[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: x6p0ykdkejvc1.jpg (2.9 MB, 3024x4032)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
What's the most /fa/ way? How low? What kind of underwear? What kind of color or pattern?
>>
File: 1713730720778366.jpg (35 KB, 498x616)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>18099848
Get mogged, monkey boy
>>
>>18099848
I'm not a nigger so no
>>
File: uvpejx.jpg (8 KB, 200x219)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>18099848
>sagging
he doesn't know
>>
my friend still sags his jeans all the way below his ass, its really embarrassing to be around and idk how to approach the topic.
>>
as a homo i do find i spend inordinate amounts of time trying to catch a view of what underwear a guy is wearing so this is helpful
>>
>>18100394
>idk how to approach the topic
Pantsing, wedgies, and drawing attention to it until he changes his ways.
>>18100576
It looks terrible when it's super low like that though. It can look good if it's like just the waistband of the underwear showing and girls will actually like it then too.
>>
this style is coming back whether /fa/ likes it or not
>>
>>18100859
That's good, I love it. Let's me see the goods and since their pants are half way down they can't run as fast when I rape them.

Sure the fashion is appropriated from some bucks that are zestier than a whole citrus grove but I'm ok with it.
>>
File: 1636325919841.jpg (34 KB, 460x389)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>18100861
My man
>>
>>18100844
>Pantsing, wedgies, and drawing attention to it until he changes his ways.
he's built like a chimpanzee i would get my ass beat
>>
File: 1708295504419497.jpg (9 KB, 299x313)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>18100870
If he acts like a chimpanzee, employ chimpanzee tactics.
Rip his penis off, make sure he can not sire more rivals against you
>>
>>18100863
Is that the new Buck Breaker 2000, specialized designed to handle even the most "peculiar" buck?
>>
>>18100932
Yep, not to be confused with The Buck Snapper™
>>
>>18101040
As an American, I am proud that the buck breaking product market continues to innovate and evolve.
>>
>>18100394
Fuck him in the ass prison-style
>>
>>18100394
Set up a Grindr account for him describing him as a “thug sagger chad powerbottom” in the profile and arrange for gays to come meet up for sex wherever you’re at. After doing this a few times say something like
>uh dude, this is the 3rd consecutive time we’ve hung out that weird homos have came up and hit on you. I think it’s because pants sagging is the in style in the local gay community right now. You need to stop signalling that you’re ready to spread your bussy open, bro.
>>
>>18099848
>What's the most /fa/ way?
There isn't one. Clothes that don't fit aren't fashionable.
>>
File: 1675771263750.jpg (192 KB, 1877x1080)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>18101040
Christ, is that what happened to this guy?
Brian Shaw needs to be pit in Prison.
>>
File: 1649282406804.jpg (653 KB, 1768x1170)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
>>18102460
They did, it only made him happier because He wasn't locked in with them, they were locked in with Him.
I'll tell the story
I used to work at the Colorado State Penitentiary. It used to be a pretty safe place compared to other prisons around the US. However with the influx of drug cartels and human traffickers across the boarder it quickly filled up with countless Mexican gangs. The prison quickly descended into chaos with non stop fights and drugs somehow getting into the prison. It looked hopeless till one day Brian Shaw got arrested for carving swastikas on a gyms mirrors and throwing medicine balls at random minorities that tried entering. When we got him into the prison he looked almost happy to be there. Maybe it was the free food or free gym we thought, but that wasn't the reason. As soon as he stepped into the yard he snapped his cuffs with one pull, walked up to the biggest Mexican there by the name of Joseph, grabbed him by the throat, and slammed him through a table. We tried tackling him but he just shrugged us off and walked to the cafeteria laughing hysterically. Word got around quick and the Mexicans got together all their shanks and tried to jump him. Brian just grabbed the 5'3 one by the leg and used him like a club to bash them all. It was a blood bath, we had no way of controlling him. That night he turned into Jeepers Creepers. Brian said the cafeteria didn't have enough protein so he had no choice but to eat his cell mates. He noted since they were Mexican it was spicy and zesty. Next day he had dragged all the black inmates onto the yard and proceeded to do what he called "breaking the bucks". We had a meeting with the warden and put together a plan with SWAT to take him down. When we got to his cell the bars were completely broken and he had escaped. All we found was "be great" written in blood on the wall and a bunch of coupons for Undefined Nutrition scattered on the floor.
>>
File: 1665334546138 (3).jpg (883 KB, 1812x1411)
883 KB
883 KB JPG
>Wow just look at that ladies and gents!
>Brian "the human holocaust" Shaw absolutely crushing the competition here!
>You couldn't be any more right there, Jim! It's no surprise though when we consider Brian's previous achievements.
>Very true, I'm sure we all remember what he did to Ronnie Coleman...
>Yep, unforgettable, Jim but it really put Brian in the spotlight for World's Strongest Man! Sponsored by Brian's own buck breaking boutique, your one stop shop for all your buck breaking needs!
>Speaking of Brian's history there, Bill, it's important to remember that it really does run in the family!
>You're right there, Jim! We actually have a rare image of Brian's grandfather right here!
>Beautiful picture, Bill! You know they even say that the reason those filthy Jews didn't break down the wooden doors is because they knew Shaw was on the other side!
>Wow, that's incredible, Jim, but hey I know I'd rather face the gas than face a Shaw haha!
>>
>>18101174
he got roofied by a faggot bartender and left in the middle of a field nearly beaten to death and probably ass raped a month ago can't make this shit up
>>
File: lxl.png (1.29 MB, 894x928)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>18100932
the swine breaker 69, is all you really need, the ease of access to the melanin receptors might suggest its biological imperative

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.