[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714034081498362.jpg (75 KB, 1080x1080)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I got a question. So tonight was doing sets of 405 squats next to an average looking but fit girl then I went up to 425. And did bit over 7 plates on the leg press for sets of 20. And a few toes to the bar ab exercises. She didnt seem to express any interest really that was noticeable but she and I were the only people there. I am at least in her looks league. I heard women go to the gym late at night or early morning to find muscular studs to bang.
Given all this do you think a woman would be impressed by an average looking natty guy squatting that much? Only heard one girl comment on it once but she was hotter and it was when I could only do 315 lbs squats. Whens the best times to workout that arent overly busy so I can mog people as well? Good looking or muscular roidheads cannot usually mog me.
>>
>>74134689
Maybe your squats look like shit and you don't realize.

It is entirely possible that you look like a complete clown doing your heavy squats
>>
>>74134699
I always go deep with my squats. How would I look like a clown lifting heavy with good form to begin with asshole? Got a fucking problem with me or what you piece of shit. Being anonymous makes it easy for fags like you to talk shit and brag with no proof. Bet you put on the pussy pad and knee wraps and a belt and shit to squat 185 for 5 and call it a day.
>>
>>74134710
I'm not bragging and I'm not seeing any proof from you either, it was jus a suggestion. Have you filmed your lifts?

You being so self-conscious about this issue just screams you're egolifting with shitty form. You care too much what others think of your lifting
>>
>>74134710
Literally autistic about my form and this is all I get back from it offline and online what a fucking waste of time lifting is. Get bullied and made fun of for lifting nonstop. Lifting is for faggots. None of your hard work results in anything.
>>
>>74134739
Post proof of your squats then? I am not a faggot with a tripod set up filming it to make sure you idiots here can say good job or insult me further on it. You gotta assume all I am doing is quarter reps or half reps. But if I said I can only squat one plate youd all say omg dyel what a faggot too.

You are just fucking dicks here fuck off.
>>
>>74134749
Again, have you filmed your lifts? What you think is happening can be night and day difference to what is actually happening.

Also sounds like you have bigger problems than your squat, women can smell your insecurities.
>>
>>74134739
>You being so self-conscious about this issue just screams you're egolifting with shitty form.
Squatting below parallel low bar as deep as I can go is ego lifting is it when it was for 6 good reps?
>>
>>74134761
You don't need a tripod and sounds like you haven't filmed a single of your squat sets so you have no idea how they look from an external point of view.
>>
>>74134769
You only posted to put me down. Next leg day then I will ask some random faggot to film me and dox myself. Or you want me to ask the owneer for video footage from the CCTV retard.
>>
>>74134774
I do not need to justify myself to some negative faggot DYEL pussy here. I know what a mirror is. I can see my ass go below my hips.
>>
>>74134779
You don't need anyone to film you, just lean your phone to your waterbottle and film your sets.

>>74134784
I don't mean to be negative and I apologize if I offended you. A lot of people lack self-awareness, mirror doesn't tell shit as you're only seeing yourself from the front.
>>
>>74134689
1. Sure probably has a boyfriend
2. Post body
>>
>>74134791
I do not care I am over it. Gym is the only place I can be good at something and all you and everybody else want to do is take it away from me. And insult me over things I cannot change like looks. If you do not believe me about something this small and lets be real a 405 lbs squat for 6 is nothing big to begin with then all I gotta say is I do not need to believe anyone here and I can likewise take away their accomplishments from them just like you did to me.

I am leaving this thread just talk to yourselves on this shithole instead.
>>
>>74134806
Sounds like you're a total schizo. No wonder women don't pay attention to you, now I'm being negative towards you btw ;)
>>
>>74134811
You were being negative before to psyche me out so I would go back to 1 plate squats and say I cannot even lift that because I do not do them the way you say they should be done.
I squat low bar below parallel. If you think only high bar squats where the back of your calves touch your ass and your form is beyond perfect then no I could probably not do that for 405.
But next time if I can find a way to film without doxing myself here and show you the proof I will.
It wont be with 405 or 425 it will be with 450. Will also timestamp it somehow.
Prepare for it. Sunday late night or Monday early morning will be posted here.
Then what? Then what will you say?
>>
>>74134689
idk anon but if u wanna attract girls u should looksmax not powerliftmax

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.