[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2718.jpg (140 KB, 500x788)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
God gave the Indians Tobacco and then they gave it to the white man. An indirect gift from god.
>>
If it's one group of people that deserved to get genocided it would be the American Native American.
>>
>>74138955
What other type of Native Americans are there?
>>
>>74139158
Mexican Native Americans but we got Texas and sent them pre back to Mexico where they then belonged.
>>
>>74138955
Personally I think white Europeans deserve it more. Fortunately it looks like that's happening!
>>
>>74139188
That's still America.
>>
>>74139199
nah because it wasn't America first but Mexicans were then native Americans.
>>
>>74138955
>revels in a native people being genocided and forced off their land
Americans really were the Jews all along
>>
>>74139205
Its North America.
>>
>>74139215
yea but I'm talking about the only America that matters which is the United States of America.
>>
>>74139225
That would just be Native Americans, since that refers to the natives that lived in what is now the US. You said American Native Americans, which made it more ambiguous.
>>
>>74137779
>don't inhale it
>smoke willow bark like they did or take baby aspirin

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.