Christianity was spread and propagandized by the ancient apostles as well as Paul who all considered themselves to be Jews and Jesus as the Messiah.
>>
>>16524382
God is greater than the Jews and the truth of God as revealed by the Christ encompasses all truth of God. Jews preserved but a fragment of a memory of that truth, which in the Christ was perfected by restoration of the full truth. Jews have no claim over Christianity.
>>
>>16524407
Yes, they do, since Christianity is explicitly derived from Judaism and you have an ex Pharisee by the name of Paul who wrote part of the New Testament, you have the Apostles who each were a representative of the ancient 12 tribes of Israel, and the Gospels speak of Jesus being circumscised according to Mosaic law and reading Hebrew in the synagogue at age 12.
>>
>>16524415
It is as accurate to say that Christianity is Greek, or Egyptian in origin as to say it is Jewish because the Truth of God is greater than any of those.
>>
>>16524417
You've never read the Bible in your life, have you?
>>
>>16524420
If you understood the Christ and had read the scriptures countless times as I have then you would not be confused as to why it is that Christianity is the one Truth of God for all time, since the beginning to the end of creation.
>>
>>16524425
You've never read the Bible, Jesus was a Jew, from the line of the Hebrew King David.
>>
>>16524427
Your false accusations will land you in jeopardy with the lord for to lie is a sin, as you well know.

The bloodline of the Jews is but one such line, which preserves some part of the memory of the Truth, which the Christ came to the earth to restore.
>>
>>16524432
I'm not lying at all, my sources are the Bible.
>>
>>16524442
>I'm not lying
Nor am I, and if you now speak truth then no more false accusations will I hear from you on this day or any other.
>>
>>16524452
I have been speaking truth and what I've been saying comes from the Bible. What are you getting yours from, some "Christ Consciousness" New Age bullshit?
>>
>>16524458
My source is the Christ as revealed through that of his life, death and resurrection which was preserved through the scriptures. And further evidenced by the records preserved by the Jews regarding the nature of God, and their sources, and all sources of such truth which were drawn out together into the one Truth revealed by the Christ.
>>
>>16524465
So, Christ Consciousness new age bullshit and nothing to do with the Gospels which stated he was a Jew from the line of David, got it.
>>
>>16524467
Again with your false accusations...
>>
>>16522474
>mourning the god Tammuz
Is this related to Thomas? Are they morning the death of objective truth and physical evidence?
>>
>>16524473
It's not false; all you're saying is shitty New Age crap.
>>
>>16524494
Your refusal to cease with your lies and false accusations makes it evident for all, witnessed by all, that you are dishonest, alleviating my obligation to continue the discourse. I go now in peace to continue the work elsewhere.
>>
>>16524503
None of what I'm saying are lies and false accusations.
Jesus was a Jew, Christianity is derived from Judaism.
>>
File: Your argument.jpg (43 KB, 360x538)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>16524467
Stop arguing semantics. Learn how to listen.

The word Jew has more than one meaning. Everyone is a jew, as we all price things. However, Judas Iscariot is the one who betrays the risen Lord.

So what is the significance of the added phonetics of "Iscariot"?
>>
>>16524527
No, the word Jew has one specific meaning and that means a Hebrew or descendant of the Hebrews; these were the people that were called "Iudaeos" in the Hellenistic world.
"Iscariot" is supposed to derive from a word meaning "traitor" which is what the writers of the Gospels would have called him when they were writing some 30-40 years after the fact. There are many Judahs and Judes in the Bible, even in the New Testament and the Gospels, so it was necessary to differentiate him.
>>
>>16524467
>Jew from the line of David,
>A person who assigns value based on a long history of defining things with good judgment.
>>
>>16524551
no, it's a specific genealogy list that you can read about in the gospels
also there's the biblical king david who also is credited with writing the psalms whose son was solomon
>>
>>16524558
>genealogy
The genetic code is one code. But there are many examples of "Jacob" overcoming the genetic code.
>The king of beloved division, who also is credited with scripting phonetics, whose creation was the piecing together of a concern/fear that comes from good judgment, which wrote the proverbs, which became parables, through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16524603
No, the people at the time considered David to have been a literal man and the ancestor of the Christ, not your stupid New Age bullshit
They considered Jacob Israel to be a literal man who God loved
Also Jacob didn't write the Proverbs, traditionally Solomon wrote them
>>
>>16524612
Learn to listen. I didn't say that "jacob" wrote proberbs. I said, "piecing together of a concern/fear that comes from good judgment", wrote proverbs. Which is peaceful wisdom. Which is, solomon.

Now you have accused two people in this thread of "new age bullshit". A phrase you use for its connotations, and not its meaning. How many more spirits, outside this thread, are your ears deaf to, because you worship the Lords name in vanity?
>>
>>16524367
>Early Christianity originates from an apocalyptic Jewish prophet named Jesus.
no evidence
>>
>>16524970
I don't get y'all :
> Mathew 1:1 litteraly the first line of the new testament : " This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham."

I get 4chan is mostly trolling but here it's retardation
>>
>>16522145
thread
>>
>>16525468
the new testament is not a valid source
>>
>>16525558
So yes to the lord jesus but no to it's only testimony ?
>>
>>16525571
jesus christ is a myth
>>
>>16522228
>Christianity syncratizes truth across all traditions
Christkikery inserts jew worship into all cultures, it is the worst thing to happen in the entire history of the earth.
>>
>>16524698
because it is new age bullshit
the bible says outright what it says, you don't have to project a whole lot of mystical crap on it. it was literal stuff written for stone age peasants.
>>
>>16522308
God sacrificing his human son self to appease himself is pretty syncretic and does not exist in Judaism.
>>
>>16522045
Tammuz was the son of Nimrod and Semiramis. It was invented at Babel to replace God with their trinity: the sun (Nimrod), the moon (Semiramis), and the star (Tammuz).
>>
>>16526467
That's not what happens though. But you're a liar, so all you do is lie.
>>
>>16525630
Then you believe in a fake history, adjacent to true history; aka, reality.
>>
>>16526515
The god impregnated Mary with his seed
She gave birth to his son (Trinitarians believe he is also the god)
The son of God and Mary died as a sacrifice for all the sins of humanity.
To whom was this sacrifice made?
To the one and only God.
>>
>>16526545
And this has been prophesied in many books of the OT; Genesis, Job, Isiah, 1 Samuel, Daniel, and Psalms. But you are right that this doesn't exist in Judaism, because that was invented in the ~700's, and they don't believe the Bible.
>>
>>16526578
Nope
Nope
not prophesied at all.
A Messiah is prophesied, not a God impregnated human woman, which is very Grecian, nor a human sacrifice, which is prohibited in Judaism.
>>
>>16526583
When you mean Grecian, you mean the fallen angels impregnating human women, creating the nephilim? And blood for blood; only the blood of an innocent man can absolve the sins of another whose blood would have been paid in that sin. What Judaism says is irrelevant, because it is a fake religion that's newer than Islam.
>>
>>16526518
There's no hard historical evidence Jesus was a real person.
https://youtu.be/soQ8bt50Yrw?si=jd212vqcLcN43N-6
>>
>>16526598
>the blood of an innocent man
Aztecian imagery
By Grecian I mean Zeus running around impregnating human women.
>>
>>16526607
>By Grecian I mean Zeus running around impregnating human women.
so you mean
>Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
>>
>>16522045
This is by far the most fucking retarded thread i've ever seen on this site yet.

Fuck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.