[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
If you drink regularly like every weekend, you're bound to look like this in your 50s right? I've noticed that people that regularly drink booze, not even specifically alcoholics all look like garbage
>>
mugshots tend to not be flattering plus it's a meximutt
>>
>>74132826
KEK! Hes actually a daigo, and he would be really offended that someone labeled him as a meximutt

Here's a non mugshot pic
>>
I'm lookin better since I stopped.
>>
what is with zoomers and their weird anti alcohol copes
>>
File: 10654945165.jpg (54 KB, 680x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
>>74132705
A lot of different factors go into this. If you’re getting blackout on the weekends, you wouldn’t look as good at 50 as you would if you didn’t do that. Genetics play a part. Hydration. Time spent in the sun. Ant wasn’t a weekend warrior. He was getting sloshed daily.
>>
>>74132705
Do what you enjoy. You will only delay the inevitable. Too many people are afraid of aging on 4Chan. No wonder so many of you faggots take estrogen for better skin and hair.
>>
>>74132705

When you say drink, are you talking about a beer with dinner or going out and pounding booze?
>>
>>74132705
Alcohol ruins your ability to synthesize protein and glucose.
>>
>>74132886
It's funny how being anti alcohol is a cope but if you smoke weed or whatever that's an estrogen inducing, test reducing faggot drug
Doing a lot of any drug regularly is bad. Regular drinking is demonstrably bad for you
>>
>>74132705
I've been smoking, drinking and doing amphetamines for the past 20 years and still look 30 although I'm nearing 40.
>>
>>74134807
Post face
>>
>>74134813
Sure.. Anyway, I've also been doing competitive sports and regular cardio for 30 years and have been eating clean exclusively for at least 15 years and get very little sun exposure. Maybe I would look even younger if the rest of my lifestyle was as healthy but ultimately drinking is not that big of a deal if you've got the rest dialed in.
>>
Feed nana
>>
Invest in fructose lads
>>
>>74132705
to be fair, anthony never had a decent face. you'll notice that people who get into radio aren't exactly "lookers". If Leo or Brad partied as hard as he did, they would certainly look better
>>
>>74135105
>I COULD'VE BEEN A MODEL
>>
>>74133006
This man considers himself white
>>
>>74132705
Yes boozers are completely fucked with bloated saggy aged faces, it fucks up everything downstream, training, sleep, metabolism.Almost every violent crime, every fight, every domestic dispute, every interpersonal relationship lost is committed/lost under the influence.

Usage is going down just like cigarette smoking but it's so culturally embedded, especially if you're an Anglo/Japancuck/Scandi. Southern Europeans are a bit better, they mostly enjoy wine socially...
But yeah, just don't drink unless the social opportunity presented don't give you a net benefit (networking, getting women...)
>>
>>74132826
His Italian
>>
>>74135246
Whiter then Muhammad
>>
>>74132705
he's based though
>>
>>74135246
We are though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.