[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1049.jpg (57 KB, 415x729)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Exonerating Leo Frank should be the obvious course of action considering the facts of the case. So why hasn’t it happened despite the fact that there has been generations of time to do it?
>>
File: knights-mary-phagan.jpg (96 KB, 656x500)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>16514167
He was guilty. Everyone knows he was guilty. He got what he deserved. Cope and seethe, Shlomo.
>>
Is his case the one where southerners defending a black man over him? lmao if so he totally did it
>>
Because he was guilty as shit and the ADL's founding cause is an embarrassment.
>>
>>16514593
ADL has always fought for nothing but truth and justice.
>>
>>16514167
>>16514491
>>16514540
>>16514593
Why do people say the ADL runs America when they can't even get a dead guy exonerated?
>>
>>16514615
Do people say that?
>>
>>16514615
Firstly, because he did the actions that he was accused of and all of the evidence points to him having done it so they literally cannot get him posthumously exonerated. Secondly, he was executed in 1915, and the ADL is part of the Jewish patronage network that runs the US in 2024, 109 years later.
>>
>>16514657
If ”they” ran the US, surely it wouldn’t be that hard to exonerate the man whose death led to entire ADL’s existence?
>>
>>16514671
If the Nazis ran Nazi Germany then surely they could have won WWII?
>>
>>16514687
What a strange and inherently broken comparison. It’s more like if Nazis ran Nazi Germany, could they have got some guy out of a German prison?
>>
>>16514690
frank has been dead for 109 years anon
>>
Not even the southern Jews defended him. The moment the yoke of the pogrom religion is broken he goes back to being the monster we know him to be.
>>
>>16514615
I love jewish culture but come on man he totally did it
>>
>>16514699
just makes it easier because the vast majority doesn’t care, only jews and antisemites
>>
>>16514671
He actually got pardoned in 2016 because the ADL bribed a bunch of judges. He can't be exonerated because the evidence that he actually did rape and kill kids is so overwhelming. So, clearly "they" don't feel like spending money on something that they already view as having won just so they can do another victory lap to defend a pedophile.
>>
>>16514687
>If the Nazis ran Nazi Germany
They didn’t though, oddly enough
>>
>>16514671
>>16514615
Because the other defendent in the trial was a nigger, and while the ADL is run by Jews, niggers are even more sacred to liberal americans. Jews are indeed a privileged class, but niggers are untouchable.
>>
>>16514491
/thread
>>
>>16514704
> he is guilty because… he just is okay???

Why am I supposed to believe it when there are no proof other than the other suspect's words?
>>
>>16514707
antisemites outnumber the jews and are growing in numbers so...
>>
>>16514834
Your mental illness is not as common as you think
>>
>>16514782
>One of the biggest trials of the decade with massive support from the press for Frank and an obvious patsy
>Still found guilty
>>
>>16514167
Because come on. Let's be real here, I'm all for solidarity with the Jews, but let's be serious. He 100% did it.
>>
File: leo vs newt.png (133 KB, 625x404)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>16514491
fpbp
>>
>>16516121
>your mental illness
psychoanalysis is fake and semitic. Besides, you are not qualified to give medical advice. Trust the science.
>>
>>16514167
Reminder that Leo Frank hired the fucking Pinkertons to prove he was innocent and they refuse to take the case because he was clearly guilty as fuck.
>>
>>16516828
>when even amoral vigilantes/strike-breakers/private investigators decide all the gold in the world isn't enough to fabricate your innocence
we're talking about people who literally bullied card games' nerds into giving up paid property for money, and somehow you can't even make a case? LMAO
>>
>>16517075
Perhaps the Pinkertons deciding about the case were rabid anti-semites?
>>
>>16516785
>psychoanalysis is fake and semitic
Tell that to Carl Jung's ghost you fucking nigger.
>>
>>16518538
Jung did psychoCHADnalysis, very different discipline.
>>
File: 1689204870168639.png (934 KB, 2020x1586)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>>16514167
Everyone in this thread keeps saying "the evidence is overwhelming" without actually posting the evidence. Can someone actually post it, or is the only evidence just "Southerners pardoned a Black over a Yid"?
>>
>>16518953
They know that Alonzo Mann’s testinony absolves Frank from guilt, so they avoid going into details
>>
>>16518966
>The testimony of an old man recalling events that happened 70 years ago has more weight that everything that was presented on the trial
The trial held him as guilty, that's what matters. Frank's testimony was full of holes and Conley's, despite having a few inconsistencies because he was a dumb ass nigga, still held water better than Frank's. That was the opinion of the court at the time and no new evidence that puts that judgement into question was ever presented.
He was guilty.
Cope.
Seethe.
And never forget to dilate.
>>
>>16518953
>Can someone actually post it
An accomplice ratted him out, the body's bloodstains and bits of clothing were found in areas that only Frank had access to, Frank had publicly assaulted and threatened the victim in the past, Frank was known for preying on children and being a sexpest, Frank forged evidence to throw people off his trail. There's a bunch of circumstantial stuff involving timing that is debatable, but this is just the basic facts of the affair.

https://www.famous-trials.com/leo-frank/27-home
>>
>>16516261
it's funny, they mentioned they grilled him for like 12 hours or something and his story never changed

based as fuck
>>
Where’s the evidence? Can anyone surly convince me it just wasn’t Conely who did it? The Wikipedia is hard for me to follow, admittedly…
>>
>>16518993
>Frank's testimony was full of holes
What holes? Why can't you pseuds ever answer such a simple question?

What proof existed that he molested other girls?

As a Jew he was probably mentally ill but you fucking faggot pseuds can never settle the question.
>>
>>16514615
No one says the ADL runs America, they say jewish people have a disproportionate amount of influence and this influence is sometimes used for self interest at the expense of the American people.
>>
>>16519636
>What holes?
He lied to the police, saying he was in his office alone at the time of the crime, until he changed it to being in the bathroom when another girl that worked in the factory said he wasn't in the office.
He told the police he didn't even knew Mary Phagan by name, despite having filled her pay slip over 50 times as her manager and witnesses saying he called her Mary on multiple occasions.
He said that Mary Phagan went to his office to collect her pay with another girl, Monteen Stover, the only other young girl working at the factory, denied going there with Mary.
He called Newt Lee, the night watchman, on the night of the crime to ask if everything was OK at the factory. Frank claimed he did that every night, Newt said that in the 3 weeks he had been working there that was the only time he called.
He claimed Newt Lee didn't properly punched his time card, missing his rounds at the factory, directly contradicting what he said to the police in the morning Mary's body was found, that Newt's card was complete and proper in every way.
Frank constantly changed the times at which he claimed Mary Phagan went to his office, starting on 12:03 and later claiming it was between 12:10-15.
Factory foreman Lemmie Quinn had gone up to Frank's office to see Frank's personal assistant, Schiff, that wasn't there at the time. Frank first denied, than admitted this encounter happened.
Should I keep on wrecking your arguments like the police did Frank's, you weak ass pseud faggot that can't even find a trial transcript that's publicly available?
>>
>>16520258
>Should I keep on wrecking your arguments like the police did Frank's, you weak ass pseud faggot that can't even find a trial transcript that's publicly available?
Firt of all, I have no position, stupid. I already said I favor Frank being guilty as he was a Jew.

You're weak. You haven't even posted the trial transcript citations for the claims.
>>
>>16514782
>>16514615
imagine being so guilty that even racist southerners in the 1910's sides with a black man
>>
>>16520416
>Examination by Hugh Dorsey
>Dorsey: “When you appeared at the factory to report on afternoons what did you generally do upon going up to the second floor where Mr. Frank’s office is situated?”
>Lee: “Say, ‘Howdy, Mr. Frank.’ He usually called, ‘Hello, Newt,’ and if he wants anything he calls me into his office.”
>Dorsey: “What did he do when you went to the second floor on Saturday, the 26th?”
>Lee: “He came to the door, rubbing his hands and saying he was sorry I had come so early. I told him I needed sleep and was sorry, too. He said go out in town and have a good time because I needed it.”
>Dorsey: “Could you have slept in the factory?”
>Lee: “Yes sir. In the packing room.”
>Dorsey: “What did Frank say when you came back?”
>Lee: “I went to the door and told him I was back, and he says, ‘What time is it?’ And I says, ‘It lacks two minutes of 6:00.’ He says, ‘Don’t punch yet, there is a few worked today and I want to change the slip.’
>Dorsey: “What did he do then?”
>Lee: “Put in a slip for the time clock. It took him twice as long this time than it did the other times I saw him fix it. He fumbled putting it in while I held the lever for him and I think he made some remark about he was not used to putting it in.”
Another inconsistency in the story of Leo Frank. He called Newt Lee to work two hours earlier than he was supposed to, and then send him away, despite the fact that Lee's responsibility as a nightwatchman demanded that he didn't vacate the premises until he handed the keys to the next watchman.
But keep on coping and seething you sniveling jew rat, and I will keep on presenting the facts, as crisp and clean as they were 100 years ago.
>>
>>16520550
>rubbing his hands and saying he was sorry I had come so early
Stop with these antisemitic stereotypes
>>
>>16520550
I know there’s inconsistency’s within Leo Frank’s story, but are they substantial? The fucking BLACK GUY is the only guy who admitted to killing that girl. Am I right, or am I misremembering that info? And what about the murder notes? Were those proven to not have been written by Mary? Leo Frank doesn’t look like a child murderer by his photos. You’re saying a young White girl was strangeled and raped to death, and you have to choose between a sub 70 iq former slave and a meek and weak, squeaky business Jew. Really think about it.
>>
>>16519636
>"why don't you antisemites write a long essay about all the bullshit that came out during the trial?"
a rational demand, that. go back and read the archived threads.
>>
>>16521715
I'm an antisemite too, idiot. You guys obviously don't know about the case aside from crap Wikipedia Jews left to confuse you.

I just looked at the archived threads and it shows you guys didn't know what you were talking about then either.

Don't misread this.
>Frank was guilty... because he just is... okay?!
No proof using the actual trial page scans, just text that could have come from thin air.

That's what you sound like and not giving direct evidence will keep letting Jews pilpul.
>>
>>16521645
He provided the evidence you asked for three times as you moved goal posts and you’re final play is screaming about niggers?

Recent events have shown that Jews are perfectly capable of being pedophile rapists.
>>
File: IMG_1324.png (9 KB, 213x236)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>16522032
> I'm an antisemite too, idiot
>>
>>16522271
The fuck are you talking about, FAGGOT? So what Leo Frank forgot how many jelly bellies were stuck in the revolving door the day of the murder, the guy’s brain was buggin because he knew he was getting set up. Jim Conely had an actual, verifiable history of assaulting women and was a LYING, MENTALLY RETARDED AND AGGRESSIVE REAL LIFE NIGGER ATTEMPTED RAPIST. Read that link above to the UMKC law school article, faggot. There’s no proof what so ever that Leo Frank the Jew committed that crime. Damn Jews aren’t that great, but you’d rather an actual retarded killer nigger go free? What a poor redneck you must be. What a fucking idiot. Hope you and your loved ones are raped and murdered by niggers bye!
>>
>>16522523
calm down shlomo. At best, you can only say that it's a bad thing they didnt hang both
>>
Is Leo Frank a national hero in Israel or something? Why do jews love this guy so much.
>>
>>16522677
>Is Leo Frank a national hero in Israel or something?
No, but everyone who stands for justice hopes that Leo Frank will get his exoneration some day.
>>
>>16520454
he wasn't guilty, there must have been some kind of conspiracy against him.
it's obvious the black guy did it. Southerners like Jews, that's why they support Israel.
I think there was some kind of german antisemitic conspiracy
>>
>>16522689
there are thousands of other cases you've never even heard of that are more defensible than Leo Frank yet here you are

I assume this is yet another right wing larp, maybe try getting a better hobby?
>>
>>16522700
Leo Frank was too intelligent and had too much to lose to commit the crime.
If someone has more to lose than to gain by getting cause for a crime, he probably didn't do it.
The black man did it. He had nothing to lose.
>>
>>16522700
To be fair, if you’re spending time here in /his/, Leo Frank threads are the best thing here.
>>
>>16522703
none of that qualifies as evidence
>>
After a couple of posts obliterating the defence of the jew scoundrel, I just think it's funny that one hundred years later, after being presented with the evidence that Leo Frank did indeed raped and killed Mary Phagan, the defence of the jew scoundrel devolved into exactly the same, screaming "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OF COURSE THE NIGGER DID IT HE IS A FUCKING NIGGER AREN'T YOU A NIGGER HATING WHITE MAN?".
Kek, never change jews, your psychotic break downs truly give me the heartiest keks.
>>
>>16522796
Mary wasn’t raped, dipshit. I’m White btw, idk what you are. Probably a NOI nigger.
>>
>>16519510
leo frank was a stammering autistic jew who tried to forge a confession letter but conely couldn't read or write for shit
>>
>>16522796
indeed, the trial was hilarious, basically the only argument that the defense had was, well conely is a nigger you can't trust him you see, because blacks can't be trusted you see

while true, it isn't evidence of anything it's just emotional pandering
>>
>>16522922
She was though.
>>
>>16516261
Conley wasn't autistic, people back then had better memories than people today.
>>
>>16514167
Does anyone know how much Leo payed Conley? I remember someone saying he was paid more than the average janitor and that was incredible odd because he was described by Leo's side as incompetent and having once pissed on the factory's pencils.
>>
>>16514715
?
>>
>>16523244
No, there was an injury to her vagina, but the hymen was intact. The killer didn’t stick his dick in, just attacked it or something. That’s another reason why it wasn’t Frank. If Leo Frank really was a pedo, he would’ve just fucked her and broke the hymen, but Jim Conely was a literal retard and probably doesn’t know how sex works, and wasn’t able to stick his dick in before she started to fight back. Kinda like something your retarded ass would do.
>>
>>16523391
>That’s another reason why it wasn’t Frank. If Leo Frank really was a pedo, he would’ve just fucked her and broke the hymen
hmm, do any anti-leonites have evidence that would prove this was leo? Did he have a microdick?
>>
Anyone have evidence that Leo frank contracted STDs and gave it to his wife.
>>
File: 1704577337535229.jpg (57 KB, 828x791)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>16523391
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OF COURSE THE NIGGER DID IT HE IS A FUCKING NIGGER AREN'T YOU A NIGGER HATING WHITE MAN?
>Awww shieeeet, I dindu nuffin massa
>We believe you Mr. Conely
Said the white man, a bastion of truth and justice
>AAAHHH, HELP YAVW... ACK!!!!
>>
>>16522922
>I’m White btw
More like a (((fellow white)))
>>
>>16522523
>>16522689
>>16522697
t jew shills

>>16522796
all i ask is you post the actual trial pages. its a pretty simple request.

anyone who makes a claim as just text might as well be inventing them--like the holohoaxs "evidence". there's nothing jewish about me asking for this.

if you refuse to do this, and call me jewish one more time, fucking faggot, im just going to write you off as another idiot.
>>
Oh boy it's another deficient Wikipedia pseuds "solve" the Leo Kike case.

There's literally a Twitter thread that shows the real reasons Frank is guilty. He confessed: Three times, in ways that perfectly fit the other major testimonies.
>>
>>16524147
>anyone who makes a claim
You're the one making a claim that Conley was guilty despite a fair trial showing his innocence and Frank being held as guilty. So why don't you provide court transcripts and testimonies proving that Conley was indeed guilty and the trial was a misconduct of justice?
Oh, right, you can't, because, like Frank's defence 100 years ago, you have no arguments besides "Conley is a nigger and niggers are always guilty".
Testimony by John Black, one of the lead investigators in the case, about Frank lying about Newt Lee's time card punches.
>Dorsey: “Did you see him go the [factory punch] clock?”
>Black: “Yes. He looked at it, made an examination, and said it had been punched correctly up until 2:30 A.M.”
>Dorsey: “Did Frank state at any time that the clock was inaccurate?”
>Black: “He said on Tuesday that the clock had been passed three times.”
>Dorsey: "Did Frank produce a time slip at that time?”
>Black: “Yes, a clip which he gave to Chief Lanford on Monday.”
>Dorsey: “What became of the slip he had on Sunday?”
>Black: “He carried it into his office on Sunday morning.”
>Dorsey: “Who was present Sunday morning when he stated the slip had been punched regularly?”
>Black: “Detective Starnes, Chief Lanford, Newt Lee, Boots Rogers and myself.”
>Dorsey: "When did you first hear Frank state the slip was incorrect?”
>Black: “I cannot swear. It was Tuesday or Monday, one or the other.”
>Dorsey: “Who was being held at that time under suspicion of the crime?”
>Black: “Newt Lee.”
>Dorsey: “Frank was not then under arrest?”
>Black: “No.”
Stupid ass lying jew rat
>>
>>16524339
>You're the one making a claim that Conley
no i didnt idiot. if someone else said that, thats another anon.

i could take your green text and send it through an ai to rephrase it to make frank innocent. it wouldnt make it true. but without scans of the court transcripts, it might as well be.

last message to you idiot.
>>
File: moving.jpg (29 KB, 300x240)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>16524344
>>
>>16524344
You lost.
>>
>>16522703
Absurd drivel, by that logic everyone in Hollywood or Congress must be innocent.
>>
>>16524344
>Gib me the transcript
>Oy vey, the transcript corroborates your statement, must be a edit
>Break into the State Archives of Georgia and deliver to my front door the original transcript of the trial
>You're not willing to do that?
>Stupid goyim, that means I win
Always amusing arguing with jews
>>
Remember how Frank's lawyers hired the Pinkertons to find out who did it? And then the Pinkertons found out that all the evidence led to Leo Frank and they wouldn't say anything else? Money well spent.
>>
>>16524393
NTA but the trial scans are available online.
>>
>>16524531
I know, and I've said so before, that's why it's so fun to mock him, he can't be a big boy and google them himself
>>
>>16524381
it makes perfect sense
>>
>>16523716
It’s confirmed, you’re just some disgruntled black retard. And to the asshat who said that the Pinkertons found evidence that lead back to Frank, no, they found evidence that implicated Conley, washing red blood of of his shirt. But the Pinkertons were useless and retarded. Just because they were the first detective agency doesn’t mean they were competent.
>>
>>16524271
No he didn’t, lying neckbeard retard.
>>
>>16524798
https://twitter.com/Timayenis/status/1780713550748790785

https://theamericanmercury.org/2012/09/did-leo-frank-confess/

This is a professional outlet and not some faggot greentexting, so since there's no challenge from the ADL to them, I trust it.

It's settled, Leo Kike is guilty. It took a real news source and not faggot anons to do it right.
>>
>>16524798
how many books did you read on it
>>
>>16525523
This article say Conley discovered the body. He didn’t, Newt Lee did. Already this article is bullshit.
>>
>>16523476
Sounds like slander
>>
>>16526392
leo frank was cheating on his wife with random prostitutes

he had conely be a lookout for him several times
>>
>>16523260
No he was actually intellectually disabled and behaved like a 12 year old besides his ability to photographically recall memories, if he was acting, he sure fooled a dozen of the most racist southerners that were elected as his peers. Frank would have gotten away with it if chose a average Jamal instead of an autistic manchild, normal people when grilled naturally try to appease the initiators to stop the harassments. Autistic people do not do this and instead just become crying messes after repeating the exact same story for an entire day while sleep deprived. Intelligence actually causes you to overanalyze memories and create connections that arent there, tards just say it how it is
>>
>>16526540
but did he actually contract an std from this? and gave it to his wife or was that a rumor?
>>
>>16526540
Slander
>>
>>16525523
Oh, so the kike really was guilty.
>>
>>16524599
>it makes perfect sense
Unlike humans, who act quite irrationally. That's how you know it's bullshit.
>>
>>16514167
Even the KKK said the negro was obviously innocent and the kike was clearly guilty.
>>
>>16524395
lol, good times
>>
>>16526738
prostitutes are highly likely to have stds in in the 1910s-20s

wouldn't you agree
>>
>>16527417
kek
>>
>>16525523
Thank you. These are the best explanations of the Frank case I've seen.

>>16525967
Shalom.
>>
>>16527675
just read a book on it retard, wtf
>>
>>16527956
>oy vey jewish studiousness so superior stupid goy

Shalom.
>>
>>16528486
the nation of islam wrote a great book on this

it's called the secrets of jews and blacks volume 3, the lynching of a guilty man

very scholarly work

very funny to examine how stupid leo frank was
>>
>>16527956
What’s the best book?
>>
>>16529705
you can't see my id

>>16529151
>>
>>16529705
the fuck? >>16529749 i think thats yet another jidf jew defending bot. but it shortcircuited.
>>
>>16529749
why is it that you want id

>>16529151
>>
>>16524793
kike hands typed this. YWNBW
>>
>>16514615
>>16514671
It’s like asking a Christian if it would have been better if Barabas got crucified instead of Jesus: it’s part of the founding myth, that poor little Leo got killed by antisemitic goyim and that they must prevent that from ever happening again. If the nigger got killed or convicted posthumously, there would be no story, no reason for existing
>>
>>16532610
No. The Jewish people wish to bring justice to Leo Frank’s memory and to close the case once for all.
>>
>>16530729
>>16530939
so you can see I posted this

>>16529151

>>16533913
guilty, forever
>>
>>16514690
I dont disagree with you, but why do you talk like a fag?
>>
>>16533927
okay fine sorry, i thought you were a bot who quoted the book post but forgot to respond to it. just be clearer next time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.