[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tret.jpg (29 KB, 600x419)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
>>18121068
if you order 6 tubes today, we'll throw in a free tank of helium complete with this handsome and airtight carrying sack
>>
It hasnt fixed my psoriasis but after a couple weeks tret has noticeably decreased my wrinkles which is great.
>>
>hyaluronic acid
>copper peptide
>methylene blue
>red light therapy
>placenta cream
>>
>>18121196
>hyaluronic acid
enjoy your extra inflammation and increased TEWL
>>
File: 1694458903842973.png (380 KB, 600x800)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
is this the best i can use if i cannot get my hands on tret in my country? where do you get yours in europe anyway?
>>
>>18121238
Alldaychemist

They don’t ship to my country so I use a service called addresspal to ship to and then forward from the UK

I’m sure your country has an equivalent service
>>
>>18121243
how expensive is it to do all this
>>
>>18121243
also do you really trust tret from india lol
>>
>>18121238
Retinol is basically the same but relies more on consistency. Also use it at night as it fucks shit up if you go out in the sun with it on
>>
File: 1712997427205439.png (1.22 MB, 2851x1926)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>18121283
yeah i do it in the pm and use sunscreen during the day.
>retinol
i use retinal with an A. it is supposedly stronger than retinol because it's only one chemical reaction away from tretinoin (all-trans retinoic acid)
>>
>>18121247
60 euros for 12 tubes?

And yes, they are actual pharmaceutical products
>>
>>18121196
>Placenta cream
>>
>>18121238
>where do you get yours in europe anyway?
i go to the pharmacy and ask for a tube
costs around 5.5€ for 30g of 5%
>>
File: 1693795111188672.jpg (177 KB, 1000x661)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>18121249
they make the tret your doctor prescribed
>>18121486
fetus yummy
>>
It gave me severe chronic dry skin and not just on my face
>>
>>18121122
Psoriasis is stress related
>>
File: lololol.png (533 KB, 640x853)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>makes you look like a gay plastic doll
>>
>>18121249
india is where a majority of pharmaceuticals are originally made. it is the pharmaceutical hub of the world.

on a side note, i bought tret from alldaychemist and it definitely was tret because my skin flaked off like a snake so i had to order a lesser concentration.
>>
>>18121068
>gives you disgusting greasy skin
>ages you prematurely
I’ll pass
>>
>>18121700
cant be me when my skin texture is oatmeal cookie
>>
>he doesn't use emu oil for skin
>>
>>18121905
it's tough finding ethnically sourced emus in my region
>>
>>18121700
giwtwm
>>
>>18121905
Do you have eczema or something
>>
>>18121196
Which red light therapy mask do you recommend?
As for "copper peptide", I presume you mean GHK-CU?

Also you mentioned methylene blue, could you elaborate upon the effects of it? I was under the impression that it was used as a 'nootropic' substance primarily, although I randomly came across a niche shampoo brand whose main schtick is including meth. blue in their product. Apparently it stimulates hair growth or something.
Could you describe your experience with MB? Thanks either way.
>>
>>18121818
I've heard of some people gettinf oilyer skin (which apparently can be fixed with other products) but how does I age you prematurely? Unless you aren't wearing sunscreen which you should be doing even without tret I don't see how this can happen
>>
How to reduce facial inflammation/water retention?
>>
>>18122728
Trepanning
>>
>>18122726
>but how does I age you prematurely?
He has no idea, he is just bored and wants attention
>>
>>18122728
low carb/pufa diet
>>
>>18121068
will this fix keratosis pilaris?
>>
>>18122819
you're better off using glycolic or lactic acid toner/lotion for that. use it at night and sunscreen in the day
>>
>>18121818
>nigger
>faggot
I'll pass
>>
How do solve permanently red skin? Not itchy, not flakey, not anything except annoyingly red. From my left chest left neck all the way up to left side of my scalp.
>>
>Nothing changes for four months
>five and six, suddenly my face fucking clears up over night

That shit works, you just have to apply it right. When I was younger, I had no idea what the fuck I was doing so would splash it all over, which is why i quit. But now as a nigga tired of red marks, acne and scarring, I decided to give it a second chance and while the first months felt like nothing, it's crazy how quickly shit turned around when it did.
>>
>>18124074
You mustve got a low concentration tret if you didnt feel anything, what concentration did you use? And how did you apply it differently?
>>
will it fix my large pores? i hate my face
>>
purging stage sucks
>>
>>18121068
Is Differin the same as this?
I read somewhere it was even better
>>
>>18121068
i can't believe the amount of people that just jump straight into tret. your skin barriers are fucked lmao
>>
>>18125516
>lmao
That’s not funny
>>
>>18121283
Not really. Retinaldehyde has to go through more chemical changes in order to convert to its active form (retinoic acid).
>captcha: N0HO
>>18125462
Differin 0.1 is gentler and its effects are considered comparable to Tret 0.025. It doesn't work for everyone though. I'm in the process of switching from Differin to Tretinoin because I still get some discoloration and occasional pimples. Differin is great for adjusting to retinoids.
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11843231/
>>
>>18125300
.05 which is the mid level and they only really give .1 to extreme cases and after using a bunch of other shit like doxy and clindamycycin. That shit causes so much flaking you're better off going on accutane at that point.

When I was a young idiot, i just used a whole fucking tube within my month. Not the finger length and full points, so i ended up over drying my face and making shit worse. I even applied it twice a day like a retard as well. Plus, when you're young you think anything that doesn't work in a month is voodoo shit so you slowly stop.

Method, I apply a finger length of cream, dab it on my forehead, chin, cheeks and nose and then spread it. Then wait :15mins for moisturizer.

It's mainly about consistency and ignoring purges and everything. I didn';t even get a purge, but I didn't see any improvement until the overnight changes in months 5-6. I was thinking of getting fraxel and wanted a consultation about six months into my tret run,. but by the time i got there i realized it was fucking pointless because most of my marks and scars faded and rose. I got a regular mask, exfoliation for like $30 instead.
>>
>>18121608
Guess ive been stressed every day for 10 years
>>
>>18127428
I had gray hair in my beard for like two years and the moment I finally paid off my credit card debt, that shit started to darken again.
>>
What to use for this on my shins?
>>
>>18121068
i don't think it would help me
i'm hopeless bro, i'm 19 yet my skin is like i'm 35
i only recently started going to a dermatologist and i am on month 3 of roaccutane, it's supposed to shed my skin and help with my skin issues

i don't even have acne anymore, mostly just like PIH and/or clogged up pores and skin idk how to fucking fix it
i should try exfoliating my body and face and moisturizing it i think but derma says to not do it because of roaccutane so idk
so frustrating that ppl around me have nice, soft, supple skin, both men and women, yet i got stuck with this
also started balding at 16 kek

ogre male puberty, not even once
>>
>>18127226
you will get the same results from any form of retinoid. The same results. Except with tret, you will have more irritation.
>>
>>18122819
>keratosis pilaris
Use azelaic acid 20% cream or 15% if you can't get a script easily
>>
>>18127882
roaccutane causes baldness...

But yeah tret is def not a one stop cure all for everyone. I use tret and still randomly get big isolated cysts on my chin. Acne sucks man.
>>
I've never in my life have used any retinoid.
From what I gather that the goal of vitamin A maxxing is to find the strongest shit whilst breaking the least laws.
Am I about to nuke my face if I start using a 0.3% serum of retinaldehyde?
>>
>>18121196
>methylene blue
lmao I can't believe how many of you dumbasses fell for this shit
>>
>>18121608
father has psoriasis, it's not stress related, it's an autoimmune disease.
as per usual, the internet is fucking retarded
>>
Eat liver for retinol
>>
>>18129520
Stupid motherfucker.
It is stress related and autoimmune.

>>18127428
No but you were so stress once that your body started this autoimmune response.
Also there's really no solution for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.