[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

is this nigga really natty?
>>
why do his biceps look so ugly?
>>
>>74110567
They insert really deep into the shoulder
>>
>>74110558
No lol
>>
>>74110574
>muh insertions
>>
>>74110679
Literally why his biceps are ugly chud
>>
>>74110558
his physique is very impressive but his strenght is literally insane even if he took every steroid know to man, so yeah he aint natty and has elite strenght and coordination genetics
>>
>>74110558
>"yeah I'm 100% natty bro, zero PEDs in my whole life"
>proceeds by being in the top 5% elite in his sport and earning money off his physique
Why are bongs so fucking autistic and retarded when it comes to lying about gear usage?
That gym reaper guy does the same thing while being basically at Eddie's size and strength.
>>
>>74110781
I wholeheartedly believe there are men in this world who have never seriously lifted before who could walk on to the WSM and win. I've met men who have size and strength that just doesn't make sense because they were born with jackpot genetics that make even the world's best look just okay. There are still strength feats from hundreds and thousands of years ago that haven't been replicated even by those giant autists you all call strongmen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.