[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cn1OkIM.jpg (108 KB, 747x747)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
uh oh, looks like Karen was not able to hold onto the leash.

Princess now has you in his sight, it's good that you were working out, right?
>>
>>74086768
pitbull may be stronger than me but samuel colt made us equal
>i shoot it between the eyes
>>
File: 151100868564.png (283 KB, 477x597)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>counters the shitbull and kills him
>>
>>74086819
Then why does the eternal Borzoi advocates for opening the borders of our dogparks for shitbulls? Why were Borzois caught dancing in the streetswhen shitbulls mauled the twin towers?
>>
>>74086768
pitbulls are not big dogs
the big ones weigh like 50-60 lbs
>>
File: 1571021590605.jpg (396 KB, 1000x1054)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
choose your SMASHED and SLAMMED
protector
>>
File: 1421164766044.gif (2.44 MB, 400x177)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB GIF
>>74086768
>>
>>74086768
I enter vats and use my stored critical on the shitbull's head.
>>
File: Turkish Kangal.jpg (38 KB, 437x587)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>*brutalizes your Shitbull*
>>
>>74088020
Based. Ain't no one will be talking shit about Sivas when this mofucker rolls around
>>
>>74087974
twin toddlers*
>>
pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.
>>
>>74086768
After I kill Karen's dog by snapping it's neck, I sue Karen for everything she owns to set a precedence for all these shithead women who want rescue animals that were former dog fighting rejects and losers. Michael Vick was right to just electrocute them in a pool of their own piss.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDBX4Ry96A
>>
>>74086819
How is this afghan sex machine able to murder pibbles every time?
>>
File: 1705912501776010.png (1.14 MB, 820x1024)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>74086768
In case I ever encounter Pibbles when I don't have my glock on me what is the best way to fight these things? Is there any valid guides?
>>
>>74088841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H62MYdt9LkM

rear naked choke
>>
>>74086768
pitbulls are scary and all, but the large waterfowl around here are hatching eggs and getting super aggressive about it.
Any advice on what to do when one of these hissing pterodactyls decides to divebomb me?
My current plan is "swear at the bird while walking away".
>>
>>74088841
One guy killed a bear by shoving his arm down its throat. It wouldn't bite because it was choking, then he just slowly bashed it with a stick.
>>
>>74089120
this is why i carry a knife always, i wouldve knifed that son of a bitch in the throat
>>
>>74086768
>grab pibble by its ears
>it's rowing time
Your move, BJJcel
>>
>>74086768
>scared of a dog
How much of a worthless faggot pussy can you possible be? Fighting dogs is easy as fuck. You have to be a woman or a child to lose a fight with a dog.
>>
>>74089141
>any advice
Yes, kill the fucking bird when it attacks you. You shouldn't even need any sort of weapon beyond your own body unless you're a queer and therefore worthless and useless
>>
>>74086768
I always carry a very sharp knife so princess will now become a delicious Korean stew. I will probably get badly bit and contract rabies but watching a lady cry in desperation as I stab her pitbull to death will definitely be worth it. Rottweilers and Shepherds are so superior to niggerdogs.
>>
>>74089120
this only worked because it was focused on attacking the woman
if it's just you then there's no way you're getting behind it
>>
A pit of peace tried to go after me at a park once. It had a collar but no leash. It slowly approached me from a distance while I pretended to not notice and walk away. Eventually it started barking and sprinting at me. I started yelling at it and charging at the dog. I have no idea if this a good idea or not, but the dog ran off. This works on black bears too if it's not a mom protecting a cub.
>>
>>74089141
Shallalalalalala
My oh my
You've gotta
Kick the bird
>>
>rip the dog apart
>cave karens face in
>strip naked and pretend it was a mental breakdown
you dont have to do the naked part but i felt like it
>>
>>74086768
Uh oh, your biss needs a scapegoat and you gonna lose your job and subsequently your home.
But you lifted so you are prepared right?

Lifting is not a solution to every challenge in life, OP…
>>
>>74088841
The thing is only 50-60 lbs, I've seen videos of a guy just picking it up and repeatedly slamming it on the ground.
>>
>>74086784
Pitbulls are not stronger.
I have lived next to dogs all life and people get injured because they freak out.
Yes children and smaller women are at disadvantage but average grownup is 100%stronger than average pit. Lay on it, poke out its eyes. Or if you are able kick it from below upwards through ribcage below neck.
>>
>>74090833
a chimp is also 50-60kg, they arent humans, dogs bite and jump at you and hang with their weight as their teeth are tearing at you, ive also seen the videos but its risky to do that and you don't always think of that or are capable of it at every moment, imagine if theres 2 or even 3. there are plenty of videos of people getting killed that way, they dont back down until cops shoot them in the head.
besides they breed XL versions these days.
>>
>>74091085
Chimps are more than twice the size of pitbulls so its a completely different story.
Yeah obviously you are likely going to get injured if a dog attacks you, but you still have a huge advantage regardless.
>>
File: gutyou.jpg (61 KB, 1200x798)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>74086768
>my complete and total honest reaction to that information
>>
>>74089120
OK why didnt they stomp that thing to death? just let it downt he street to attack some other woman or child?
>>
>>74091111
chimps are women sized but twice as strong as the strongest man, weight isnt the factor for animals is my point, but there are 50kg shitbulls nowadays anyway.
they use dogs in the police and military for a reason, you can't outrun or outmaneuver them and they will disable you in some way guaranteed
>>
>>74087995
For me, it's Staypuft.
>>
>>74091257
>twice as strong as the strongest man
Wrong.
>Chimpanzee “super strength” has been widely reported since the 1920s although a critical review of the available data suggests that the chimpanzee–human muscular performance differential is only ∼1.5 times. Some hypothesize that this differential reflects underlying differences in muscle mechanics. Here, we present direct measurements of chimpanzee skeletal muscle properties in comparison with those of humans and other terrestrial mammals. Our results show that chimpanzee muscle exceeds human muscle in maximum dynamic force and power output by ∼1.35 times. This is primarily due to the chimpanzee’s higher fast-twitch fiber content, rather than exceptional maximum isometric force or maximum shortening velocities. We suggest that muscular performance capabilities declined during hominin evolution in response to selection for repetitive, low-cost contractile behavior.
So a 60kg chimp is about as strong as a 80kg man.
The reason they use dogs in the military and police is because they are more disposable than humans. Not because theyre more deadly.
>>
>>74090202
close, shoving the arm in physically locks their jock from closing, same for dogs and wolves iirc. he bit it on the neck until it passed out from blood constriction, then he found a stick and bashed its head in
>>
>>74091320
are you autistic or what? the point is they would kill you regardless of their size, they're very strong and fast for their size and instinctively go for your nuts and face, they aren't human, neither are dogs.
>>
>>74091320
>i'm 80kg and bench 2pl8 so i could totally take on a chimp bro just read the study
>>
>>74087995
Rolling for quato
>>
>>74091376
So a human cant bite a chimp in the nuts and face?
>>74091420
who are you quoting retard?
>>
>>74090392
a grown man can over power a shitbull tho, It's not going to be pleasant
>>
You have to be very unlucky to actually lose to a non combat trained dog, as in it biting a specifically bad place while it catches you unaware and so on. Ive been attacked my dogs like that before and they just respond to a good kick every time and at most you get your pants broken a little or maybe a light bite.
>>
dogs are pretty easy to deal with, I've had several times when dogs jumped up to attack me (mexican guard dogs, stray dogs, packs of dogs) and I've easily beaten them all, not even that big or strong, just side step their attack and attack their side, either with just a strong push/throw or a strike
in my experience they are easily dominated and realize their place as inferior and submit almost immediately, if they are trouble I will just put all my weight on their side and press my forearm into their neck and keep myself their, if you've done some BJJ and know how to focus your weight on spots its a breeze
also was once faced up against a mob of about 30 dogs and the alpha dog charged me and I sidestepped and scooped him up by the side and started treating him like a baby and saying nice words in a friendly tone and he relaxed and all the other dogs suddenly became excited and wanted to be my friend (that was at night time on a beach in india)
>>
>>74091587
>continued
I then lead the first pack of dogs along the beach for quite a ways until we came across another pack and the dogs were tense with eachother barking, but I fearlessly walked towards the second group and began treating them friendly and showing them I was comfortable and the leader and the two groups merged and became puppy pals
this is not a larp, but it sounds like one
>>
>>74091587
this,I find it funny how they think these dogs are some kind of unrelenting killing machine,if they realize its gonna be trouble trying to bring you down WITHOUT getting hurt ,not sure about that story in India but I know that they know if they suffer any kind of life altering injury such as a broken leg that leaves them vulnerable for a prolonged period of time,it literally means DEATH,and they would much prefer to avoid this than try to see how they can get a one up on you.
>>
File: chimp teeth.jpg (70 KB, 470x404)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>74091490
>just beat a chimp at the biting game bro
i'm gonna assume you're trolling from now on
>>
>>74091597
>>74091587
damn being a third worlder souunds terrible
>>
>>74091611
they aren't unstoppable if you have the slightest balls to hurt a precious doggo that wants to kill you, but you're naively applying human rationality and instinct to a dog bred to have retardstrength, go look up shitbull attacks, plenty of grown men lay there bleeding half to death while the dog still tears at them and charges at the cops before they finally get a bullet
average npc's will get bitten in the leg or forearm and get dragged down, their bite is very strong and they rip, some don't flinch while people are beating it with a stick on the head during the biting
>>
>>74091730
I'm canadian (white) but have traveled to several third world countries
and yes indeed having to live in those places with no means of escape would be a nightmare, I guess that's why all of India seems to be coming to Canada
now I walk around and the ratio of Indians to Whites is like 10:1
soon this country will just be like their homeland
>>
>>74091753
the trick is to not let them get that bite
it's pretty easy to avoid if you have any bit of reflexes and instinct
just dodge and attack
>>
>>74090869
What about XLs?
>>
>>74091611
>>74091753
This might apply for most dogs but aren't velvet hippos bred to fight to the death?

Like they'd cut dogs legs off mid fight and breed the ones that didn't stop
>>
>>74088442
>afghan
Acktually it's russian.
>>
>>74087995
rolling for toad 2
>>
>>74087974
/pol/ refugees are not welcome here
>>
>>74086768
People are retarded about how easily a strong man can beat a dog, even a shitbull. An ovarchka might be a different story though
>>
>>74088841
It's 100% myth that pitbulls "can't be stopped" once they are in prey drive. No, they won't respond to screaming or running away, but they were specifically bred to disengage from fights on command. (Historically, dog fights were never to the death, and handlers needed to be able to "call off their dog" without risk of biting to themselves even when it was in the middle of a fight).

Pits do have what appears to be a hair-trigger aggression instinct, but they also can turn OFF that aggression just as quickly on command.

Of course, your average person who shows nothing but fear and submission to the dog will never see that, because they aren't coming across as dominant. However, if you voice- and height-mog the dog as a clear alpha, it SHOULD listen to you. If you're a big guy.
>>
>>74086768
Why do people underrate how effective a man can be in a fight? Are they projecting?
>>
>>74093264
yes,they think everyone is just as incapable as they are,or they put themselves in the same situation in their minds and are absolutely sure they would lose.
>>
>>74091906
XLs are the American normal size (kek) britbongs call them XL to differentiate them from their normal size staffys.
>>
>>74091954
Utter myth. Nobody would ever spend that much time and money breeding, raising and handling expensive dogs if they were likely to die. And if you had a dog that was known to attack and never stop until the other was dead, nobody would ever risk their dogs against yours.
>>
>>74093247
Rare to see someone who actually understands the breed.
>>
>>74093264
because people don’t want to have scars and injuries for life
we rate our ability to fight on the ability to win with almost zero risk of long term injury
>>
>>74093247
While you are theoretically correct that’s in a world where breeding was controlled. Actual dog fighters would not breed the shitbulls that didn’t listen nor would they breed the ones that showed aggression towards humans. It’s been a long time since breeding was strictly controlled for most pitbull lines though so that’s not necessarily the case now.
>>
>>74093284
Yeah that’s probably it. They can’t fathom that some people wouldn’t go into helpless panicked mode
>>
>>74093293
shitbulls were bred for bloodsports like bull baiting, these type of games were common for a while around the industrial revolution when everyone was a poor alienated psycho kind of like today. its not like a dog was worth 500 dollars a pop back then, they were just creatures bred solely to get pwnd by a boar or bull or whatever the fuck as people made bets.
>>
>>74093264
>>74093284
maybe some people are overrating their ability instead
like the other guy who sees they are 25kg and therefore thinks he can bow down and barbell curl the pittie up
>>
>>74087995
>Not having cumrag on the list
Rest in power, king
>>
>>74091085
One dog bites your leg, and then you pick it up and hurl it on the ground, or get an arm around its throat and choke it to death. Adult men have killed mountain lions, a far more dangerous animal, the same way.
Multiple dogs win by immobilizing your legs and taking you down. Police dogs work in tandem with police and other dogs.
I own a 90 lb German Shepherd and I can confirm that I'm far stronger than him. It would be an ugly and painful fight, but there's no chance he'd win.
>>
>>74086768
I pull out my knife and decapitate it before her eyes. I can't remember the last time I went outside unarmed.
>>
>>74091320
Most chimps don't even reach 60 kg. If you're a 100 kg man you can probably just pick a chimp up and slam it against the ground repeatedly even if it's trying to bite you.
>>
>>74093531
>one dog bites your leg
>your leg is now basically unusable, can hardly do shit
>try to bow down to grab the dog
>it immediately bites your face
you guys think dog attacks are a turn based rpg when in reality they just relentlessly bite even while you make moves to defend and attack it back
>>
>>74093287
Nah the XLs are legitimately a lot bigger, I know the difference between UK Staffies and American Pitbulls.
>>
>>74093567
People regularly fight off dogs. Unless you're face to face with a tibetan mastiff the size / weight / strength advantage is decidedly in your favor. One kick and the dog is caput, if you get an arm around the throat the dog is dead, while it's biting one arm/leg you're poking out its eyes and hammering its face.
There's a reason women, children, and the elderly make up the vast majority of dog attack fatalities.
People thinking they can karate chop bears is obviously ridiculous, but the pendulum has swung way too far the other way, a 200 lb human male is a huge mammal, and will beat a 50-60 lb dog in a fight.
>>
>>74088442
Roid raged bodybuilder wolf with mommy issues vs PED enhanced, *literally bred to hunt and kill wolves with his bare hands* assassin. Guess who finishes it in the very first round?
>>
>>74088020
Armenia has been real quite since this dog dropped
>>
>>74086768
>Anonymous 04/19/24(Fri)13:30:04 No.740867
i just had this problem two nights ago walking my dog i kick the dog in the ribs when it got close and was trying to smell my dog and screamed at it and pulled out mace luckily i didnt have to mase the dog and its wined and ran off came back half way until i ran towards it screaming ready to stomp it.
>>
>>74087995
Rolling for crimeboss
>>
>>74087995
Rolling for DrDwamn.
Surely he's got a real PhD.
>>
>>74093247
>for you
>>
>>74087995
Rolling for rumble aka the magic pitbull
>>
>>74094037
>won the only stoned pitbull on 4/20

Lmfao even better since I'm blazed atm
>>
>>74087995
Moose Let's go
>>
>>74086768
one of these tried to go for my dog once, some weak middle aged woman had it on the lead and it almost dragged her off her feet. she was literally crying and begging the dog to calm down as it pulled her along. why does this woman own such a dog? I would've killed it if it harmed mine.
>>
>>74091085
>a chimp is also 50-60kg,
Pounds not kilos you dumb eurotrash. Shitbulls are 50-60 pounds. Meaning 25kg
>>
>>74090869
The moment one bites into your arm and tries to dig out and slash all the veins and arteries just clamp down on its jaw on what side you can and pull a Fedor on the fucker, slam him repeatedly until he is dead or let's go. Do not take shit from nigbulls, every single one should be shot, several times.
>>
I like dogs but I hate shitbulls, they should get culled with their owners. Scum the lot of them. One of these fuckers almost killed my dog when I was a child. Sometimes I go to my local dog rescue and whenever I see one of these fuckers I ask how long he's been there (they kill unwanted dogs after 6 months and nobody wants these lmao)
>>
>>74091320
Look up that video on the chimp that easily snaps a monkey's elbow without even making an effort. Just to do it to make sure it's incapacitated. You have no idea how strong they are. Post body, tranny.
>>
File: dogo.jpg (198 KB, 1168x1608)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>74086768This is my 11 month old mastiff mutt i got from my brother.
Sire is a hog dog mutt of dogo Argentino, Tosa inu and sorrell line apbt thats used for feral hogs around the area . mom's purebred Boerboel for personal protection.

Mom was in heat and about to be bred to another boerboel, unfortunately my uncle's hog dog (the sire) tunneled underground through the fence and got to her. by the time my aunt let me know they were in tie already which i then stopped, but too late it seems.

He was the biggest goofiest pup of the litter and he's been great so far but starting to be agressive to other males, which is not totally unexpected given the breed involved, problem is its random, sometimes small dogs bark and he idgaf, sometimes a harmless golden looks at him the wrong way and he goes off, not sure desu.

Another problem is that he is super exciteable around small screaming kids, problem because he is already 63 kg (140ish lbs) and predicted full weight is 70kg maybe more (155 lbs) so he knocks them over and pins them sometimes. All my cousins wrestle so this is not a problem but he scares other kids in the park sometimes. I'm trying to train these issues but dont know where to start.
in picrel hes chained cause he keeps trying to eat the vacuum and im trying to clean the joint atm. any advice welcome lads, /an/ is bare quiet so
>>
>>74093247
all of these are incorrect
EXCEPT
if the pit you ran into is dead game and a man biter that escaped culling. then you gotta run and pray.
>>
>>74094458
>predicted full weight is 70kg
victim weight
>>
>>74089141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srC9irH4aLA
>>
>>74093169
Fuck you kike
>>
>>74093567
>one dog bite means leg is now immobilized and crippled
When I was 3 I was left alone in a room with a pitbull rhat was chewing a bone. I tried to take the bone so i could throw it and he'd fetch and bring it back to me like I saw on my cartoons. The dog of course bit my hand and dragged me around the room by it for like a minute until my aunt came back in from outside where she was having a smoke and got the dog to let go. My hand was not crippled and I was able to use it that very day. Imagine thinking (you) as a grown-ass man are weaker and less durable than a toddler. You people are delusional and dogs are easy as fuck to destroy in a fight. A 150 lb man who keeps calm and fights intelligently woild utterly destroy a 200 lb dog in a fight and it wouldn't even be close.
>>
File: 54645123454234.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>74086768
>Puts Princess in 袈裟固
Threat neutralized.
>>
>>74094471
That's like 2x the size of a shitbull. There was a webm on /gif/ of a mastiff killing a shitbull. Hate the idea of a dogfight but I'll admit that was enjoyable.
>>
>>74086768
>>74086784
>>74086819
>>74088020
>>74088428
>>74088841
>>74089120
>>74089141
>>74094610
>>74094569
*teleports behind you*

heh heh nothing personnel kid
>>
File: 1706633154755669.png (816 KB, 1080x803)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>74086819
Love these lads
>>
>>74087995
GIMME STAYPUFT
>>
>>74094447
Or what, Joe Rogan? You gonna huff some MDMA?

This is your family trying to contact you. you are still tripped out on the couch. come back to us, if you kill yourself, the shock may be enough to snap you out of it
Hurry up, we're waiting
>>
>>74093169
pol is 4chan
>>
>>74086768
Karen, nooooo! PRINCESS NO STOP
>>
>>74087997
>>74086784
okay I'm a yuropoor and can't own or carry these things, what do I do?
>>
>>74086768
Pull out my knife and begin to prep some dog bulgogi.
t. hapa
>>
>>74088841
Dog/wolf attacks are a test of being ready to take the pain. Eat the bite on the amt and then go for vitals like eyes or throat. Snaller dogs you might be able to manhandle but you must be ready for a bite regardless. Keep a good center of gravity, falling to the ground means you're fucked.
>>
>>74090236
>>scared of a dog
>How much of a worthless faggot pussy can you possible be? Fighting dogs is easy as fuck.
>You have to be a woman or a child to lose a fight with a dog.
It's a big thing among nerds, internationally. I have seen similar threads on niche German MMA boards.

>>74091257
>chimps are women sized but twice as strong as the strongest man
No, chimps are slightly stronegr than a human of the same size (ie. a child). They are just violent and mean, but not stronger than you or me. Well, maybe stronger than you.
>>
>>74096217
>okay I'm a yuropoor and can't own or carry these things, what do I do?
You can just beat or strangle dogs, you know?
>>
>>74086768
>>74086784
>>74087986
>>74087997
>>74088434
>>74088841
>>74096235
>>74096324
>>74096345

Didnt wanna respond but holy shit are you guys dumb & clueless on how dog attack "works".
Actual dog trainer here (both PPD and schutzhund/french ring) for 9 ish~ years & growing up family bred game apbt for 30+ years, now own several bull herders (pit+malinois) and bandogs (pit+mastiff), all PP lines.

99% of the time the dog you meet isnt a working dog let alone a high caliber working protection dog. It is unlikely that you will ever be unlucky enough to meet a serious highly driven PPD dogs unless you fuck up greatly. The fact is,while in your jerkoff fantasy you think otherwise, if you are ever unfortunate enough run into a high caliber trained PP dog it is likely you will die. Yep, either it kills you outright or you bleed to death before the ambulance arrives due to the severity of the damage (most PPD dogs are trained to target major blood vessels), that or the hospital bill kills you.

>inb4 abloobloo choke it/knife/gun

Nope. a great, solid highly driven PP dogs are either:

A. Have been trained to avoid and then target guns/knife arms first before moving on to other body parts.

B. Sturdy and drivey enough to ignore bodily damage that even though if you did managed to (unlikely) land a solid knife blow/gunshot it will still simply keep up the attack. ever see vids of pits getting shot by police and still kept on coming? yeah thats an untrained piece of shit backyard mutt. a good PPD will tear your throat out happily with a knife sticking out of it and will go to sleep clamped on tightly to your throat if you ever managed to choke one out.

>abloobloo weight advantage

a good solid highly driven trained 75-99 lb dog will fuck up anyone under 200 lb immediately, over 100 lbs it fucks up most people of any weight. a 140-150++ lbs PPD dogs are instant death for anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfsL0JW1MEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Hnysgh1iU
>>
>>74086768
Skipping snap kick to the head or just squeeze on its throat then beat the shot out of its owner for trying to maim me.

>squeezing it's eyes won't work
Yeah ok dude sure thing.
>>
>>74097035
read
>>74096982

you know most shepherd police dogs are just deterrents right? its mostly for you to stop spazzing and start to give up when they take it out, its not really a weapon per se. If the deterrent doesnt work the cops are right behind it with taser/guns etc. Not to mention if the dogs inflict too much damage on the suspect the police officers can get sued.
A PPD (especially pit or mastiff type) are not only stronger and fight better it doesnt have that legal issue, they can and will kill humans immediately.
my advice is to run/climb things if you can, if you cannot assume defensive position and cover your face/privates.

something like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCHmgNtqHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iAcAnwC0vE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCNJdqxcA8c

will shred a man to death before ambulance can arrive. forget knives guns or any jerkoff fantasy karate moves you can think off, chances are whatever video you saw of people handling "dog attacks" are done by backyard untrained mutts startled/reactive and not super invested on attacking on a guy who happens to be very very lucky.
On the bright side, It is unlikely that you will ever be unlucky enough to meet a serious highly driven PPD dogs unless you fuck up greatly.
>>
Anyone seen Generation Kill when that psycho marine started talking about how his dad shoved his entire arm into a dogs's throat and ripped its stomach our from the inside? Also I agree with that soldier that cats are superior. I love Rottweilers though, my mom's friend had one when I was a kid, and when I was asleep it would lay right down next to me and protect me like a cub. Appearantly she'd start snarling at people who came to close to me while I was asleep, lol.
>>
>>74094447
post the link I can't find it
>>
>>74091597
unironically kino
>>
>>74094460
>then you gotta run and pray.

IT'S 80 POUNDS MAX. ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU CAN KILL AN 80 POUND DOG? WHAT ARE YOU? A LITTLE GIRL OR 80?
>>
>>74094458
he is a lovely distinguished gentleman
However, mastiffs are big babies and will run
>>
File: file.png (975 KB, 1291x679)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
>>74086768
what lil princess gon do?
>>
>>74093169
Go back to sipping troonasteride faggot
>>
>>74097455
https://youtu.be/5F9jJzhREMA?si=pWgxBYGdQzIWmPLT
>>
File: 1706326502497654.jpg (368 KB, 720x710)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>74086768
Bro how does the average man even get killed by one of these? I could understand if it's by surprise, but if you see it coming and it still has a collar gank the fucker straight up and just hold it there.
>>
>>74096982
>good solid highly driven trained 75-99 lb dog will fuck up anyone under 200 lb immediately
victim weight is real
>>
>>74088442
Like this
>>
>>74096982
>>74097119
Adult men being killed by single dogs is extremely rare
>>
>>74087995
TOAD 2 MY GOAD 2
>>
>>74096982
>claims trained dogs are unstoppable
>"proves his point" by posting fat, unathletic dogs that expose their belly for long periods of time while doing the slowest bite attempts in history
>2nd dog can't even control a lanklet nigger that he has by the arm, even when the nigger goes off-balance to make it easier for the dog
I am not impressed. I would fuck those mutts up cartoon-style
>>
>>74094610
>There was a webm on /gif/ of a mastiff killing a shitbull
Got a link?
>>
>>74097488
Post weight and body

>>74099402
>>74099561

Its not that theyre "unstoppable", its just that they are TO YOU, a gymrat who thinks never been in a serious fight with a dog and thinks they're invincible because they bench a lot and have 2" bigger bicep than the average man. a dog doesn't fight with its body per se, it fights with his teeth and (sometimes) claws, so any weight difference you can think to have is geneally offset by the fact that it can BTFO most bone in your body by simply closing its mouth around it.

>>74099402
thats because 99% of the time any adult man will turn around when they see a big dog, that goes double if the dog is on the offensive
>>
>>74096982
Nice pasta
>>
>>74086768
lays out a bowl of meat with glass powder and rat poison and sprinkle it with bacon grease
>>
>>74100556
You can safely crush some glass and mix it into raw ground beef meatballs, throw over the fence. Crush several paracetamol/Tylenol too, for added punch.
>>
>>74098935
wew lad
how do I train to become a chimp slayer bros?
>>
>>74099676
Plenty of em if you look it up on Russian websites, mastiffs types are natural counter to pits desu.

>>74100571
A guardian type dog breeds are often too suspicious for this. If you put too much, a dog will smell the poison. and not touch it, too little and likely it’ll just enrage the dog without stopping it
>>
>>74096217
Pray to allah
>>
>>74096217
Get a Kangal
>>
>>74100069
>thats because 99% of the time any adult man will turn around when they see a big dog
>turn around
>dog bites you in the ass
That doesn't check out.
>>
>>74102648
You’d be surprised to how painful a dog bite can be and how nonsensical adult grown men can become when inflicted by great pain.
>>
>>74091320
This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard this year.
>>
>>74091085
a kilogram is over twice as much as a pound you retard
>>
File: 1657844182654.jpg (178 KB, 2048x2027)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>74086768
DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE
DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE
RELOAD
DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE
DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 259x127)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>74098935
kek
>>
>>74087995
Arise ,my protector.
>>
>>74086784
For me it's S&W.
>>
>>74096982
1. This thread is about jogger and woman owned untrained pitbulls not trained attack dogs.
2. You stick out your arm for it to latch on and start ripping it apart, and then you stab it in the neck and cut outwards. Blood pressure to its brain drops immediately and it goes unconscious and mostly loses grip. It's physiology. Your dummy arm will be completely shredded and fucked and probably never work properly again through muscle and nerve damage, but you prevented it from going straight for your balls or your throat by offering your arm first.
>>
>>74093645
Just a terrible analogy desu
>>
>>74103105
This is as bad as gorilla fighter copypasta but I’ll bite.
A lot of drivey dead game pp dogs CAN and WILL go to sleep clamped on tightly.

This is not super common, sure thing, however the more likely outcome, as I’ve seen and experienced with multiple targets, and same with other trainers, is that you won’t do all that animay bs and instead you will freak out and cry in extreme pain once you feel your bones getting cracked by the jaw pressure, in between the extreme pain of your body parts getting shredded there might be a miniscule chance you might gain enough clarity to fish out a pocket knife or a gun out of your pocket, hell you might even be lucky enough to land a blow, though likely it will land in a non fatal spot as you have no footing and the dog is essentially a crazed flurry of muscle and fur, but OK say you got one in a fatal spot, and this is assuming the dog doesn’t immediately go for your throat, privates or other more important body part, how will you deal with the owner/handler who is right behind?
>>
>>74103200
>targets
>trainers
>1. This thread is about jogger and woman owned untrained pitbulls not trained attack dogs.
>>
>>74096217
Tyre iron, shap object, bat, piece of wood. Probably best to just run and get up a tree or behind a gate / door. Cops will shoot those dogs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.