[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714707542488897.jpg (178 KB, 924x572)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
How do I get past the "awkward stage" on the way to long hair?

I have fine, straight, blond hair. I've tried lots of different cuts and product to give myself volume but just can't get my hair to comply. So for most of my adult life I've done short undercuts because it's all I can do to fit my face that works for fine hair.

I want to try growing it out long because although it's fine it's silky smooth. The problem is I always reach the "awkward phase" and abort mission. The length starts to look dorky and for me specifically I get these wiry/scraggly and curly hairs on my sideburns and side head hair when it grows past a certain length.

How do I make the most out of that phase or skip it entirely on the way to gorgeous long hair?

Pic unrelated and I'm a guy if that isn't clear
>>
Im trans btw
>>
>>18108374
Does anyone ever actually fall for this? It's so overdone I don't know how anyone could be retarded enough to
>>
Just let it grow past that stage
>>
Put some gel in it for control until it gets past the awkward stage
>>
>>18108372
Damn you suck. You want the rewards with out having to endure any of the suffering that gets you to your goal. Quit being a coward that aborts when things get hard and takes the easy way out. I mean fuck dude, you could have easily already had what you wanted if you just dealt with the very temporary awkward phase. Get your shit together.
>>
>>18108372
just cope with looking like young justin bieber for 6-12 months its part of the process. if you try to fix it with a haircut you will slow down getting out of the awkward phase. just endure. i've grown my hair to my ass then shaved my head several times.
>>
>>18108372
Go to an actual stylist instead of a barber that only knows 3 hairstyles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.