[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mmafag_webm.jpg (75 KB, 1651x1062)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>be MMAfag
>be Iranian (probably larps on 4chan as LE BASED ARYAN NAZI)
>kicks ring girl for not dressing like a virgin tradwife
>gets beaten up bald, drunk Russian draft dodgers
https://vidmax.com/video/227328-iranian-mma-fighter-kicks-the-ring-girl-for-what-she-s-wearing-get-s-knocked-out-the-first-round-then-gets-beaten-outside-the-ring
>>
>>74109843
Based Persian bro shaming that whore.
>>
>>74109843
I actually keep realizing, the older I get, just how foolish it is to not be racist. This kind of encompasses the current state of Europe atm.
>Brownoids enter, break the law to come in get rewarded for it
>native citizens spit on and shamed for voicing issue with it, also spit on even if they keep quiet
>invaders hate the country the people the food the customs the culture the language everything about it, can’t seem to comprehend why they felt the need to “escape”
At what point does shit hit the fan? No I’m not a /pol/cel I just have a functioning brain.
>>
File: jaguars.gif (3.65 MB, 400x224)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
>>74109843
>>be Iranian (probably larps on 4chan as LE BASED ARYAN NAZI)
anything you really wanna say, OP?
>>
>>74109876
>At what point does shit hit the fan?
Hopefully soon. Race war now. If they're brown, put 'em down.
>>
>>74109887
I'm jewish
>>
>>74109905
best thing you can do with your life is kill yourself and as many of your own kind as possible
>>
>>74109992
t. Iranian MMAfag
>>
yeah
>>
>>74109876
The really maddening thing is that it wouldn't even require a huge deal of violence or death. All it would require to fix things is shut off the welfare.
>>
>>74110949
but that would result in widespread massive violence
>>
>>74110965
Not as widespread as they would want you to think. Most would just go home.
>>
>>74110982
They live in subsidized/welfare housing so they would have to place to go to and nothing to do except go looting.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.