[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713654826107306.png (164 KB, 775x849)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
Been norwooding for like 2 years and I wanted to halt this before its too late, so i've been to like 2 dermatologists and both wont prescribe me finasteride, instead they would tell me to get "hair growth shampoos", like does this shit happen to anyone else?
>>
frogposter L
>>
>>18099860
yes. use an online service like keeps or someone else.
>>
>>18099860
Lll
>>
You can just get it online bro
>>
>>18099860
you're either under 18 or you live in a shitty country that believes in homeopathic solutions
>>
This is actually my subject of expertise.

Assuming you live in the united states, first use google to find all the dermatologists in the affluent white neighborhoods near you. The younger the better, older ones didn't get training for this school.

If you don't live anywhere near the rich areas then just go the online route.

Call each office and ask specifically if the doc "specializes in prescription hair loss treatment" If the say no or don't know then cross that doc off the list, you are looking for the one that immediately says yes because that is the majority of their patients. then book an appt.

When you go just say that at the last family reunion that you noticed that all the men had significant hair loss and it made you go back and look at old photos of yourself. You see some hairline changes and want to stop it before it gets worst. And you were thinking of getting on fin for starters.

Again, if you live rural then just go online, don't waste the time looking.
>>
>>18099967
its actually far worse since I live in a balkan shithole where every doctor is afraid to prescribe finasteride as they fear that 1% side effect making me go apemode and smashing their car, i could order online but the shipping is a fuck, which is why i'd need to find a pharmacy(that has it at all) to allow me to get it
>>
>>18099980
oofda, sorry bro. I work in the US. I'd say keep calling around asking about prescription treatments, unless the 2 docs you seen are the only ones near you.

I'm not sure what the shipping costs are but what is more valuable, shipping money or your hairline?

Sometimes you can get a 3 month supply at one time and it will save on shipping costs.
>>
>>18099986
i will try to see another doc, if that fails then yeah im going to get that 3 month supply online, it'll also take a long while until it arrives but yeah
>>
based doctors
>>
>>18099860
You're just incompetent. Doctors prescribe me whatever the hell I want because I am charismatic, persuasive and come with an actual argument which I'll defend. You're just low IQ and probably have some trait they despise like being a little overweight.
>>
>>18100123
this bait would've been better if you didnt include the iq part

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.