[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

some of them are the nicest people youve met and some of them are straight up narcissistic psychos too teeming with jealousy and envy
>>
>>18100808
BUMP
>>
Ni hao I rike off white and fear of god
>>
>>18100808
>narcissistic psychos

I've never heard this stereotype. Example?
>>
>>18100848
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-chemistry-student-allegedly-caught-camera-injecting-poison-florida-neighbors-door

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-obtain-warrant-charging-mit-grad-murder-fatal-shooting-yale-n1259069
>>
>>18100849
Brehh that's just normal Amerikkkunt behavior.

What do you expect in a country of individualistic sociopaths. The literal culture here is to be sociopathic. The loudest asshole in the room wins. ME ME ME ME FIRST.
>>
File: c5d.jpg (218 KB, 1080x1350)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>18100808
Had this encounter with a short asian in the gym who obviously was on gear. But his body frame was so small that me being on bloatmaxing totally mogged him. And it made him furious lol.
Probably he wasting his health for little gains and feeling small next to a normal western male.
>>
>>18100851
They're all international students from China tho
some chinese have a sociopath gene
>>
>>18100853
You probably met this guy
>>
>>18100808
It's the neoteny. They are the original and natural born low-T beta soibois.
>>
>>18100858
The nerdy glasses and porcupine hair doesn't help either
>>
File: FQjG8S2WQAAMVy1.jpg (228 KB, 1192x2048)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>18100856
Sometimes it's just better to transition instead to be a gear tranny and envy other males.
Captcha: DADXY
>>
>>18100808
this look is the bugman trying to "fit in" but not being comfortable enough to actually adopt a style.
so they end up in no mans land trying to look as inoffensive as possible - and start looking vaguely threatening instead.
>>
>>18100854
reject communists. is that really so hard, americunts?
>>
>>18100853
Asian guy in this picture is more much more handsome than the white guy. It's highlighted even more because they've got the exact same haircut. White guy is just taller. I wouldn't call this a mog. I think most women would choose the Asian man but the women that like the white guy would be vocal about height.
>>
>>18100875
fuck off groomer
>>
>>18101193
I agree with that.
But your australicunt government also lets sociopath chinks study at your australian unis.
I guess money speaks. Reject chink money.
>>
>>18100853
Had this encounter with a short asian in the gym who obviously was on gear. But his body frame was so small that me being a fat powershitter totally "mogged' him. And it made him snigger with rage lol.
Probably he pinning test for big gains and feeling shredded next to an obese western male.
>>
>>18100853
im not on gear.

t. fit
>>
>>18100856
kek. he should stay home and play vidya
>>
>>18101253
im not on gear and i did not snigger. love being natty, it's my cope card.
>>
>>18100808
cus some of them dont try at all to look fashionable or keep in shape.

i see one FA and FIT Chinese guy at my gym. the two of us are the only azn guys at my gym who look like we care about lifting.

the rest i see out in public induce cringe.
>>
>>18100808
Because most of them don't try and even the ones that do try are short, dress plainly and wear glasses
>>
>>18100808
What does this have to do with fashion? please fuck off to /pol/.
>>
>>18100849
Grim. I have met examples of asian students at prestigious universities whose parents forced them to study all day starting, some even starting at elementary. It gets them status and a nice job but I wonder if just having a fun life and then studying hard at state school to go to a top masters would be better for them.
>>
>>18100849
>https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-chemistry-student-allegedly-caught-camera-injecting-poison-florida-neighbors-door

scary. what would somebody even due to prevent this?
>>
>>18102277
Stay away from chinks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.