[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do the majority of men have beards now?
>>
>now
>>
>>18108097
Ethnics kek
>>
>>18108097
>majority
>>
why does Lebron insist on having this stupid barn-raising Amish beard.
>>
File: peakbeard.png (1.01 MB, 1468x1422)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>18108097
Because you live in a corn field
>>
>men
>>
Shaving is annoying. Clean shaven was only became "fashionable" back when everyone was expected to wear a helmet during war, iow WW1 and WW2.
>>
>>18108226
draws attention away from his hair transplant
>>
>>18108370
if a white guy celebrity got a hair transplant like that he'd be a national laughing stock
>>
>>18108097
They don't from what i have seen personally, and it's natural for an adult male to have facial hair.
>>
Because Islam is making a huge comeback
>>
>>18108097
I can't grow one, honestly feels weird since the majority of guys can easily grow a beard. I never realized how uncommon it was to simply not be able to grow a beard until I got older.
>>
>>18108097
That's the proper way to be.
God said that you should not imitate the ways of women (shaving, wearing gold jewelry).
>>
>>18108456
It's about time. Where has it been all these years?
>>
>>18108472
This was also said before the Christian god, That's why Stoic and Cynic philosophers, and ancient philosophers in general had beards.
>>18108464
Of course you can, you just cannot grow a decent one.
>>
Feminized nu males grow out their facial hair to appear masculine and give shape to their weak or non existent jawlines.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>18108250
>If, like me, you are a staunch pedophile
Why the fuck did he insist on saying this?
>>
>>18108419
If anything it’s the other way around. Lebron regularly gets roasted for going bald while other prominent celebrities get a pass.
>>
>why
>>
>>18108097
modern diets include less chewing, creating jaw/chin lets

>t. chinlet
>>
>>18109175
people make fun of elon musk all the time. it's more along the lines of how much attention is focused on you as to whether they'll make fun of you. off that list who is actually paying attention to john travolta enough to make fun of his hair implant?
>>
>>18109175
>>18109310
It's also to do with sports where fans troll and make fun of players a lot and Lebron is still playing while Rooney and Beckham aren't.

While Musk will be mocked by leftoids at all times these days.
>>
>>18108165
Every human is an ethnic, you fucking oxygen thief
>>
>>18109175
>>18108419
shit transplants are more noticeable with black ppl hair
>>18108097
most men have bad jawlines weak chins etc
works in my favor, even easier to mog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.