[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713120051569273.png (159 KB, 640x352)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
The chinese counterfeit market has been destroyed. Now I can't buy fake Louis Vuitton items and fake Bape hoodies anymore.
>>
>Bape hoodies
Either underage or a nigger
>>
>>18100306
Nobody is buying that crap anymore because everyone realized it gaudy shit
>>
>>18100459
where else I’m gonna get pretty heels?
>>
>>18100306
What happened? My yupoo links are still working, and the sellers seem to still be active.
>>
>>18100736
https://www.nicekicks.com/pandabuy-warehouse-raid-seize-200-thousand-sneakers/
>>
>>18100888
>sneakers
Ah, so a nothingburger.
>>
>get addicted to TikTok for a bit cause bored
>get into fashion TikTok videos
>so many fucking videos about "muh pandabuy hauls"
>these zoomers are literally spending hundreds of dollars a month on these "hauls" of fake Chinese items
>not even like cool or unique things, they're legit buying fake Ralph Lauren sweaters and Air Force 1s
>with the amount of money they're spending they could actually just get nice clothes
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ZOOMERS
>>
>>18100931
sometimes the reps are higher quality than the real stuff. the good stone island reps are flat out better than the real stuff for example.
>>
>>18100410
Ive seen plenty of white guys wearing bape
>>
>>18100947
Yeah fuck moncler for ruining stone island. Only replicas for me now, not worth the insane retail prices nowadays.
>>
>>18100947
Do you own any real stone island?
>>
>>18100931
A zoomer made this post
>>
>>18100931
>>with the amount of money they're spending they could actually just get nice clothes

Not really at least for shoes. You brought up AF1's which an authentic pair costs $115. You can get 4 really nice pairs of
reps for $115 and in any shoe ever made, not just what is in stock at your local store or on nike.com.
>>
Fuck it, I'm curious about reps and I have no qualms with the violation of intellectual property rights for megacorps.

What's the best site to buy reps on as an American?
>>
>>18101719
Best to wait right now before ordering anything. Chinese government just took out the most retard easy site for ordering direct from China. Hate to say go2reddit but /fashionreps and /designerreps will get you started and you will see who everyone moves to for an agent.

If you ever want to spend some real money and get tired of the $10 shirts go to /r/AutonomousReps/ for the high end rep makers.
>>
>>18101056
ya before the brand was hyped too
>>
>>18101719
what the other anon said, those subr*ddits are probably the best resource for this. however sometimes I do see ultra shitter reps on aliexpress or dhgate, which I've had mediocre success with.
>>
>>18101743
>If you ever want to spend some real money and get tired of the $10 shirts go to /r/AutonomousReps/ for the high end rep makers.

Thanks anon, that's exactly what I needed.
>>
>>18100459
poorfag detected
>>
>>18101777
Checked. What about the quality isn't high end? Please don't say sweatshirt or t shirt quality kek.
>>
>>18101922
fabric quality declined over the years esp knits
>>
>>18101743
>/fashionreps and /designerreps
Both of those subreddits got locked because of the situation
>>
itt: poor cunts
>>
>>18102293
my average fit's 3k. reps are good for finding archival shit nobody is selling in your size 2nd hand and shit you missed out on. i don't feel bad about wearing them as long as i put in a honest effort to track down the real deal first.
also used to buy reps of designers i didn't want to support but liked pieces from. i no longer do that tho. rather not advertise.
>>
Do you buy counterfeits? Watch this movie.

https://youtu.be/TdBH8q1GwTo
>>
>>18102293
Yeah I'm just not going to pay $3000 for an authentic Nike sneaker when I can get an identical one for $25. I used to only buy authentic SB's but when nike pulled that exclusive skate shop only crap I never bought a real one again.
>>
>>18103195
i used to line up for sneakers before hypebeast was a thing, when sb's were the cool jordans and the normal ones were lame, and when nothing resold people just bought them because they wanted something special and exclusive. chinks and tiktok and greedy resellers ruined it for me. i either buy reps or non nike/adidas non hyped sneaker brands now.
>>
>>18100306
Hahaha forever poor

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.