[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WZumGDg.gif (1.1 MB, 218x198)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
Can we have a story thread? Something that makes you warm and fuzzy inside
I'll start:
>Have a gymbro, known him since like 1st or 2nd grade
>pretty smart and business savvy with high work ethic, became an entrepreneur after high school
>Super into lifting, so eventually puts up his own gym in a small city that has already ten of them, none of which are particularly good
>Help him to set it up, so get a free membership. For life.
>Nice.
>Ffw a few years, the gym is huge success with few branches in nearby locations. The other gyms in town either struggle or wither out. At this point only like 5 competitors remain.
>Only problem being the gym is infested with normies.
>I train at morning, and usually finish up around the time normies arrive.
>Not early enough not to see their retardness
>At some point a new gymslut appears. Don't much pay attention to others while training so I can't tell when she started coming
>I only noticed when I started hearing her giggling with guys trying to hit on her.
>She passes in front of me a few times, so I can tell she's a typical high-bodycount slut, with fillings in lips, cheeks and probably boobs.
>Gymbro tells me she's flirting with him every time he's at the reception desk
>Can't blame her, he's an absolute chad and super alpha.
>He's also super gay, kek.
>Known him too long to mind about that, besides he's not overly femimine fag (he hates them too), he's more like "if you break into my house, I'll rape you in the basement for a week" kinda gay
>Gymbro tries to be civil and polite, and won't let her know she has no chance in hell. Also he finds her blatant efforts rather hilarious
>Anyway, one day gymbro confronts me and asks
>"Anon, you know that new blonde chick? Are you staring at her, because she says you creep him out. You know I have to ask"
>Come the fuck again, nigga?
>Gymbro knows I don't even acknowledge friends while I train
>I just stare at him
>"Yeah. I know. I had to ask"
cont.
>>
>>74134687
>For some reason, who the fuck knows why, the gymslut decided to use me as a part of her plan to get fucked by gymbro
>Apparently she became to the reception distressed saying I creep her out, and I'm staring at her.
>Gymbro asks if she had caught me taking pictures or something
>"No, he's not on his phone at all, that's why I think he's staring at me"
>Oh, ok then
>Gymbro promises to have a chat with me
>Gymslut is reliefed. "Oh, thank you VERY much! Can I buy you a drink for helping me?"
>"I appreciate it ma'am, but that would not be very professional of me"
>A few weeks later he tells me she came around a second time, a bit more distressed this time
>"I'm SURE he's still staring at me. Could you pull out some security cam footage?"
>Video shows me staring in front of me between the sets as she walks by repeatedly.
>Back and forth five fucking times during a 2 min rest.
>Demands I should be banned
>Gymbro is pissed, but keeps up the appearances
>"Ma'am, I really can't tell a man to get out when he's staring in front of him and you walk past him"
>"But there's a mirror, I saw how he OGLED me"
>Actually used the word "ogle"
>"Ma'am, I really don't know what to say, there's no evidence of that"
>"Isn't there ANYTHING you could do? For me...?"
>"I'm sorry, but not without some evidence"
>A few weeks later I have just finished my bench set, racking the plates as gymbro comes to me. Furious as fuck. Livid. Face is dark red because of rage
>Oh fuck, did I break into his house or something?
>"Come to the reception"
>"What the fuck?"
>"Follow me, PLEASE"
>actually scared. Never seen him like this. Never seen ANYONE that enraged. Literally shaking when I follow him.
>See gymslut waiting at the desk
>That smug, shit-eating grin on her face makes my spine shrink and balls shiver
>Holy fuck, what now? Have no idea what I did or what she said to him, but can't be good.
>Think of all the possibilities ranging from sexual harassment to literal rape accusation
cont.
>>
File: 1538636832921.jpg (10 KB, 250x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>74134691
>”Sir, this… PERSON… has taken unsolicited videos of you, and is trying to slander you with unfounded claims. Do you wish to press charges? If you do, I am willing to be your witness”
>Takes a few seconds to actually register in my brain
>Nearly pee myself in relief
>The smug face slowly melts into confusion and then into horror
>”NO, I SHOWED YOU HOW HE WAS STARING AT ME!”
>”Ma’am, you can CLEARLY see him checking that his plates are balanced and his grip location. What you are doing here is in so many ways illegal, that if this person will not press charges, we will. What you are trying to do, can ruin a man’s reputation for LIFE in a town like this and we will not have it”
>Think about pressing charges but decide against it, as I really don’t fucking care to go to court, as much as fun it would be. But I just don’t trust judicial system enough
>Gymbro has been shouting, gymslut has been stuttering and stammering, but I haven’t really been listening
>Gymslut is in verge of panic
>”I’ll... I’ll just delete the video, look”
>At least it won’t be on another edition of Gym creeps on TikTok
>”You do that, we have enough security cam footage of our own as evidence”
>Gymslut is an absolute wreck. Completely in tears
>At the end, gymbro decides against informing the cops, and just revokes her membership with a lifelong ban to all his gyms.
>A few weeks later I found out that the word got around and she got booted from another gym because of this incident, and all others blacklisted her too.
>MFW
Both gymbro and me eventually moved away from that town, but still keep in touch. This is my fondest memory of him
>>
>>74134702
Oh yeah. About a week later I told gymbro how I was scared shitless when he came to me, and he asked me why. I told him I was fully expecting to get my life ruined, if not outright getting raped in the closet by him.
"Oh shit, dude, I didn't even think about that. I was just so angry with that bitch and all her shit"
Turns out she had been slutting around the gym so that even the normie chads were starting to complain and quit due to her.
We never found out why he chose me as her target, tho. Don't really care, but it would be nice to know, all the same.
>>
>>74134760
You’re ugly/short
>>
>>74134793
6'2", hardly ugly, though gymbro would have been an awful wingman due to his looks. No homo.
Now post face and height, pygmy.
>>
>>74134760
>We never found out why he chose me as her target, tho. Don't really care, but it would be nice to know, all the same.
Whatever you say dude, OK story. Not great, not terrible. Nice and culturally relevant with the metoo gym creep tiktok thing to farm that outrage algorithm. Will do real nice on whatever subreddort you have from and should head on back to now.
>>
>>74134687
true if fun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.