[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4063.png (729 KB, 1083x609)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
is anyone else already completely fucking sick of every company trying to cram their shitty chatgpt clones into their products? ever since about a year ago when chatgpt started getting more mainstream, it seems that everyone is cluttering their services with the most useless ai features. there is no reason i would ever ask an ai such as chatgpt a question that i could just google or something and get better results faster. the only reason that this is happening is because all of the elon musk dick worshiper techbros on twitter think “its the future, bro!!1!!” this phenomenon as well as the recent announcement that windows 11 will soon have built in ads was the final straw that made me switch to linux.
>>
>>100168947
>windows 11 will soon have built in ads was the final straw that made me switch to linux
holy kek, if switching an option off in the settings was too much for you to switch to LINUX (!!), I have bad news
>>
File: 1712268205059.jpg (58 KB, 774x435)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: Screenshot (101).png (255 KB, 1920x1080)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
was quicker to ask copilot.
>>
>>100168947
don't worry. we're literally seeing the beginning stages of the next tech bubble. the effects are going to be felt harder than that of the dotcom bubble, which as we all know slid into what was eventually a full blown recession. this is going to be much, much worse though, seeing as how practically all of these tech giants and startups are pouring literally billions into AI right now with no returns. hold onto your butts because this next financial collapse's a screamer
>>
>>100169105
do people still use delphi?
>>
>>100169071
i dont want any ads or ai in my os at all
>>
>>100169071
>retard thinks the option won't toggle back on after every major update
keep throating that boot, faggot
>>
>>100169089
looks like im switching to amd, was planning on it anyways since nvidia is one of the biggest ai developers
>>
>>100171676
it also doesnt help that nvidias drivers on linux are fucking cancer
>>
>>100168947
To you, chatGPT is le hecking revolution. You probably dream of it at night.
But for the average company, it's just another small cog in the machine. An afterthought in a sea of afterthought.
>>
>>100171290
ok i guess i will toggle it back after every major update

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.