[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What would happen if you trained every single day?
>>
File: 20240426_103717.jpg (696 KB, 2805x2805)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>74134863
You'd feel great
>>
You end up looking like this
>>
File: 1711465461038.jpg (55 KB, 408x604)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>74134863
I do that, only took a few days off when I was bery sick.
I progressed pretty fast!
I've been going everyday and now I can do.

80pound dumbell rows
115kg cable rows
60 pound hammer curls
42kg overhead tricep extensions
200kg leg press
70pound spider curls

and more.

Sadly my chest is bad even after all this time.

I feel like going everyday messed me up. That or maybe creatine, I don't do tren but you may have better success than me if you try.
>>
>>74134863
I'm guessing you just mean weightlifting. You gain a lot really quickly then adapt to it not be able to gain and eventually slide back on a lot of stuff.
>>
You get skinny, but get less gains
T.tried lifting 7 days a week, got ripped, but also saw zero strength gain
>>
>>74134885
The reality is. You can end up. Lookin like. This.
>>
>>74134912
I hate it when people with room temperature iq just give these useless blanket statements. its entirely dependant on your program. 1 day, 3 day, 6day, 7 day its all arbitrary. theres nothing that says you get less gains on 7day if you program your workout to fit a 7 day schedule.

if you do a 3x day PPL and you do Y volume because you train 3 days a week, then you go on a 6 day PPL, you dont just double Y. You you do the same Y but its split among 6 days. Or maybe you do Y + 20% more. i get it that most people understand absolutely nothing about programming and nobody uses their brains but you cant just treat everythin in a vacuum.
>>
I do it, just rotate muscle groups.
I do arms+shoulders.
next day is back+chest
next day is legs
repeat.
I love it.
>>
I occasionally do train every single day, but it's not sustainable long term. Maybe 3 months or so, especially during the summer, but I end up dreading it so my training gets half assed.
Then I figure I'd rather train twice a week and do it right, than every day and half ass it. Then the cycle just repeats.
Training every single day perhaps works if you're doing specialized work like in a dedicated sport, but as we stand, there is really zero fucking reason to go to the gym every day and call that training. It's an utter waste of fucking time
>>
I didn't take a day off in January, finally took one Feb 3, then nothing again til my deload week the last week of February, which I still lifted, just not hard, or every day, or recorded it. So yeah, I try to go 8 weeks straight without many days off. Only take it when I need to. It usually winds up being two or 3 days in that time period. An 8 week programs I create, then deload.
>>
>>74135361
Dude 90% of this board is in their first year of training. Dont waste your time effortposting. Working out has been solved, and all the information they need is on the internet if they so desire. Just enjoy shitposting and misleading them
>>
>>74134863
It would be very painful.
But DOMS are temporary anyway, you'll be fine.
Just, you can't go all out every day, and will end up with a split that either splits things up a lot, or just has 2-3 light days per week.
It would work, but would that be satisfying for you?
>>
>>74135361
Even if split up your muscle groups for it, you're not gonna be able to truly push yourself 6 days a week, your central nervous system will get fried

If you're natty, you need days where you completely rest and recover

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.