[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: normies.jpg (445 KB, 1062x2106)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
95% of the people are cattle. Just ignore them and start taking from the system. Stop creating, stop working, stop paying taxes, stop helping people, stop feeding the beast. Just take and take and don't put anything back until it all collapses.

DO NOT BE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG WITH THE CATTLE WHEN THE BUBBLE POPS
>>
>>100175343
I tried arguing with reddit normies once and it's like they weren't even reading my replies. They starting insulting me and calling me schitzo and I wasn't even saying anything that unusual.
>>
>>100175378
Just like here
>>
Thinking you're not niggercattle is a niggercattle thought
Enlightenment is only achieve with realization - you are also niggercattle.
>>
election tourist wrong board zero hedge nigger poster thread
>>
you sound like a nigger, you realise, that, right?
>>
>>100175343
Narcissists will be the first to get the bullet desu desu.
>>
>>100175343
https://gematrinator.com/calculator
https://gematrinator.com/date-calculator
https://gematriaeffect.news/mlb-action-thurs-april-25-2024/
password=116

Can you guys program a website to automatically find connections with sports teams gematria and the day they are playing?
Cities
Teams and their records for the season +all time
Leagues
Players and their season/career stats
Politicians
terrorism
3 branches/Military action
Foreign government action
all the above birthdays + history/holidays

Those are the main factors for the input
>>
>>100175343
Imagine cooming on her 5head
>>
>>100175343
This statement is not only unethical, but also extremely short-sighted. Encouraging individuals to essentially be selfish and parasitic towards society goes against the principles of empathy, community, and moral integrity. Additionally, advocating for the collapse of societal systems and institutions will result in immense harm and suffering for vulnerable populations who rely on these structures for support and wellbeing. Instead of promoting a mentality of greed and exploitation, we should strive to create a more equitable and compassionate society where everyone can thrive.
>>
>>100175482
They’re are actually naturally dumb people.
The modwits think their neighbors are dumb but it’s actually the blacks and women.
>>
>>100175343
Well, one way to take from stupids is to churn sign-up bonus credit cards. It's free money, courtesy of stupid people who can't pay their balance in full.
>>
>>100176328
Regurgitating globohomo propaganda.
>>
File: NPCs.png (200 KB, 479x558)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>100175343
isn't this just a reworded "Everyone is NPCs but me" meme?
>>
>>100176724
It's an AI post, to be specific.
>>
glows
>>
>>100175343
>95% of the people are cattle
Including you. Whenever people say this they realize the scenarios where others act like npcs but never realize the ones where they themselves are the npcs.

>captcha
>kys
>>
>>100176724
>I want everyone to be as miserable of a (self-)hating chud as I am
>>
File: 1697100868313487.jpg (74 KB, 810x865)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>100175343
>i dehumanize everyone but myself to cope with the fact i contribute nothing to society and in fact actively leech
ok timmy if it helps you sleep at night
>>
>>100177068
>but never realize the ones where they themselves are the npcs
such as?
>>
>erm youre wrong acktually
>about everything, even if you're not wrong then everything that's bad applies to you too
>also you're a bad person for noticing
>>100175343
Good thread OP, plenty of posters ITT just proving your point. The collective has been rotted to the core for a while and contributing nothing personally is about the best you can do about it that wont result in your life being over.
They get so defensive over it because they know once awareness has been made, then the next step will be finding out how to correct the issue effectively, and in such a way they can never show their hides again.
>>100176328
Fuck 'em, they wouldn't give a shit about my needs so no reason to do it for them.
>erm actually-
No.
>>
I think this thread has been completely AI-generated.
>>
>>100175343
>Stop creating,
stupidest thing I'v heard for a while. it's obvious you haven't created anything ever
>stop working,
same goes to here. note that while having a job involves working, working don't necessary mean having a job. work for yourself at least even if you don't believe in the system. there are no free lunches, those that appear to be so are the most costly
>stop paying taxes,
I agree
>stop helping people,
are you more than 14 years old really? not gonna even try to explain, you wouldn't understand
>stop feeding the beast
the irony. the beast feast on your pettiness, nihilism and selfishness. you think those are your own ideas that are not specifically taught to you. I have news for you
>>
>>100175482
>>100176328
>>100177068
>>100177098
There is nothing more that jews and their wagie cattle (these fags) fear than you anon getting ahead in life, never forget that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTV2S2OtrfM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.