[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do whites really have to wear silver? I want to wear gold, but I read silver looks better on white goys.
>>
>>18110518
Depends on the type of jewelry. Earrings? Gay. Chain? Looks good either way. Rings? Gotta be really careful not to look like some greaseball shitalian.
>>
>>18110524
it's a fitness band, I have silver and gold and black
>>
>>18110518
wear whatever you want BITCH
>>
>>18110518
Just wear brown with it
>>
>>18110532
this is why you browse /fa/ instead of making your own looks
>>
>>18110518
The answer what metal looks good on you is kind of complicated.
If you just want to pick something quickly follow the rule of thumb of combining silver with fair skin.
If you want the deep dive HMU.
>>
>>18110618
what's the deep dive?
>>
>>18110518
I’m swarthy, so everything looks good on me. :^)
>>
>>18110531
the fuck is a "fitness" band god white people waste money on such goofy shit
>>
>>18110518
white guys can wear gold but it has to go with your fit
silver can just kind of get tacked onto any fit if you're white as long as your watch is stainless
>>
>>18110524
how about a septum piercing?
>>
>>18111023
Sure just make sure it doesn't get in the way when you suck cock.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.